Final: IRS Will Not Release President Trump's Tax Returns - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trump's Speech to the NRA April 26 2019 Old fart Political News and Discussion 7 04-27-2019 09:02 PM
President Trump's Approval Rating Climbs After Helsinki Summit Batko10 Political News and Discussion 13 07-23-2018 09:28 PM
Pres. Trumps tax return ke4hzc General Discussion 78 04-20-2017 10:14 AM
Trump's first EO re Obamacare: no tax penalty this year? Adam Robinson XV Political News and Discussion 142 01-27-2017 09:34 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 01:21 PM
TRyan's Avatar
TRyan TRyan is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: California
Posts: 8,055
Thanks: 6,127
Thanked 27,235 Times in 6,473 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

It boogles my mind how many people dont know how the world really works. Not how it SHOULD be but how it actually works.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 02:06 PM
AlgoRhythms's Avatar
AlgoRhythms AlgoRhythms is online now
Old Noob
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania woodlands or the Southwest desert
Posts: 7,067
Thanks: 4,508
Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Turning a tradition into a requirement, eh freedom lover?

You are tilting at windmills. I never suggested it be a requirement, did I?


But you already know that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Like the released Mueller report silenced his critics on that point? You are so weird!

I'm not sure what is scarier; that you say these things or might actually believe them. It speaks volumes and all that.

You just can't help yourself to make this personal. And THAT says a lot about you.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlgoRhythms For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Lagnar's Avatar
Lagnar Lagnar is online now
Retired kafir
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 12,743
Thanks: 22,841
Thanked 45,288 Times in 10,592 Posts
Default



Pound sand, democraps.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 03:08 PM
justin22885 justin22885 is offline
Awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,340
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22,042 Times in 7,345 Posts
Default

well, dems have been attacking the IRS for years now, because to suggest theres any kind of tax fraud would also suggest that the IRS has been party to covering it up
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Tyrone's Avatar
Tyrone Tyrone is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Oklahoma by way of Texas
Posts: 1,693
Thanks: 1,774
Thanked 2,798 Times in 884 Posts
Default

If a law is passed to make Presidents show their tax returns I think anyone running for federal office should have to release theirs also. Id sure like to know how some of these federal employees get filthy rich making less than $250,000.00 a year.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyrone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 03:51 PM
ajole ajole is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,150
Thanks: 7,117
Thanked 20,258 Times in 6,527 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
If a law is passed to make Presidents show their tax returns I think anyone running for federal office should have to release theirs also. Id sure like to know how some of these federal employees get filthy rich making less than $250,000.00 a year.
Some of the blue states are working on making that a law to even run for office...

But no....that should NOT be a law, for candidates, elected folks, or anyone else.

Not to mention...once they are elected....what difference does it make? It is ONLY about giving the politicians and media something to whine about.

Well, screw that noise.

How about they quit whining and do something useful? Like take their butts home and become a volunteer at the local VA hospital.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajole For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 03:57 PM
clocker's Avatar
clocker clocker is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 7,423
Thanks: 72,037
Thanked 30,015 Times in 6,484 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
You pretend like questions are a burden for others to answer. Why benefit is there to Trump to release his tax returns?
Oh, c'mon, PE, doncha know: If the rage mob yell & scream long and loud enough, it makes everyone do their bidding... except DJT, and it makes them even more crazy (if that's possible).
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 04:13 PM
svxak47's Avatar
svxak47 svxak47 is offline
3 more years of this?
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 2,715
Thanks: 1,545
Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,572 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajole View Post
Some of the blue states are working on making that a law to even run for office...

But no....that should NOT be a law, for candidates, elected folks, or anyone else.

Not to mention...once they are elected....what difference does it make? It is ONLY about giving the politicians and media something to whine about.

Well, screw that noise.

How about they quit whining and do something useful? Like take their butts home and become a volunteer at the local VA hospital.
I think anyone that runs for public office has to pass a drug test, polygraph, background check, IRS tax release and credit check. If I have to do it every damn time I apply for a job then they should too. Eff em all.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to svxak47 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 04:14 PM
AZ_HighCountry AZ_HighCountry is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: High country of Arizona
Posts: 6,615
Thanks: 1,701
Thanked 21,227 Times in 5,419 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
How so? How many business ventures did he drive to the ground? How many times did he go bankrupt. How many times did he lie about his wealth just to get on Fortune 500 lists? Making the public think he is filthy rich is part of his brand. But he wanted to be president. Right because he is probably broke and needs to game the system just like shillery.
Mitt Romney........look at what his venture capital firm did.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 04:15 PM
AZ_HighCountry AZ_HighCountry is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: High country of Arizona
Posts: 6,615
Thanks: 1,701
Thanked 21,227 Times in 5,419 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
If a law is passed to make Presidents show their tax returns I think anyone running for federal office should have to release theirs also. Id sure like to know how some of these federal employees get filthy rich making less than $250,000.00 a year.
I'd prefer to know which misRepresentatives benefited from the payment of hush money because of their antics including mostly sexual harassment claims against them.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 04:55 PM
AlgoRhythms's Avatar
AlgoRhythms AlgoRhythms is online now
Old Noob
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania woodlands or the Southwest desert
Posts: 7,067
Thanks: 4,508
Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Where were you when Obama refused to release his BC, college records, passport, etc?

I know. We aren't supposed to use Obama to show your hypocrisy and double standards.

(Yawn!)


And once again, quite predictably, this is another strawman deflection towards me.

But this time I'm not biting.


Its up to YOU to prove what you allege, not me to disprove.


(good luck with that...)
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 05:07 PM
PeterEnergy's Avatar
PeterEnergy PeterEnergy is online now
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,752
Thanks: 11,100
Thanked 29,034 Times in 10,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
(Yawn!)

And once again, quite predictably, this is another strawman deflection towards me.

But this time I'm not biting.


Its up to YOU to prove what you allege, not me to disprove.
No one can prove a negative. It is not a deflection or strawman; just an observation of hypocrisy and double standards. Trump should release his tax returns but Obama has no burden to release his college transcripts, birth certificate or passport.

Trump collusion you say? Projection. Hillary colluded by paying for the Steele dossier. Don't want foreign interference in our elections? Build the damn wall! The flagrant hypocrisy and double standards is something to behold.

Yawn is your response, man of intellect and purity, holier-than-thou? Wow!
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 05:19 PM
AlgoRhythms's Avatar
AlgoRhythms AlgoRhythms is online now
Old Noob
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania woodlands or the Southwest desert
Posts: 7,067
Thanks: 4,508
Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
No one can prove a negative.

Wrong again.

You can prove a negative.

Here's how.

https://departments.bloomu.edu/philo...eanegative.pdf
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 05:51 PM
PeterEnergy's Avatar
PeterEnergy PeterEnergy is online now
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,752
Thanks: 11,100
Thanked 29,034 Times in 10,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
Wrong again.
Ha! I had to be wrong the 1st time.

It is going to more than copy and paste a link to someone who actually has a grasp of logic to know one cannot prove a negative. Your just a rabid hypocrite and advocator of double standards.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 05:57 PM
AlgoRhythms's Avatar
AlgoRhythms AlgoRhythms is online now
Old Noob
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania woodlands or the Southwest desert
Posts: 7,067
Thanks: 4,508
Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Ha! I had to be wrong the 1st time.

It is going to more than copy and paste a link to someone who actually has a grasp of logic to know one cannot prove a negative. Your just a rabid hypocrite and advocator of double standards.

Okay....

Since you're a self proclaimed logician,
Let's look a a fundamental proposition on logic:

The law of non-contradiction.

Something can't be true and not true at the same time.

This statement CAN be proved.

But note that its a... wait for it... a negative!


Let's add one more here.

Your statement "You can't prove a negative".

If that were actually true, then you will have proved a negative, right?
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019, 06:15 PM
PeterEnergy's Avatar
PeterEnergy PeterEnergy is online now
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,752
Thanks: 11,100
Thanked 29,034 Times in 10,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
Okay....

Since you're a self proclaimed logician,
Let's look a a fundamental proposition on logic:
Word games aren't going to work. For some reason, you suppose I have the burden of proof while all you have to do is smear.

It is childish for you to suppose Trump ought to try to prove his innocence when we all know there is no way he is going to meet your high standards.

The point is not that Trump is guilty of anything - other than not being your guy. The point is you want him and his side to endlessly be on the defensive to divert attention to the coup your side has engaged in.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 06:30 PM
AlgoRhythms's Avatar
AlgoRhythms AlgoRhythms is online now
Old Noob
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania woodlands or the Southwest desert
Posts: 7,067
Thanks: 4,508
Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,942 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Word games aren't going to work. For some reason, you suppose I have the burden of proof while all you have to do is smear.

It is childish for you to suppose Trump ought to try to prove his innocence when we all know there is no way he is going to meet your high standards.

The point is not that Trump is guilty of anything - other than not being your guy. The point is you want him and his side to endlessly be on the defensive to divert attention to the coup your side has engaged in.



Peter, you claimed one can't prove a negative. I showed you that you are wrong. Its not a word game. Its logic.

Trump has not been found guilty of any crime. We agree on that.

But its a "word game" to therefore claim that Trump isn't guilty of anything, because we both know the likelihood of that is false.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AlgoRhythms For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 PM
PeterEnergy's Avatar
PeterEnergy PeterEnergy is online now
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15,752
Thanks: 11,100
Thanked 29,034 Times in 10,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
Peter, you claimed one can't prove a negative. I showed you that you are wrong. Its not a word game. Its logic.
You did not show me but posted a link.

The way logic works is by proving a positive. I was at Place X at the time of the murder. By inference, it means I was NOT as Place Y.

Your projections are fun for all to watch. This is a misdirection in how you push for Trump to release information but was NOT pushing for Obama to release information.

All you can do is act outraged that your hypocrisy and double standards are exposed - and quite humorously, I must say.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Harmless Drudge's Avatar
Harmless Drudge Harmless Drudge is offline
Weed 'em and reap
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A once-free nation
Age: 41
Posts: 29,101
Thanks: 231,827
Thanked 120,868 Times in 23,950 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
Trump should have publicly released his tax returns as it's precedent. And it would have silenced his critics on this point.


But I believe the IRS decision was the correct one.


Nobody should be compelled or ordered to do so.
No, it would not have. Being in business means making the tough decisions that defend the bottom line. Very few people have that gumption anymore, and the vast majority who do not simply can't understand what it takes to actually turn a profit. If Trump releases his tax returns, they will have all the fodder they need to legitimize their whackadoodle claims about him to ignorant people who resent the rich out of spite and envy.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Harmless Drudge's Avatar
Harmless Drudge Harmless Drudge is offline
Weed 'em and reap
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A once-free nation
Age: 41
Posts: 29,101
Thanks: 231,827
Thanked 120,868 Times in 23,950 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
Okay....

Since you're a self proclaimed logician,
Let's look a a fundamental proposition on logic:

The law of non-contradiction.

Something can't be true and not true at the same time.

This statement CAN be proved.

But note that its a... wait for it... a negative!


Let's add one more here.

Your statement "You can't prove a negative".

If that were actually true, then you will have proved a negative, right?
One can only prove a negative by contrast against a known positive. One can not prove a negative in blank.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net