Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here - Page 97 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 06-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 46,974 Times in 13,473 Posts

Advertise Here

Did anyone post this about west Palm Beach??

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/06/03...ting-disorders
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:43 PM
Born 120 years too late.

Thanked 11,643 Times in 2,862 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
That is true in many departments, but not so much in many others.

For a city the size of Minneapolis, and nearly 20 years on the job, you are correct in stating that 17 complaints is really low. Just look at the contacts that one encounters everyday.

For a sparsely populated area without a major thoroughfare or tourism, 17 complaints over 20 years is huge. Simply because everyone knows everyone from near birth to death.
ALL US hood cops had a saying..
IF you aren't getting complaints you aren't doing your job.
All kidding aside, Last time I checked my jacket before retirement, I had over 30 IA investigations and cleared on all but one. I had a car accident that was deemed my fault... even though I was NOT in the car at the time....LONG story.

We had one LT in IA come up to me one day and ask.
"Did you execute that guy they found behind the Floral Lounge? Someone came in just now and said he saw you do it."
"WTF????"
"Yeah he mentioned you by name and he even had your car number and badge number. Said he was in the far end of the alley when you pulled in, dragged the guy out of your patrol car and shot him in the head and left."
"Did he explain why it took him 4 days to come forward?"
"Well, You arrested him last night on that possession warrant, and he bonded out this morning but why he didn't report it that night he couldn't say."
"Do you think I did it?"
"Well, since you were off that night I think we would have noticed you coming in checking out a car then returning it a few hours later. So, this will count as your interview and I guess I'll have to clear you this time." He said with a smile.
YET
IF you checked my IA file you would see where I was investigated for a homicide and cleared.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NW GUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:49 PM
Survivor

Thanked 46,974 Times in 13,473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAde2 View Post
How True but if you look it up the Black Family Unit was destroyed in the early '60s by the Racist Demo-Rat party. That was brought on by none other than Gore's Father and others in the Senate that thought like him

Iíd go even further that the basic family unit (father and mother, not other) of all races was being worked at in an attempt to destroy it. It took a while but I remember when divorce was considered wrong and unwed pregnancy was scandalous. Now...? Much different and it applies to all colors.
But that still doesnít explain why blacks kill each other wholesale, father multiple babies with multiple mothers, and have a higher likelihood of being arrested (per capita).
There are good and bad examples of families of all colors. There are good examples of single mothers who raise quality kids. Yet somehow, despite a massive selection of black only benefits and opportunities, they still seem to largely fail to rise above base instincts. And demand more as they go.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Para Bellum

Thanked 8,170 Times in 2,557 Posts

Vandalized squads here last night.
Police Chief just sent out a letter saying 2 protests are scheduled..one tomorrow night, and one Friday afternoon. We know the one in the afternoon is from locals, but the one tomorrow they are busing them in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Born 120 years too late.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NW GUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,353 Times in 1,960 Posts

Here in red neck country many whites are following the lead of Black America and not getting married or maintaining a close family unit. Break down of the family unit is the root of a lot of our problems. They are also learning how to manipulate the welfare system.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Born 120 years too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Trial SHOULDN'T be for another 2 to 5 years if this is anything like a normal murder prosecution. Normally they'd all be bailed out for that time. We'll see if they rush the trial. MAYBE they're hoping that people will forget about it by the time they're inevitably found innocent.
IF Do not make bail, the clock will be running and unless Chauvin waives right to speedy trial They have a 180 day clock running. Bring to trial by then or let him go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NW GUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:03 PM
Born 120 years too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puttster View Post
Asians and Hispanics grow up with a key advantage: 2 parent households. A tradition that was stolen from slaves. Slave fathers and sons were sold and traded with as much thought as we trade automobiles today.
Family values are built through generations. Or unfortunately lost through them.
THEY HAD families,
THE GREAT SOCIETY of LBJ took care of that when people found out you could get money for having kids and no husband.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NW GUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:09 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 35,401 Times in 10,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
The Spanish and Portueguese and French had slaves too.
I know. That is why I included the word "documented" in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
Although to clarify, by American I generally mean the continental US. Its odd you have a Latin perspective on what America is. I am sure if you have the definition of America being the whole of the new world, than all people born in the new world are natural born Americans born on American soil.
Not so much Latin, but a view of history. I generally mean that America is the United States as well, but I also acknowledge that for 2 1/2 centuries after the discovery of the two continents by the Europeans, the United States still as yet didn't exist.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Prepared

Thanked 1,299 Times in 310 Posts

Old 06-03-2020, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Trial SHOULDN'T be for another 2 to 5 years if this is anything like a normal murder prosecution. Normally they'd all be bailed out for that time. We'll see if they rush the trial. MAYBE they're hoping that people will forget about it by the time they're inevitably found innocent.
You may consider such as merely a matter of semantics, but you already know that the burden of guilt is upon the prosecution to prove, and as such, all criminal defendants are found either "guilty" or "not guilty."

Nobody is ever found innocent in a criminal proceeding within the United States.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:17 PM
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ

Thanked 27,556 Times in 8,121 Posts
Angry KAW!

Grand just came out and told me that the Disney Channel just aired a BLM commercial.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to n1d For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,131 Times in 2,094 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1d View Post
Grand just came out and told me that the Disney Channel just aired a BLM commercial.

Isn't Mickey Mouse black?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodyp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:33 PM
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ

Unhappy CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyp View Post
Isn't Mickey Mouse black?

prolly is
Old 06-03-2020, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 4,344 Times in 1,368 Posts

I am tired of White Americans being blamed for the Slave Trade.
How is this never mentioned and brought up?

Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean, and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000. That’s right: a tiny percentage.

Brought to you by the Local PBS Station in NY Channel 13.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-ame...ded-in-the-us/
Old 06-03-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW GUY View Post
ALL US hood cops had a saying..
IF you aren't getting complaints you aren't doing your job.
All kidding aside, Last time I checked my jacket before retirement, I had over 30 IA investigations and cleared on all but one. I had a car accident that was deemed my fault... even though I was NOT in the car at the time....LONG story.

We had one LT in IA come up to me one day and ask.
"Did you execute that guy they found behind the Floral Lounge? Someone came in just now and said he saw you do it."
"WTF????"
"Yeah he mentioned you by name and he even had your car number and badge number. Said he was in the far end of the alley when you pulled in, dragged the guy out of your patrol car and shot him in the head and left."
"Did he explain why it took him 4 days to come forward?"
"Well, You arrested him last night on that possession warrant, and he bonded out this morning but why he didn't report it that night he couldn't say."
"Do you think I did it?"
"Well, since you were off that night I think we would have noticed you coming in checking out a car then returning it a few hours later. So, this will count as your interview and I guess I'll have to clear you this time." He said with a smile.
YET
IF you checked my IA file you would see where I was investigated for a homicide and cleared.
I had my share of complaints as well, albeit nothing as severe as you had stated.

The worst that I was ever accused, and only by the individual that I had arrested, was excessive force. I broke his left Radius with my baton when he swung at me, and his left Patella when I tackled him when he was fleeing.

The POS's family contacted the local ABC affiliate, and my name was broadcasted as being accused and investigated for "police brutality."

Of course, when the store CATV was accessed by IA, the use of force was deemed as justified and promptly disposed. Despite such, that TV station never updated the story in the same manner in which they smeared it.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,345 Times in 3,583 Posts

Maybe they used the
black crows from Dumbo in the commercial.
The Following User Says Thank You to Exarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:42 PM
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ

Default CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarmyguy View Post
Maybe they used the
black crows from Dumbo in the commercial.
hahahahhahahahhahahahha
Old 06-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,321 Times in 3,608 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txprep View Post
You are either being stupid or willfully ignorant. Per-capita deaths are what matters. Blacks are killed at a much higher per capita rate than whites by police.

Of course they also commit violent crimes at a much higher per capita rate.
This is an extremely rare occurrence in 2019, there were apx 40 unarmed deaths in the US at the hands of police. This is the equivalent of discussing how many people drown in buckets each year in the US, and breaking that down by race.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Prepared

Thanked 1,299 Times in 310 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1d View Post

So did TVLAND my boycott begins.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtx rudy For This Useful Post: