Survivalist Forum banner

biulding a small team

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jedi Medic 
#1 ·
im looking for about 5 or 6 people to biuld a bug out/prep team. im not sure weher to get started but im in prescott vly A.Z. .

obj- to form a small,agile team to band together with,train with and maby biuld a bug out plan with .

its just an idea and im hopeing to get some pointers and ideas from my fellow arizonians

#2 ·
My advice; expand on your own skill set, knowledge and preps. Learn and prepare all you can.

You and I, are both still young and fresh to the game. It truly is a lifestyle, one that I find fits well within my life.

Do you have any type of experience to contribute to a team, as of yet? Or are you hoping to find some people to join your team and have them teach you/help you/put forth more work?

Just asking these questions to get a better grasp and give you some better advice.

Other members will have more to say/ask than I will.

Good luck.

#3 ·
I have an interest, I've got fair knowledge on shelter, sure fire, small arms knowledge+, and books on edible plant life/ little experience in the matter though. I'm waiting for some money to come through, then I'll be looking into 40-80 acres in pristine off grid Arizona. I don't have the best back, even more reason to prep and practice. PM me if interested as a likely candidate. Outside of metro Phoenix currently. I plan to homestead impending said acreage. Sustainable farming, perhaps some livestock.

#4 ·
don't go public. don't go to a survival show, gun show, etc and recruit. they'll never do a damn thing to help themselves, but they'll always remember you. comes the ****fanning, they'll be at your door faster than **** through a goose.

start slow. family members are best. as long as they are as committed as you are. "but i cant afford freeze dried food" as they wipe down the new jet skis. if you find someone committed, you're lucky. some family is just the burden you have to take. if your spouse isn't on board you have real problems that won't be solved here. a sheep spouse will sabotage you at the worst possible time.

don't be an idiot. google "viper militia" or "viper team". anyway, don't ever do anything illegal. don't ever entertain discussion or even joke about doing anything illegal. doing so should disinvite you forever, in perpetuity, from any and all future group activities.

any member that suggests illegal activity or discussing overthrowing the .gov is an FBI informant. just get accustomed to your brother-in-law being the guy on the stand at your trial for terrorism. it has happened in az. it will happen again.

the FEEBs have a lot of time and energy to spend on finding all the dangerous gun nuts, homeschoolers, III%ers, oathkeepers, john birchers, militia types, members of the Klavern, mutant bikers, unlicensed beekeepers, etc. this means you.

Funny, they don't seem concerned about ol' Abdul and Mohammad buying Anfo by the ton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.