Survivalist Forum banner

Is this a roll call type set up

23K views 107 replies 55 participants last post by  Wryter 
#1 ·
Looks like this might be a place for each state to talk to each other easier.
Set up meet and greets and such.

#99 ·
I moved from my BOL to Tucson. A bit of despair living too far away from everything I have in place. Anyone else on the east side? I'm in the craft beer scene for the time being. I'd love meeting up with anyone with similar interests. Just for acquaintance sake. I don't know anyone in this town who has a clue. I know there are some out there; keeping on the down low like they should.

#103 ·
Hello from Yuma! Been here 13 years, and I still think its too hot. BUT...middle of December right now and yesterdays high was 75F, so that is pretty nice. I like hiking and spending time on the Colorado River (or whats left of it after Vegas and SoCal steals its water,) but my favorite thing around here to do is drywashing. I'd prefer to sluice, but that's not an option here, so I'll take what I can get. Anyone with an interest in prospecting feel free to contact me. I'd love to swap stories, or even join or create a mining club if there are enough like minded people in the area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.