What if Covid-19 mutates, and comes back this fall, more deadly? - Page 4 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 04-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Prepared

Thanked 18,758 Times in 8,593 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
I believe this corona virus thing is a nothing but a political stunt to get Trump out of office, so it makes perfect sense that IT WILL RETURN in the fall .. at ELECTION TIME ... to make everyone afraid to go to the polls. You will see the propaganda spewing sock puppets tell everyone to use MAIL-IN BALLOTS, which just happen to be completely vulnerable to election FRAUD.

Just recently, CBS used video footage from ITALY and tried to pass it off as footage from some place in America. I am not surprised. CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and all of the others are all in to get Trump out of office, so they have no problem spewing lies to the public.

This will not end in two weeks or two months. Until Americans grow a pair, and stop being afraid of their own shadows, this country will continue to be destroyed in a free fall of lunacy and knee jerk reactions.
This is a global thing, so I'm calling B.S. to your personality cult toward the Orange Jesus.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aramchek For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanked 22,798 Times in 6,260 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramchek View Post
This is a global thing, so I'm calling B.S. to your personality cult toward the Orange Jesus.
I wouldn't exactly call Trump Jesus as he has his faults just as the rest of us do. I will say that he is doing a good job for America despite the resistance from the left. With that being said, I agree with everything else you said about that one post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 10:44 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 38,202 Times in 10,560 Posts

Quote:
I believe this corona virus thing is a nothing but a political stunt to get Trump out of office, so it makes perfect sense that IT WILL RETURN in the fall .. at ELECTION TIME ... to make everyone afraid to go to the polls. You will see the propaganda spewing sock puppets tell everyone to use MAIL-IN BALLOTS, which just happen to be completely vulnerable to election FRAUD.

Just recently, CBS used video footage from ITALY and tried to pass it off as footage from some place in America. I am not surprised. CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and all of the others are all in to get Trump out of office, so they have no problem spewing lies to the public.

This will not end in two weeks or two months. Until Americans grow a pair, and stop being afraid of their own shadows, this country will continue to be destroyed in a free fall of lunacy and knee jerk reactions.
No problem, Trump will have a supply of hydroxychloroquine at every voting location, and pass it out to registered Republicans.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 03:56 AM

hot here hawaii 80's f...484 tested pos. 9 deaths...first case community spread my island 14 ventilators
The Following User Says Thank You to cannedy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 04:10 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannedy View Post
hot here hawaii 80's f...484 tested pos. 9 deaths...first case community spread my island 14 ventilators
Good to know. Hope they are not downplaying the numbers to save tourism.
The Following User Says Thank You to redneck007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 05:53 PM

If this virus mutates and comes back in a second surge, so be it, I'll deal with it then. I'm not going to worry about it till then. But, hey...you all go ahead and worry yourselves sick over it the whole time before it comes back again. I'm not into buying trouble for myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to 556308dawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 01:14 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino View Post
So the Dems colluded with China to unleash this virus because Orange Man Bad...
How quickly you forget how evil the LEFT really is. Removing Trump is just ONE of their goals. Other goals are:

Disarm Americans, by force if necessary

Remove God from EVERYTHING

Destroy Capitalism

Usher in Communism

Kill 6.5 BILLION people for the "Utopia" of the Illuminati of 500 Million people total.

Serve SATAN.

Take a moment to Google "The 45 Goals of Communism" Read them slowly, and BE HONEST and check off all that they have already accomplished. There are only three or four left on the list to do, and I believe this virus B.S. is a part of that push.

It is not JUST about getting Trump out of office. It is about world domination by Satan worshippers.

The Following User Says Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 04:11 AM
Prepared

Quote:
How quickly you forget how evil the LEFT really is. Removing Trump is just ONE of their goals. Other goals are:

Disarm Americans, by force if necessary

Remove God from EVERYTHING

Destroy Capitalism

Usher in Communism

Kill 6.5 BILLION people for the "Utopia" of the Illuminati of 500 Million people total.

Serve SATAN.

Take a moment to Google "The 45 Goals of Communism" Read them slowly, and BE HONEST and check off all that they have already accomplished. There are only three or four left on the list to do, and I believe this virus B.S. is a part of that push.

It is not JUST about getting Trump out of office. It is about world domination by Satan worshippers.

Thanks a lot. Now I actually want the wuflu...it sounds better than sticking around to see that happen.
Old 04-13-2020, 04:36 AM
Awesome

Thanked 25,847 Times in 8,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 556308dawg View Post
If this virus mutates and comes back in a second surge, so be it, I'll deal with it then. I'm not going to worry about it till then. But, hey...you all go ahead and worry yourselves sick over it the whole time before it comes back again. I'm not into buying trouble for myself.
Agreed. We can play "what ifs" all day. What if a meteor hits my house? What if I get struck by lightning? What if I slip and fall down some stairs? But at the end of the day these people are just letting their imagination and fear control them.
Old 04-13-2020, 09:14 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,521 Times in 1,038 Posts

"and just exactly what would you be saying right this very minute if the world did nothing and the C-Virus killed Billions"

"IF" is for children. The virus has already spread through the population and it didn't kill "billions".

As Bill Bennett said this morning, after 9/11 we said , "Let's Roll!", but this dramabug caused us to roll into a ball and run scared under our beds. I am far more afraid of cowardly Americans than any bug. They're willing to destroy this nation before anything ever happens with the bug.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Old 04-16-2020, 06:11 PM
Target Shooter

It is important to have a network of family and friends you can trust as even a lone warrior needs a team to defend any bug in situation. And get it in our head that bugging out is a fantasy boy band dream. Where are we going to bug out to? If one says a remote location away from everyone then I say you should already be driving there or living there as air travel and public transportation are unreliable and potential deadly.

If if folks haven’t figure out the 5 firearms they need to have ipeither on them or in their close proximity at all time then they should do it now. You want diversity, durability, reliability, transportability, ammo availability, and effectiveness. Part availability isn’t that important if you bought a newly built AK as it should run 10k before things may need touching up and most of us here beside the YouTube range operators won’t see more than 300 rounds a year. And most of us are YouTube viewers.

1) dry food, water For 6 months and make sure you ration it.

2) and all your meds. Your doctor can get you bulk meds (painkillers and oxi aren’t meds) so you are explain the situation. I am one med and I a,ways make sure I have 30 days supply at all time. This time around, I talked to my doc and ended up 120 days supply and when I need to refill, I’ll still have 60 days overlap. Most pharmacy and insurance will let you have 15 days overlap for real meds.

3) gun& ammo & protective gears (plates, boots, etc)

4) reliable and fuel efficient vehicle. Who cares where your vehicle was made, it just have be be reliable and durable.

5) basic fighting skill with your guns and blade weapon.
.x) make sure you’re in good health as you don’t want to be in hospital during bad time
Old 04-16-2020, 07:47 PM
Survivor

Thanked 73,308 Times in 22,596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticAmerican View Post
"and just exactly what would you be saying right this very minute if the world did nothing and the C-Virus killed Billions"

"IF" is for children. The virus has already spread through the population and it didn't kill "billions".

As Bill Bennett said this morning, after 9/11 we said , "Let's Roll!", but this dramabug caused us to roll into a ball and run scared under our beds. I am far more afraid of cowardly Americans than any bug. They're willing to destroy this nation before anything ever happens with the bug.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I am SO TIRED of SO MANY people who are so frantic to put their complete and total ignorance of history on display!:

https://vtuhr.org/articles/10.21061/vtuhr.v2i0.16/

Since the use of involuntary quarantine in the US goes back AT LEAST to the 1730's.... Old Ben was very aware of its necessity....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2020, 08:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah, you are right. Old Ben might have said that but here is what a higher authority says about this issue:

Quote:
The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
Proverbs 22:3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2020, 08:48 PM
Hunter

"if the world did nothing and the C-Virus killed Billions"

Being an educated person, I'd say that is a total childish fantasy. Might as well tell me we need to have total blackout of lights at night because Mars might attack if they see us.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:50 PM
Hunter

"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty."

Prudence requires thought, and merely responding to the propaganda of others is not thinking, and, therefore, is not prudent.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:51 PM
Hunter

"Since the use of involuntary quarantine in the US goes back AT LEAST to the 1730's"

Of sailors coming into port, not the complete and total shutdown of a nation. Keep it in perspective.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:52 PM
Hunter

Old 04-16-2020, 09:05 PM

Quote:
"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty."

Prudence requires thought, and merely responding to the propaganda of others is not thinking, and, therefore, is not prudent.
well then you explain that to the Man upstairs and see if he happens to agree with you.
Old 04-16-2020, 09:23 PM
Unemployed Philosopher

Default If, not when...

A Virus has one an only job a its to replicate.
And it's only other job is to mutate...

The Regular Flu changes every year, why would this be different (its only a flu they said).

Current Corona has already mutated and there are 4-7 different versions (depend on who's talking). Maybe that's why some people who get it are fine an some die?

However, Bio-Weapons are usually hardened (what good is it if it keeps mutating) so if this is from the Bio Lab in Wuhan maybe it wont.

Good news tho - we will all see first hand in the fall !
Or Not...

The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Nietzsche For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2020, 09:37 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Nietzsche View Post
A Virus has one an only job a its to replicate.
And it's only other job is to mutate...

The Regular Flu changes every year, why would this be different (its only a flu they said).

Current Corona has already mutated and there are 4-7 different versions (depend on who's talking). Maybe that's why some people who get it are fine an some die?

However, Bio-Weapons are usually hardened (what good is it if it keeps mutating) so if this is from the Bio Lab in Wuhan maybe it wont.

Good news tho - we will all see first hand in the fall !
Or Not...

And if you’re talking to who, you know who is lying and dumb. All virus mutates, replicates, finding hosts to live on. Just like burglary, you have to make yourself not easy target. Start with mask and PPE. Then have the guns and essentials supplies stockpiled regardless of what people say.