New Gun Website- Find the best Deal - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
so how did u guys find this website? bruce almighty New Member Introduction 7848 12-04-2019 02:04 PM
A website to help you find Made in USA products. ShellbackBill General Discussion 8 12-24-2016 05:37 AM
deal.WOOT deal of the day 11/20: SOG Aura SEAL Black TiNi Field Knife 0002S Knives, Swords & Axes 2 11-20-2011 02:24 PM
Find My iPhone helps find wreckage of Chilean plane crash blackkitty The Tech Zone 1 09-08-2011 12:37 PM
Help me find a thread - searched forever and can't find it :( Belifend Urban Survival 0 06-10-2011 02:16 AM
Food saver deal, deal, deal.. accordingtoome General Discussion 18 12-30-2010 10:20 AM
Website, the real deal wind Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2 12-31-2009 01:35 PM
Found a good deal on a presure canner...what did you find this week? countryboy123 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 9 03-30-2009 02:01 AM
Figured I would share... A really good outdoor deal website! Jiesen General Discussion 4 08-27-2008 07:58 PM

Old 11-25-2013, 10:47 AM
I sell US Military MRE's

Thanked 8,629 Times in 3,291 Posts
Default New Gun Website- Find the best Deal

Advertise Here

The guys who designed this search engine are over at Calguns.net.
It is a pretty cool search engine to find the best price on a make and model gun.

http://www.gunwatcher.com/

Here is the background on it...

"First let me start by saying that this site is a hobby by a couple of programmers and I. We are making 0 money off of it and are paying for the servers/hosting/ etc.. entirely out of our own pocket. There is not a single ad or even a donate button on the site. It is a free tool for other gun enthusiast.

About 2 years ago I wanted to create a way to quickly find the cheapest price on any gun I wanted. I was lucky enough to find some extremely talented programmers to help me out here locally. So after a long time testing and grabbing some good deals for ourselves , we are ready to release it to everyone right in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. We hope you guys enjoy it, its been fun!

The url is www.gunwatcher.com the site is COMPLETELY FREE.

how it works: You type in the gun you want and it searches dozen's of gun stores, AS WELL as auctions ending with 6 hours, or auctions with a Buy it Now. It returns these results in a table and you can quickly click a link to go straight to the page. you can also use the "watch this gun" feature. This allows you to save that model to your "watch list" and everytime you login you can quickly check the current cheapest price of all of your saved guns. It will let you know if the price has raised or lowered since the last time you checked.

I have put more hours than i can count into this project along with a few other programmers. We love any feedback good or bad, just use the contact us link on the page. If you guys like the website please tell your friends, family, social media, forums, etc.. We appreciate any help we can get! Hope you guys enjoy the site, and go save yourself some money!"
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NHP1127 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2013, 01:14 PM
ironsights.com

Good job, guys!

It looks like the whole "gun search engine" thing is turning out to be a hot sector this Christmas, since we both launched on the same day (I'm from IronSights). I wonder who else is out there about to go live...
Old 11-25-2013, 09:51 PM

wow, thank you for sharing! I haven't heard of that site before. I had seen the post about ironsights, but i do prefer gunwatcher better after using both(appreciate both efforts). Definitely bookmarking that one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Thank you very much

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,540 Posts

Bookmarked. Thank you for sharing.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:23 PM
B.S. Detector/Distributor

Thanked 1,353 Times in 400 Posts

Most of the listings that come up are out of date and no longer valid.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:32 AM
ironsights.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers87 View Post
wow, thank you for sharing! I haven't heard of that site before. I had seen the post about ironsights, but i do prefer gunwatcher better after using both(appreciate both efforts). Definitely bookmarking that one.
steelers87, it would be super mega helpful to me to know what it is about gunwatcher.com that you prefer over ironsights.com. I want our site to be as competitive as possible (and when there's competition, the customer always wins
Old 11-26-2013, 12:33 AM
ironsights.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx442 View Post
Most of the listings that come up are out of date and no longer valid.
Are you referring to gunwatcher or ironsights? Because if it's ironsights, please let me know which search was turning up bad listings for you. We refresh the listings really often so you shouldn't be seeing invalid ones. If you are, then we need to jump in and fix that.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:57 AM
B.S. Detector/Distributor

Thanked 1,353 Times in 400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyStark View Post
Are you referring to gunwatcher or ironsights? Because if it's ironsights, please let me know which search was turning up bad listings for you. We refresh the listings really often so you shouldn't be seeing invalid ones. If you are, then we need to jump in and fix that.
On gunwatcher.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:13 AM

Old 02-27-2018, 01:11 AM

Very interesting to find this Gun Watcher website. Always interested to see what's out there. Haven't looked at it closely, so must ask, 'Are these CA-roster guns?' I'm currently living in CA, but may move out of state be for too long....
Old 02-27-2018, 08:10 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,663 Times in 630 Posts

gunwatcher.com collects sales price data from all over the interwebz and compiles it in their site so that current prices and price trends can be researched.

I've used this site several times to find out reasonable prices to buy or sell a firearms.