Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 06-06-2020, 06:26 AM
Awesome

Thanked 25,840 Times in 8,453 Posts

Advertise Here

I wouldn't be surprised if there were credible threats or violence carried out at polling centers, especially in predominately white areas going into November, forcing a suspension of the elections that the left will claim is their proof that Trump is a dictator and attempt to use it to launch a full on insurrection.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Dios y Tejas

Thanked 20,095 Times in 5,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post
It's not 1968 the left wants. It's 1917. The people infiltrating these crowds and inciting violence are far left anarcho-communists attempting to incite a class war.

i wish i could give this multiple thanks. this is a dry run for a bigger event in the future. the only way to stop this is by sending rounds downrange. this stopped being about a cop who killed a black man 24 hours after the event happened when he was behind bars
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sky1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:35 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,293 Times in 1,944 Posts

Read further on the seventy year old man that was pushed. He was a member of a far left organization that was there to provoke. He was beyond curfew and was not going to comply but decided to provoke. He should have followed orders when the dispersal order was given. I don't feel sorry for him.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:42 AM
Awesome

Thanked 25,840 Times in 8,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Read further on the seventy year old man that was pushed. He was a member of a far left organization that was there to provoke. He was beyond curfew and was not going to comply but decided to provoke. He should have followed orders when the dispersal order was given. I don't feel sorry for him.
So, he's a traitor to the United States and its people, as well as the black community trying to rile them up towards violence where more of them would be getting killed all for the sake of trying to start a civil war? If so, then quite frankly I hope he died.

Do you have a source though?
The Following User Says Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Mod Certified PITA!

Thanked 21,381 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
As if partizan politics were not bad enough, if covid-19 were not bad enough, then we add riots after a black man was murdered by police, we have stuff like a 70 something year old man being pushed down by police and his skull cracking when it hits the cement.

Governors refusing to call out the national guard to stop riots. People being beaten and killed in the streets as if parts of the nation are lawless.

I am at a loss for words on the current state of the nation, and world. On top of everything happening in the United States, tech giants such as Google are bowing to China. Developers in India made a "Remove China apps" app for the andriod phone. Guess what, Google removed the app.

Every time I turn on the news it is doom and gloom, riots this, Trump that, China this... rinse and repeat.
Then stop watching.

I went through this in the 60's, myself, and understand. But decades of thought, reflection, and frankly getting older and a lot less heated tells me, you can watch what you can't affect until your eyes bleed and you collapse, or you can go out and hoe a row of beans. Pick and chose your battles, don't let the wave overwhelm you, fight effectively, and keep an eye on the future to make sure, when you get there, you're ready.

Some people might call this wisdom. Others, foolishness and callousness. They may all be right.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 09:19 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 1,469 Times in 437 Posts

Watch business news networks. It's not free of garbage, but there is a lot less.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,746 Times in 5,659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliemeyer007 View Post
It's almost all Lame Stream Media propaganda agent for the NWO/SWAMP twisting everything to fit the agenda. "Facts - we don't need no stinkin facts; the facts are what we say they are". This just in, Hasbeen Hilarity is ahead in the polls by 50 points.
Its all about desperation and the left and deep state are there right now. Everything they throw at Trump has failed. The virus thing is blowing up in their faces, employment will soar once states open up again. The stock market has made a remarkable rally.

Their only remaining option is a nuclear one, probably literally. I expect something crazy to happen before November and what we have seen so far doesn't even scratch the paint on crazy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 10:26 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 14,203 Times in 4,621 Posts

Quote:
As if partizan politics were not bad enough, if covid-19 were not bad enough, then we add riots after a black man was murdered by police, we have stuff like a 70 something year old man being pushed down by police and his skull cracking when it hits the cement.

Governors refusing to call out the national guard to stop riots. People being beaten and killed in the streets as if parts of the nation are lawless.

I am at a loss for words on the current state of the nation, and world. On top of everything happening in the United States, tech giants such as Google are bowing to China. Developers in India made a "Remove China apps" app for the andriod phone. Guess what, Google removed the app.

Every time I turn on the news it is doom and gloom, riots this, Trump that, China this... rinse and repeat.
Kev, we’re just warming up. Not even out of the batters box yet. I know that you’re not much into religion, but like the old quip states, “just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean that they aren’t following me!”
Notice that the virus was man made? Notice that these riots are much the product of perceived economic inequality as they are from racial bias, also completely man made? Cities are now defunding their own Law Enforcement? How long before pure chaos becomes the norm? How long before the shooting starts? How long before the lack of goods we are so used to getting from China have a real impact? How long before the decrease in tax revenue has a real effect on local municipalities much less counties and states? How long before the printing presses in Washington finally wear out, or more likely just produce Charmin replacements? Then we have crazy Governments in the world with nukes (definitely man made), who sooner or later have enough hatred to let ‘em rip?

And we haven’t even gotten to the Natural Disasters yet.....

God is simply getting our attention, allowing us to reap what we’ve sown. The message will finally be received and understood, but at what cost?

The path has been set, the outcome irreversible, the only real question is how long it will have to run. As much as part of me desperately wants to be wrong, the rest of me would love to have a world of peace. The world God started us with.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cabinet Maker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 10:43 AM
CULT DEPROGRAMMER

Thanked 4,159 Times in 2,191 Posts

Geez, the ignorance is overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench708 View Post
70 year old man should have stayed home. I thought those people at 70 were most vulnerable to the beer virus?
Age has nothing to do with “stupid”.
True, but doing stupid things while old has far greater negative consequences . I am almost 83 and have removed my self from potentially harmful situations .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luckyfasteddie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,435 Times in 3,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palma View Post
I can almost watch CNN sometimes, but Cuomo, and Lemon are the worst. Forget MSNBC. Fox is nowhere near as good as they once were. OANN is what I watch now if anything.
I get most of my news online. The same sources you listed and a few others, but you really have to go through the comments to get the actual facts. And still you have to fact check or triangulate that info. It's like this site. There's always someone who knows or researchers for a better understanding and translation of what is actually going on.

Like these protests/riots. Media and government is doing a masterful job of suppressing information concerning the damage. This while we all still have out coms, tv, and internet! This should be a red flag for anyone truly concerned.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,435 Times in 3,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
Then stop watching.

I went through this in the 60's, myself, and understand. But decades of thought, reflection, and frankly getting older and a lot less heated tells me, you can watch what you can't affect until your eyes bleed and you collapse, or you can go out and hoe a row of beans. Pick and chose your battles, don't let the wave overwhelm you, fight effectively, and keep an eye on the future to make sure, when you get there, you're ready.

Some people might call this wisdom. Others, foolishness and callousness. They may all be right.
It is good to know the propaganda being relayed to the sheep.
The Following User Says Thank You to Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 12:09 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 2,295 Times in 1,089 Posts

How is it any different than the doom and gloom (perpetual negative stories) narrative the media has been pushing for decades?

"The only good news is bad news."
Old 06-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Survivor

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is 2nd home - Rustbelt is home base
Thanked 4,195 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:

Yes, good summation.

But you gotta keep up with the news or listen to NPR radio or something. You can't hide your head in the sand. Just don't keep it on too long or it can disturb your sleep.

And this may just be the beginning. If the dems ever get full control of DC they will unleash all their destructive wet dreams on the USA and be as giddy about it as fat girls at a slumber party eating pizza.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
The purpose of media isn't to report the news or current events anymore.

It's sole purpose is to seed division, emotionally manipulate, push agendas and sell products.

Its a trap.

Just worry about yourself, your family and your circle.

It may sound callous to say, but don't empathize with strangers too much.

We aren't Jesus or God and we are really not mentally or psychologically capable to care about everyone and everything or worry about everything. Particularly when you are powerless to change anything.
That's right.

It all depends on the person and their abilities. Same with moms. Some moms can raise 12 kids without breathing hard. Some moms can't raise 1 kid...and end up killing the kid. (And I'm not talking about before it is born.)

And this goes for dad's too. Everyone has different levels of dealing with stress and problems. Some are low capacity, some are high capacity. We each have to figure out where we fit in with our 'comfortable' abilities. For if we make ourselves too uncomfortable we can pop.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinet Maker View Post
Kev, we’re just warming up. Not even out of the batters box yet. I know that you’re not much into religion, but like the old quip states, “just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean that they aren’t following me!”
Notice that the virus was man made? Notice that these riots are much the product of perceived economic inequality as they are from racial bias, also completely man made? Cities are now defunding their own Law Enforcement? How long before pure chaos becomes the norm? How long before the shooting starts? How long before the lack of goods we are so used to getting from China have a real impact? How long before the decrease in tax revenue has a real effect on local municipalities much less counties and states? How long before the printing presses in Washington finally wear out, or more likely just produce Charmin replacements? Then we have crazy Governments in the world with nukes (definitely man made), who sooner or later have enough hatred to let ‘em rip?

And we haven’t even gotten to the Natural Disasters yet.....

God is simply getting our attention, allowing us to reap what we’ve sown. The message will finally be received and understood, but at what cost?

The path has been set, the outcome irreversible, the only real question is how long it will have to run. As much as part of me desperately wants to be wrong, the rest of me would love to have a world of peace. The world God started us with.
That is funny. I thought this whole site was catering to religion...Christianity. Now you could do worse than that for a religion. I just don't like when one side has their say and the other side gets whacked it they talk back.
The Following User Says Thank You to slackercruster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 04:04 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 14,203 Times in 4,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
That is funny. I thought this whole site was catering to religion...Christianity. Now you could do worse than that for a religion. I just don't like when one side has their say and the other side gets whacked it they talk back.

Are you surprised that the majority here are Christian?

My post has nothing to do with any other religion. I happen to be a firm believer and pay attention to many more sources and happenings than most simply because the Faith includes them.
I don’t want to hijack Kev’s thread, but he spoke of the shock and bewilderment that so many feel with current events, yet most believers, while certainly not happy, shouldn’t be surprised. Time will tell, I guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cabinet Maker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Ultranationalist

Thanked 49,934 Times in 10,479 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronomy View Post
1968 was a lot worse. Speaking from memory. This too shall pass.
In some countries it does not pass. We don’t have magic dirt. There is a possibility that if this does pass, what comes out of it is going to be a permanent SPORKY situation.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:45 PM
Ultranationalist

Thanked 49,934 Times in 10,479 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Then you must be disappointed that non-left wing information outlets keep getting whacked.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Target Shooter

Thanked 1,145 Times in 367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post
It's not 1968 the left wants. It's 1917. The people infiltrating these crowds and inciting violence are far left anarcho-communists attempting to incite a class war.
This is the New Bolshevik Revolution. And the guilty should pay the supreme price for their involvement.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skynet17 For This Useful Post: