Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions - Page 54 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Bombing Unanswered Questions. Justme11 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 170 03-23-2014 10:39 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary to be torn down. Prepping General Discussion 2 05-10-2013 10:40 PM
Should they tear down Sandy Hook Elementary? Prepping Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 05-04-2013 06:18 PM
Meet the Sandy Hook Truthers FXjohn Controversial News and Alternative Politics 82 01-25-2013 05:50 PM
MSNBC-Sandy Hook-NO AR 15 Used !!! Carne Frio General Discussion 15 01-19-2013 07:39 PM
Words about Sandy Hook Shooting extremethrower Firearms General Discussion 0 12-19-2012 06:48 PM
The Sandy Hook Psycho, NOT A**** L**** ShellbackBill General Discussion 5 12-17-2012 07:37 AM
Sandy Hook Memorial Oathkeeper123 Political News and Discussion 2 12-16-2012 08:20 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2014, 10:12 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
But have you looked at regimes like the DDR and tried to understand the mass psychology of Nazi Germany, bla bla bla? Perhaps it would be just the study you need to deepen your paranoia and heighten your hero complex. It might be that if you would just imagine yourself as saving our world from a dastardly plan you could alter your threshold of logic, and begin to believe it true that a conspiracy actually could involve an absurd number of individuals, each keeping the secret forever. Is it really that difficult to believe that 1000's of people, who's lives seemed normal, were actually "sleeper agents", whose raison d'etre in this life was to wait for the day they would play a role for a complex cover up? That their kids were not their kids, their parents not their parents, and their lives a fraud? Seriously, you can't go there?
There's a question in here? Sounds rhetorical.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:20 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is online now
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 17,372
Thanks: 6,554
Thanked 22,964 Times in 10,176 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler&Coke View Post
Government has done a lot worse, for a lot less, in years past.
Could you provide examples? I can't think of anything as bad as the cold blooded murder of a number of children committed by the government outside of furthering some important objective in war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
And in order to accept the given story, you have to omit a whole lot of anomalies. The mismatched license plate. The confusion over the guns used. The runner in the woods. The mistaken identity of the shooter.
They found a dead guy in the school carrying his brother's driver's license. The mistaken identity is no mystery. The "runners in the woods" turned out to be police officers or parents running to the school after hearing something was going on. The other "anomalies" are easily explained by the huge amount of confusion generated by a multiple murder scene in a public place being worked by multiple agencies.

Back in my news gathering days I never covered anything this big, but I have been on the scene of several multiple murders and traffic accidents with several victims. You hear a lot of speculation and a lot of the reported "facts" turn out to be wrong. That's just the nature of news reporting.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
There's a question in here? Sounds rhetorical.
See what bueller doing here folks? See the pattern? See the disingenuousness of his response. He's playing cutie pie and pretending that he's not been asked a specific question 3 times in the last few pages. And so it goes. If you want to discuss the particulars, they argue from the general (something is wrong, therefore I'm right). They will provide what is essentially the conclusion of the argument as the premise, they will shift the burden of proof, and if you hang in there long enough they will eventually argue ad hominem, often in the form of accusing you of being part of the cover up or a "shill". "Facts" are shared and repeated among them without any effort to verify, in fact if you ask for sources for their claims they will quote each other. 99% have never actually investigated their own theories. If there is a true cover up, it's not in any danger of being solved by them.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-19-2014, 10:26 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is online now
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 17,372
Thanks: 6,554
Thanked 22,964 Times in 10,176 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler&Coke View Post
Or have his beans spilled...
Nope. Bean spillage requires actual proof. Not wild speculation based on dubious "anomalies" with reasonable explanations.

The truth is these kids existed before the shooting. Afterward the children had funerals, were buried and are now no longer running, playing or attending school.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:35 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
See what they are doing here folks? See the pattern? See the disingenuousness of his response. He's playing cutie pie and pretending that he's not been asked a specific question 3 times in the few pages. And so it goes. If you want to discuss the particulars, they argue from the general (something is wrong, therefore I'm right). They will provide what is essentially the conclusion of the argument as the premise, they will shift the burden of proof, and if you hang in there long enough they will eventually argue ad hominem, often in the form of accusing you of being part of the cover up or a "shill". "Facts" are shared and repeated among them without any effort to verify, in fact if you ask for sources for their claims they will quote each other. 99% have never actually investigated their own theories. If there is a true cover up, it's not in any danger of being solved by them.
And that post is jam packed with straw men. (as was your other).
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:40 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
And that post is jam packed with straw men. (as was your other).
Mr. got-all-the-answers turns into Mr. one-liner.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:41 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
You never did answer his question.
Odd. He has no idea what question you speak of.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:48 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Nope. Bean spillage requires actual proof. Not wild speculation based on dubious "anomalies" with reasonable explanations.

The truth is these kids existed before the shooting. Afterward the children had funerals, were buried and are now no longer running, playing or attending school.
How can an anomaly be dubious? It either is or isn't.
If it isn't, it's because there's a rational explanation for it.
There are 54 pages of problems with this incident listed here.
Go back and read them and see if it doesn't cast doubt on the official story.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:49 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
You can't judge a parents reaction to the tragedy of losing a child based on a few minutes of video or a single photo.

I don't understand this theory that the Sandy Hook parents are actors. Is it really your contention that the shooting never happened and that police officers, EMTs, doctors, nurses, funeral directors and reporters are in on the scam?

That sounds bat crap nuts to me.
Sorry. He's fresh out of answers, but if you'd like to talk about regimes like the DDR and tried to understand the mass psychology of Nazi Germany, he's your huckleberry.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:50 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
Odd. He has no idea what question you speak of.
Really. What is the question. I'll answer it. Cross my heart.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:52 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
Sorry. He's fresh out of answers, but if you'd like to talk about regimes like the DDR and tried to understand the mass psychology of Nazi Germany, he's your huckleberry.
See. Now you're attacking me.
Is that the ad hominem attack you warned of?
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:53 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
How can an anomaly be dubious? It either is or isn't.
If it isn't, it's because there's a rational explanation for it.
There are 54 pages of problems with this incident listed here.
Go back and read them and see if it doesn't cast doubt on the official story.
Translation: Prove me wrong. My extraordinary claims require your extraordinary refutation and not my extraordinary proof.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:56 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
See. Now you're attacking me.
Is that the ad hominem attack you warned of?
You don't know the difference between describing your response to a question and an hominem attack.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:57 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
See. Now you're attacking me.
Is that the ad hominem attack you warned of?
Do you think I called you a huckleberry?
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:57 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
Translation: Prove me wrong. My extraordinary claims require your extraordinary refutation and not my extraordinary proof.
What is my extraordinary claim?
I made no claim except that the official story doesn't hold water.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 10:58 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
Do you think I called you a huckleberry?
Yes. And I'm damn mad.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 11:02 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuellerBueller View Post
What is my extraordinary claim?
I made no claim except that the official story doesn't hold water.
It's a very long thread and you made many posts, but you say the only claim you ever made was that the official story doesn't hold water? You want to stick with that?
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Co9Mil Co9Mil is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 141
Thanks: 46
Thanked 286 Times in 91 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Could you provide examples? I can't think of anything as bad as the cold blooded murder of a number of children committed by the government outside of furthering some important objective in war.
I would bet that most believe that the US was drawn into the 2nd world war unwillingly when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. What FOIA requests have shown is that not only did the US know the attack was coming but that our own government did their best to provoke Japan into attacking. Plenty of sources, here's one

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11210885...f-Pearl-Harbor

FDR campaigned against entering the war in Europe but then did everything he could behind the scenes to get the US in to the war (http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n6p19_Chamberlin.html)

The US had broken the Japanese code well before December 7, 1941 and we knew when their fleet was going to attack Pearl Harbor. The US military KNEW what was happening but sacrificed 2300 US military lives to gain their objective.

Its hard to believe that the US government would be involved in the taking of 26 innocent lives. How about 2300?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Co9Mil For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 11:18 PM
BuellerBueller's Avatar
BuellerBueller BuellerBueller is offline
Prepped and Done!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,517
Thanks: 2,785
Thanked 4,513 Times in 1,707 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKW View Post
It's a very long thread and you made many posts, but you say the only claim you ever made was that the official story doesn't hold water? You want to stick with that?
And you searched? I'm flattered.

Yes. Is that the question? YES. I don't believe the official story holds water.

Your turn. Do you believe that it does?
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 11:19 PM
RKW's Avatar
RKW RKW is offline
Generator Wrangler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A1 on the jukebox
Posts: 3,608
Thanks: 12,076
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co9Mil View Post
I would bet that most believe that the US was drawn into the 2nd world war unwillingly when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. What FOIA requests have shown is that not only did the US know the attack was coming but that our own government did their best to provoke Japan into attacking. Plenty of sources, here's one

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11210885...f-Pearl-Harbor

FDR campaigned against entering the war in Europe but then did everything he could behind the scenes to get the US in to the war (http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n6p19_Chamberlin.html)

The US had broken the Japanese code well before December 7, 1941 and we knew when their fleet was going to attack Pearl Harbor. The US military KNEW what was happening but sacrificed 2300 US military lives to gain their objective.

Its hard to believe that the US government would be involved in the taking of 26 innocent lives. How about 2300?
Because those examples you gave were true, it does not mean you don't have to prove any claims you make about Sandy Hook.
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
accomplice, chopper, cover up, helicopter, second gunman, second suspect



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net