Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 08-09-2019, 07:44 PM

Default RINO's in AZ after your guns again

Advertise Here

Time to join Arizona Citizens Defense League if you have not.

Latest email from them:

"Now, exploiting the El Paso and Dayton tragedies, Arizona Governor Ducey, in a recent interview with the Arizona Capitol Times, is once again pushing his scheme for “emergency” confiscation of your firearms in the coming legislative session."

Isn't an emergency precisely when I would need to be armed? This guy has cut nasty backroom deals to kill pro-gun bills before and still managed to get a good rating from the corrupt NRA. So, anyway, the email continues:

"It gets worse. Arizona’s Speaker of the House, Republican Russell Bowers, in a June 23 interview with the Arizona Capitol Times recapping the 2019 legislative session said the following about confiscating your firearms: “From the idea of the unfettered use of firearms to confiscation, who has moved? Well, the confiscation people haven’t moved. We’re just moving more close to them.” In a more recent interview Speaker Bowers again expressed a willingness to explore more restrictions on your right to keep and bear arms in the 2020 legislative session."

So the anti's still want to confiscate your guns, and this guy says Republican's think they want too now-- and they must, because they made this fine vermin their Speaker. The chamber of commerce RINO carpet bagger's won't be placated until they "civilize us". It is time to purge the lot, every incumbent goes in the primary, and unless they have an A+ record on civil rights I will vote third party in the election if they survive the primary. We need a real opposition, not back stabbers. Traitors come before enemies and "R" means nothing at this point. All they understand is when they are put out of a job (ask the useless carpet bagger former Secretary of Sitting on her rear... Michelle Reagan).
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eleven11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 32,508 Times in 7,838 Posts

Scary stuff, and why AZ is off my list of move locations...

I hope this doesn't come to pass for the remaining free states.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Survivor

Thanked 25,194 Times in 6,147 Posts

Many of us knew Douchey would turn on us. Look at what he did the state tax rate and refusal to make an adjustment following the Feds. Bowers isn't much better.

What surprises me is Dr. Ward hasn't issued a statement on behalf of the Party. Am wondering if she was told to stand down a bit. Haven't received a Republican Party daily briefing in awhile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2019, 01:30 AM
Semper Fi

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,752 Posts

I was HUGELY disappointed by the jog to the left AZ took in the 2018 elections. However we are here and not going anywhere now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 32,508 Times in 7,838 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_In_29 View Post
I was HUGELY disappointed by the jog to the left AZ took in the 2018 elections. However we are here and not going anywhere now.
The rest of us are counting on you all to hold the line!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 03:15 AM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post

It is indeed coming to EVERY state where the urban population is growing faster than the rural. The anti-2A mindset is just part of the rot that sets in with city dwellers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 12:11 AM

Quote:
I agree, Ive been here for 23 years and was very surprised by the 2018 elections. The only other state i would consider is Utah, but its unlikely.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:30 AM
Survivor

Thanked 25,194 Times in 6,147 Posts

I don't know why any of you guys are surprised. Seriously. The demographics aren't lying.
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 03:14 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
I don't know why any of you guys are surprised. Seriously. The demographics aren't lying.
Yep, 7 million people in the State with something like 5 million living in urban areas (most crammed into the Phoenix metro area) with the requisite libtardness that such tends to generate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 08:30 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,352 Times in 18,810 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post

I ended up here in Utah (Cedar City for the time being). It appeared that the Prescott area was being overrun with California liberals and the price of living was pretty high. Unfortunately, things aren't going well for me here. I am living in hotels and getting no bites on any of my resumes and applications.

At least, I don't hear any talk about Trump/Democrat gun confiscation laws --- yet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 07:29 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
I ended up here in Utah (Cedar City for the time being). It appeared that the Prescott area was being overrun with California liberals and the price of living was pretty high. Unfortunately, things aren't going well for me here. I am living in hotels and getting no bites on any of my resumes and applications.

At least, I don't hear any talk about Trump/Democrat gun confiscation laws --- yet.
Good luck to you in the job search.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM

This is precisely why I left Phoenix, (Glendale area), and moved to Lake Havasu City. Phoenix is going more and more left with every election. The minorities, (read Hispanics), are taking over that city. And the deterioration of many neighborhoods shows it.... Including mine.

When we moved into our then new home back in 1997, everyone on our block who purchased was white. And the neighborhood reflected it. It was beautiful.

Then little by little, one by one, the whites started selling and moving out. Every home they left was sold to Hispanics, and or blacks. Next came the crime, (home break in's, vandalism, graffiti), name it. And the neighborhood slowly but surely deteriorated over the next 22 years, until we sold last July.

I was the last white person left on my block. Now there are none. This is much the same thing that happened to Maryvale. When John F. Long built Maryvale, it was considered to be one of the top 6 planned communities in the country. Then in came the minorities. Now it's a stink hole. Property values have plummeted, and crime is off the chart. The schools aren't worth the powder it would take to blow them up.

I was lucky. We got a very good price for our home. ($9K over asking price). And it sold within 3 days. But that won't last. That place will end up being another Maryvale in just a few years. It's well on it's way. Most on my block went further west. But all they're doing is buying time.

There is a reason you can buy a 3,000 ft. 2 story home in Buckeye with a 3 car garage for $200K. And that reason is what will keep those houses cheap. No thanks! (That same home in Lake Havasu City will cost you well over $600K). Again there is a reason for that. Lake Havasu is over 98% white. At my age I sure as hell don't need to gamble with the value of my home for the sake of being, "politically correct". The hell with that noise!

The best view I ever had of Phoenix was from the rear view mirror of my U-Haul. Now my view is across Lake Havasu, into the California Mohave Desert. And that view is from one of the reddest, pro Trump cities and counties in all of Arizona. And that suits me right down to the ground!
The Following User Says Thank You to bill460 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill460 View Post
This is precisely why I left Phoenix, (Glendale area), and moved to Lake Havasu City. Phoenix is going more and more left with every election. The minorities, (read Hispanics), are taking over that city. And the deterioration of many neighborhoods shows it.... Including mine.

When we moved into our then new home back in 1997, everyone on our block who purchased was white. And the neighborhood reflected it. It was beautiful.

Then little by little, one by one, the whites started selling and moving out. Every home they left was sold to Hispanics, and or blacks. Next came the crime, (home break in's, vandalism, graffiti), name it. And the neighborhood slowly but surely deteriorated over the next 22 years, until we sold last July.

I was the last white person left on my block. Now there are none. This is much the same thing that happened to Maryvale. When John F. Long built Maryvale, it was considered to be one of the top 6 planned communities in the country. Then in came the minorities. Now it's a stink hole. Property values have plummeted, and crime is off the chart. The schools aren't worth the powder it would take to blow them up.

I was lucky. We got a very good price for our home. ($9K over asking price). And it sold within 3 days. But that won't last. That place will end up being another Maryvale in just a few years. It's well on it's way. Most on my block went further west. But all they're doing is buying time.

There is a reason you can buy a 3,000 ft. 2 story home in Buckeye with a 3 car garage for $200K. And that reason is what will keep those houses cheap. No thanks! (That same home in Lake Havasu City will cost you well over $600K). Again there is a reason for that. Lake Havasu is over 98% white. At my age I sure as hell don't need to gamble with the value of my home for the sake of being, "politically correct". The hell with that noise!

The best view I ever had of Phoenix was from the rear view mirror of my U-Haul. Now my view is across Lake Havasu, into the California Mohave Desert. And that view is from one of the reddest, pro Trump cities and counties in all of Arizona. And that suits me right down to the ground!
This is why Arizona WILL eventually turn blue.

The urbanization of Arizona's population (and all the ills that brings) will be it's undoing. Currently something like 5 of the State's 7 million residents live in the Phoenix metro area.

Though truth be told, the high price for property in Havasu is more due to the limited amount of land to build on and the people from CA who have lots of money to spend to be close to their water playground.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Quote:
This is why Arizona WILL eventually turn blue. The urbanization of Arizona's population (and all the ills that brings) will be it's undoing.
As much as it pains me to agree with you, you're absolutely right. Between all the minorities, (both legal and illegal), looking for handouts, along with the Indian reservations, (which have been blue for eons), the state will eventually flip.

The Colorado River cities, (with the possible exception of Yuma), will stay white, because the homes are expensive, and there is little opportunity for unskilled minorities. The people who have money here, brought it with them. Or else are retired.

And there is A LOT of desert between them, and Phoenix. I have a very bad feeling about what is going to happen, after Trump wins in a landslide this November. The minorities in the cities, (Phoenix and Tuscon), will react the way they most always do when things don't go their way.... Violently. I think it will get real ugly, real fast.

This move was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do from a physical standpoint. My wife and I are in our 60's, and did everything ourselves with no help. (With the exception of movers to take the largest stuff we could not handle).

It took a total of 8 trips back and forth to complete it. All in the dead of Summer. 2, 12 ft. U-Haul trailers, along with a 20 ft. truck. Not to mention 3 vehicles. But now that it's over and we're nicely settled, it was worth it. But it was a job! If this country erupts violently, I'll be 200 miles away. I doubt we'll even see the smoke.
The Following User Says Thank You to bill460 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill460 View Post
As much as it pains me to agree with you, you're absolutely right. Between all the minorities, (both legal and illegal), looking for handouts, along with the Indian reservations, (which have been blue for eons), the state will eventually flip.

The Colorado River cities, (with the possible exception of Yuma), will stay white, because the homes are expensive, and there is little opportunity for unskilled minorities. The people who have money here, brought it with them. Or else are retired.

And there is A LOT of desert between them, and Phoenix. I have a very bad feeling about what is going to happen, after Trump wins in a landslide this November. The minorities in the cities, (Phoenix and Tuscon), will react the way they most always do when things don't go their way.... Violently. I think it will get real ugly, real fast.

This move was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do from a physical standpoint. My wife and I are in our 60's, and did everything ourselves with no help. (With the exception of movers to take the largest stuff we could not handle).

It took a total of 8 trips back and forth to complete it. All in the dead of Summer. 2, 12 ft. U-Haul trailers, along with a 20 ft. truck. Not to mention 3 vehicles. But now that it's over and we're nicely settled, it was worth it. But it was a job! If this country erupts violently, I'll be 200 miles away. I doubt we'll even see the smoke.
We did a similar move though it was from CA to St Johns. I don't see much possibility of civil unrest out here. Had a few younger friends help with the big stuff but it was basically a year + long self move that we finally completed at the end of June.