***Ladies Section *** Ladies I need reassuring - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Ladies Section The Girlvivalists Hangout Area.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*** Ladies Section*** REMINDER kokosmom2 Ladies Section 4 02-04-2019 08:44 PM
***Ladies Section*** Self Defense Deepins Ladies Section 12 07-11-2017 12:03 PM
Survivalist Ladies Question Sailor General Discussion 79 03-14-2017 07:06 AM

Old 05-02-2019, 06:17 PM
WonderWoman

Advertise Here

Funny, I just dreamed I was in the house I grew up in w/my family and there were zombies outside! And I was the only one who knew what to do and was prepared.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2019, 03:23 PM

I read somewhere that Zombies were an analogy of rabid consumerism. Easy to believe if you've ever watched what people do on Black Friday.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady12 View Post
If they made One Second After into a movie, every family member of mine would get it for birthday or Christmas! I have notes in the margins, highlighted portions. Been read 3x and I love it.
I love that book. Just read it last year. I have always been ready for hurricanes and I have been working on a garden. But reading one second after made me get serious about doing more serious prepping instead of just thinking about it. When I read about what happened to the elderly it hit home because I take care of my elderly relatives and my dad has diabeties (type 2 thank God). I cried, I held my dogs, I had bad dreams, but now I am in a better position than I was. Long road ahead, but I am working on it. Sorry for the rant on the book, but it was just the right book at the right time for me to get going. Did I mention I love that book .
Old 07-05-2019, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdamia View Post
I watched a zombie movie and now I'm terrified it's gonna happen. I shouldn't have. I didn't know where to put this and I figured you ladies would be more understanding
I don't think a zombie invasion, with actual raised from the dead zombies, will ever happen so they don't scare me. But I can't watch movies like the Exorcist or about ghosts because I can't sleep well afterwards. We each have things we can handle and things we can't so don't feel bad. I can handle seeing a snake or holding one without batting an eye, but if I see a roach I scream so go figure. Think of zombie movies as an opportunity to see what people do and what you would do differently. I have never seen that particular movie, but I like seeing the Romero ones (the one with the fast zombies was kinda scary). I would watch them with friends when I was younger and discuss the merits of different weapons and different places to go without even knowing what prepping was at the time.