Antifa planning to target residential neighborhoods. Board up your home - Page 9 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 06-05-2020, 04:20 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 13,077 Times in 5,459 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit".

In March 2020, The New York Times published an exposé detailing Project Veritas' use of spies recruited by Erik Prince, to infiltrate "Democratic congressional campaigns, labor organizations and other groups considered hostile to the Trump agenda". The Times piece notes O'Keefe's and Prince's close links to the Trump administration, and details contributions such as a $1m transfer of funds from an undisclosed source to support their work.

After an analysis of the source, it shows itself to be partisan and biased, and regularly provides disinformation for political effect.

Totally unreliable source.

Old 06-05-2020, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 13,077 Times in 5,459 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttkciar View Post
Not sure why people are getting so bent out of shape. The flu kills more people than Antifa ;-)

They are training to hurt people... Maybe you
Old 06-05-2020, 06:32 PM
SoJer

Thanked 6,032 Times in 1,898 Posts

...Uses 'snopes'...
Quote:
...Calls Project Veritas a...
Quote:
PRICELESS LOLZ!!

jd
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 06:37 PM
Survivor

Thanked 37,181 Times in 8,776 Posts

Most of what William Ashley posts should be viewed with skepticism. For anyone to reference a NYT article, which in and of itself is always suspect, is even more reason to be skeptical.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 06:42 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 7,603 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJ_51 View Post
...Uses 'snopes'...

...Calls Project Veritas a...

PRICELESS LOLZ!!

jd
But... but... but Harvard professors said they're unreliable!!!! And everyone knows how fair and balanced ultra liberal Harvard professors are! Therefore, it must be true.

There's a great deal of hilarity in the idea of calling out something for being biased (Veritas) by quoting people that are biased (Harvard profs/snopes).

I even wager he sees no irony in that whatsoever.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cornly2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 60,384 Times in 13,650 Posts

Quote:
After an analysis of the source, it shows itself to be partisan and biased, and regularly provides disinformation for political effect.

You just described the new york times, the washington post, cnn, nbc, msnbc, cbs, abc, politico, mother jones, the huffington post, pbs, npr and 90% of the remaining newspapers in the US.

It's called the Fake News.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 08:57 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,362 Times in 2,651 Posts

I'm loaded, my neighbor is out of the hospital and he loaded his pistol. This is not a good area for criminals. I moved here 9 years ago. The first summer I was here the sheriff's dept shot a drug dealer at the end of the road. We have had no trouble since.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goat daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 01:42 AM
Prepared

Fox News really knows how to scare the saps into watching their shows. Just remember that when you pull that trigger, the same cops who are trying to get reelected by claiming that they'll shoot any protesters who come into "their towns" will be arresting you just like they arrested those three morons in Georgia.
Their first subpoena will give them access to your phones and computers so they can use your online activities to prove that your actions were premeditated. If you don't believe me, check out how the cops are prosecuting those three morons in Georgia.
Those three idiots are already flipping on each other so they won't wind up sharing a prison cell with two weightlifters named Shazzon and Pedro who would take great pleasure in turning one, two, or all three into human condoms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clingmansdome For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 01:54 AM
Semper Fi

Thanked 17,128 Times in 5,256 Posts

The only problem with living as far out as I do is....that I will miss all the fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:09 AM

There have been suburban "protesters" in areas near my neighborhood, but the closest was 10 miles away. These protesters were urban, liberal zones and the protesters there were the inhabitants of that area. They were more like sit-ins, Koom-Bi-Yah sessions.
there were some marchers blocking an intersection in another area. no violence.

"if" the looting and arson element come to the rich liberal suburbs, they may find a cowering crowd, anti-2A, and thus, will burn and loot some homes. It will only serve to alienate their movement EVEN MORE. Their rich liberal supporters won't like being looted and made to kneel before them in the street.

If this, then emboldens them to keep moving outward, a bit more from the city, that's where they will meet real Americans. That's where people who work for a living reside. They are sportsmen, hunters, shooters, and more 2A friendly. Looting an unattended storefront is one thing, but facing a guy with a 12 gauge, at his home, with his family inside, is quite another.

This is when it would become more of a civil war, more than just keeping the peace.
If it happens on a large scale, the police won't be able to keep up with the action.
Under martial law, looters can be shot.

I have spoken with a few neighbors, every one of them has loaded a firearm and staged it for accessibility, safely, but accessible. If we extrapolate this finding, then, it means suburbia, in general, is on edge, and is armed. Hopefully no one will need to access it.

*Lastly: The looters and arsonists and violent protesters are unwittingly making a VERY STRONG CASE for 2A, firearm ownership, Concealed Carry, and Castle Doctrine Laws.
I would be willing to bet, there are many people in these anti-2A cities that wish they could buy a gun for self/home defense.

Movie quote: "Listen up you primitive screwheads .... This is my boomstick!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkunkWerX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:36 AM

I walked into my LGS (know the guys there pretty well), and asked “which one of you a-holes made this dummy account and these ridiculous posts to boost sales!?!?” Got a laugh out of everyone there, then proceeded to tell them it worked and had to make 2 trips back to the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2020, 07:39 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,363 Times in 1,961 Posts

After experiencing being in riots I can tell you that rioters do not want to face off with guns and will move on to softer targets.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 07:55 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,443 Times in 2,620 Posts

Bill can believe whatever he wants, its his right and frankly, I cant think of one reason why any of us would care. The same with antifa, its an urban creation whose habitat is an urban area or college campus. Outside of those environments, thier public support plummets and thier lives are increasingly in real danger. As for biased media, the only marginally reliable news is not domestic. Pathetically, one of the top outlets for coverage of China internationally is..... wait for it (drumroll) ......al jazeera. No ****. I'm still in shock myself but there it is.

More important than petty domestic squabbles like riots, overblown pandemics and myopic partisan politics is what awaits us ALL at the end of the 2020s. A very brief decade away. Antifa is a social rash, like that crusty hook-up.....
Old 06-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,826 Times in 5,683 Posts

My girlfriend went to a gun shop where she lives yesterday. She had to time it for when the line wasn't wrapped around the block. There are still scores of people looking to buy a gun. This store was wiped out of any hand gun she liked as well as shotguns and most ammo.

We are otherwise pretty well set just in case. I carry when working outside, I have ammo boxes spread around the house and garage. Big rollaway tool boxes can be moved in the garage if I need cover while outside. I have yet to see and strange cars around and zero strangers walking around.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 10:03 AM
Retired kafir

A lie by omission is still a lie. That's the primary way the MSM does its dirty work. The other way is to remove context.

Newspapers are going under across the country. They then attempt to remain solvent by going online with pay-walls. But people are so used to information being free that I think the big MSM is in for hard times. The other thing that may contribute to their demise is the proliferation of other online news sources that counter their propaganda.

Last edited by Aceoky; 06-07-2020 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: deleted quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,835 Times in 588 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clingmansdome View Post
Fox News really knows how to scare the saps into watching their shows. Just remember that when you pull that trigger, the same cops who are trying to get reelected by claiming that they'll shoot any protesters who come into "their towns" will be arresting you just like they arrested those three morons in Georgia.
Their first subpoena will give them access to your phones and computers so they can use your online activities to prove that your actions were premeditated. If you don't believe me, check out how the cops are prosecuting those three morons in Georgia.
Those three idiots are already flipping on each other so they won't wind up sharing a prison cell with two weightlifters named Shazzon and Pedro who would take great pleasure in turning one, two, or all three into human condoms.
Don't leave a digital trail. Use an encrypted iPhone. Encrypt your hard drive and use a wiping program to clean your browser history, temporary files, etc. Or better yet, don't visit racist message boards.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Retired kafir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_In_29 View Post
The only problem with living as far out as I do is....that I will miss all the fun.
Fun being "fixing" some antifa scum.

Since the demographic that makes up antifa are inherently lazy, they aren't likely to wander far from their own backyards unless there are soros buses involved.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Born 120 years too late.

Thanked 11,661 Times in 2,863 Posts

WHERE ARE THEY????????????????

Us older folks need t nap some time and we are tired of sitting up and waiting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NW GUY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 11:36 AM

We had some "protests" up here in Old Retired White people land the other day. All White people. Chanting and peaceful. Peaceful protest in my old town. All White people. Not so peaceful protest- and looting in a neighboring more "diverse" town.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wkrbee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2020, 06:35 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,826 Times in 5,683 Posts

My kids age 27 and 31 have been going to "peaceful" protests locally. I told them to clear out if things got dicey and if you wind up with a trashed car, ask yourself if it was worth it. Also I may not have funds to bail them out if they are arrested.

I was with my girlfriend yesterday and we passed a gun shop close to where she lives... boarded up! She was in there Friday and it was not boarded up. She figured they did it as a protest is scheduled close by today. The shop has been doing business from the back parking lot, that entrance has a steel gate that rolls down.