Conflicting Floyd autopsy results - Page 5 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 06-04-2020, 10:51 AM
Doin it Southern Style

Thanked 1,654 Times in 550 Posts

Advertise Here

As a 62 yr with COPD and who is a bit claustrophobic I can honestly say had that been me under that cop I probably would of had a heart attack. I would not have been able to just lay there. I would of been squirming and twisting and hollering till I took my last breath. Not because I was being arrested but because i would be having a panic attack.

I have a big problem of being restrained and in small places. I have a shower stall in my bathroom thats about 3'x3' with a glass door. Most times im just fine when taking a shower but there are many times that my brain clicks and I start to panic. If I cant get my brain to unclick I have to bail. Sometimes by the time i bail it has got so bad that I actually have to get out of the house before i can relax. When this happens it affects my COPD and I gasp for air and my heart rate is way higher than normal.

I was doing inventory at work one day and went between 2 rows of material that was above my head. I was fine until I started coming back out. My brain clicked and it started. My shirt got hung on a pallet and I was stuck. I tore the **** out of my shirt and was in a cold sweat by the time I got out of the row.
Was in my truck sitting at a Sonic one evening waiting on my meal. A van pulled in on one side of me and a big 4 wheel drive truck pulled in on the other side at the same time. Click. I had to come completely out of the truck. Wife knew what was up and she got out with me to help calm me down.

Could I handle being cuffed behind my back and put in the back of a squad car ? I really dont think so. Maybe cuffed with hands in front might help but I know it dont work that way. All I can hope for is I never get in that situation or i have an officer that has a heart and understands.

Maybe this Floyd guy really was claustrophobic or maybe it was just an excuse. Who knows. If he was and he knew it maybe he should of been more careful no not put himself in that situation. Either way the cop did wrong and so did his buddies.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2020, 10:52 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,269 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Yeah, they had 4 cops with guns, tasers, clubs, sprays, asps, etc.

And he was handcuffed on the ground.
I'm not saying that in this specific case, but in the general sense and why a cop or CO won't just release someone when they say they can't breathe.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,719 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas COB View Post
As a 62 yr with COPD and who is a bit claustrophobic I can honestly say had that been me under that cop I probably would of had a heart attack. I would not have been able to just lay there. I would of been squirming and twisting and hollering till I took my last breath. Not because I was being arrested but because i would be having a panic attack.

I have a big problem of being restrained and in small places. I have a shower stall in my bathroom thats about 3'x3' with a glass door. Most times im just fine when taking a shower but there are many times that my brain clicks and I start to panic. If I cant get my brain to unclick I have to bail. Sometimes by the time i bail it has got so bad that I actually have to get out of the house before i can relax. When this happens it affects my COPD and I gasp for air and my heart rate is way higher than normal.

I was doing inventory at work one day and went between 2 rows of material that was above my head. I was fine until I started coming back out. My brain clicked and it started. My shirt got hung on a pallet and I was stuck. I tore the **** out of my shirt and was in a cold sweat by the time I got out of the row.
Was in my truck sitting at a Sonic one evening waiting on my meal. A van pulled in on one side of me and a big 4 wheel drive truck pulled in on the other side at the same time. Click. I had to come completely out of the truck. Wife knew what was up and she got out with me to help calm me down.

Could I handle being cuffed behind my back and put in the back of a squad car ? I really dont think so. Maybe cuffed with hands in front might help but I know it dont work that way. All I can hope for is I never get in that situation or i have an officer that has a heart and understands.

Maybe this Floyd guy really was claustrophobic or maybe it was just an excuse. Who knows. If he was and he knew it maybe he should of been more careful no not put himself in that situation. Either way the cop did wrong and so did his buddies.
If you're being excessively combative, why is it the cop is wrong? Is he suppose to take everything you say at face value? Every criminal being arrested would claim they can't breathe and are claustrophobic.
The Following User Says Thank You to OldCorps For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 10,148 Times in 3,149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCorps View Post
If you're being excessively combative, why is it the cop is wrong? Is he suppose to take everything you say at face value? Every criminal being arrested would claim they can't breathe and are claustrophobic.
Only if they are doing fentynal and meth
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 01:08 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,366 Times in 10,344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCorps View Post
He is not supposed to kneel on a man’s neck until that man is dead... ever.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,219 Times in 410 Posts

I though the official cause of death was Coronavirus, no?
Old 06-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,244 Times in 586 Posts

If there is a trial there will be conflicting pathology reports one testifies for prosecutor and the second for the defense..jury of morons without medical education will solve the issue
Old 06-04-2020, 08:31 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 23,366 Times in 10,344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench708 View Post
What evidence that his neck was “crushed” ? Are you exaggerating?
I didn’t say “crushed.” I said “crushing.” The weight of a grown man kneeling on another man’s neck is crushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx77 View Post
If there is a trial there will be conflicting pathology reports one testifies for prosecutor and the second for the defense..jury of morons without medical education will solve the issue
So far there are two autopsy reports which agree with each other on the major points.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,077 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill tyler View Post
I don’t know if anybody has seen the whole unedited video, the Rodney king video looked bad. But the public didn’t see the entire video, the jury did.

It will be the battle of the experts and Keith Ellison will no doubt perform as well as that stupid bitch in Baltimore did.
Can't believe some of the crap I'm reading here. I realize this place leans way right. I'm somewhat down that direction as well. But wow.

99% of the time I'm on cop's side and I've worked with cops for many years doing rescue work. Not this time. There's no question here. There's no special reverse angle video. We have plenty of video. And it doesn't matter at all what the guy did before. Not at all. Once the guy is down and clearly being controlled, not only should authorities not be abusive, but they have a duty to protect.

This was a slow murder while others were also grossly negligent, even while licensed first responders who happened by pleaded with the cops to check him.

Riots/Looters? Evil. Put them down and jail them. Far right or left psychos embedding themselves and causing trouble? Same deal. Jail. For decades as terrorists.

But these cops? And the one guy on the neck? Really? This was all the way wrong. It's right that they've been arrested and right that they'll stand trial for murder or accessory.
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottPreps For This Useful Post: