Move in ready for someone here. Some ideas for the rest of us.. - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Start Anew 223shootersc Books, Movies & Stories 1101 12-24-2018 08:53 PM

Old 11-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Prepared

Default Move in ready for someone here. Some ideas for the rest of us..

Advertise Here

OK, here is how it is presented;

Welcome to this 40 ROOM 16,000 sq feet one-of-a-kind underground property

For Sale or Lease! We are Motivated to Sale or Lease this amazing property!

This is an Incredible Investment Opportunity with many options Available

This Rare one of a kind Underground Bunker is Located in Georgia, and has an Amazing 12 bedrooms, 12 bath underground bunker that comes with an exercise room, media room, recreation room and workshop.

It was built in 1969 to withstand a 20-kiloton nuclear explosion and has been renovated to support modern lifestyles. Features three-foot thick walls, decontamination showers and an updated air intake system.

At first impressions, it looks like any other commercial site. Situated in a rural part of Georgia but within ten miles of the interstate, the “Bunker” is located on 36-acre patch of land surrounded by trees and two perimeter fences. As you approach the main compound gate, one notices the increased security. A camera stares down at the visitor with an intercom located outside a very secure locked gate which is covered in material to prevent unwanted looks into the compound. More property is available surrounding this property.

Once granted access, the driver makes his way slowly up the black-top driveway to the parking area, passing more security cameras and automatic lighting.

Surrounding the parking lot are two non-descript concrete buildings painted white and what looks to be a metal, raised, cellar door.

I am met by the site manager who explains how the building came to be and what it represented.

Built in 1969 at a cost of $7 million and recently renovated for a further $2.5 million, the site is now valued at between $10 million and $100 million, depending on what an investor wants to purchase. It’s the ONLY fully renovated nuclear hardened underground bunker in southern United States. How does one value such a property? The facts are mind boggling and spin of the lips of the manager. “Above ground buildings of 2000 sq. feet and a further 14,000 sq. feet, 45 feet below ground.” “The present-day cost of re-building would be $65 million.” “The underground structure can withstand a 20-kiloton nuclear blast, with three-foot-thick re-enforced walls”. EMP Protected, EPA Approved, Goverment Approved for Document Storage. Impressive stuff!!

We enter building one on the surface, where we find a normal office space, bathroom and two car garage. Fresh brewed coffee and cold air conditioning make for a nice break and we discuss the cold war and why these places were ever built and maintained. My first thoughts are that this would make a nice apartment on its own.

We then make our way to building two and once inside I see a huge fenced off hoist area going down perhaps 50 feet to a concrete floor beneath. We walk past the hoist area and through a secure door with combination lock.

We go down four flights of metal and concrete stairs and for the first time I am feeling the mood of this building as our steps echo back to the surface and automatic lights flicker quickly into life as we descend. Once on the bottom foyer we are faced with a set of huge, double solid steel doors with enormous hinges that come straight out of a cold war movie. Signs warn visitors of the dangers and advise that people should leave the area. Punching in the combination, the huge door opens like a vault door in some part of Fort Knox.

Immediately we are faced with another door in front of us and a door to our left. The door in front is called the day door and is the normal entry door when the blast doors are left open. It has a combination lock and is made of steel. The door to the left is the entrance to the decontamination showers. These were to be used to remove contamination from people before they were allowed into the main structure. They have been fully renovated and work.

The area has a NEW secure Air intake system using a .3micron HEPA filter that creates a positive pressure in the building when activated. This ensures that ANY contaminated air from outside cannot enter the building. Security of the air intake is impressive and covert and I cannot go I to detail here for obvious reasons. Let’s just say, you cannot mess with this system without incurring the wrath of many.

Once through the day doors we are in the lobby area with even more doors. A 1960’s renovated small bathroom is on the left and I notice the toilet is mounted on springs. The “springs” theme would be seen a lot more during our visit. Visitors have a choice of going onto Level Two and seeing the four luxury apartments which are totally self-contained and designed to look more like the Four Seasons Hotel than a nuclear bunker or they can remain on Level One and continue the tour.

Level two.

The four apartments which vary from 450 sq. feet to 650 sq. feet are located on this level two area and offer luxury to any person staying there. Each apartment has two full bedrooms, a kitchen/dining area, a living room with TV and internet and a large bathroom. Each apartment has its own environmental controls and offers total privacy to its occupants.

Level one.

Once admitted to Level One, through yet more doors, a long, wide corridor extends in front of us. On the right are two large conference rooms, a first aid nurses room, two business centers and a CCTV security office. On the left side are large bathrooms, water and sewage treatment rooms, workshops, and kitchen/dining areas. A third area is behind the kitchen area where staff have their quarters and a really nice home theater.

The place is HUGE (40 rooms) and unless you were reminded, one would never know they were underground. Fresh air from six new HVAC units, keep the temperature at an ideal 72 degrees F. However, being 45 feet underground ensures a constant year round temperature between 68 & 75 degrees.

Water is supplied from a 300-foot-deep well into the Georgia aquifer. A 1000-gallon new storage tank insures a constant water supply. A new compressor system ensures sufficient pressure for all water needs. A large hot water heater ensures an adequate supply to all visitors.

Waste water and sewage is expelled from the underground facility via two systems (one redundant) and a back-up system.

The facility also has a new emergency water drainage system in case of leaks or in the unlikely event of flooding from a burst pipe.

Power is supplied from one of three sources. The “on grid” local power company transformer supplies 3-phase 208VAC industrial power. The facility has its own 9KWatt solar array supplying 50KWatts of power each day. When not used, surplus power is sold back to the grid under a net metering agreement with the

power company. The third option for power is our own gas powered generator for emergency use or failure of the other two systems.

We step into the commercial kitchen area to have a rest and take in the atmosphere. (remember each apartment has its own kitchen in addition to this communal one)The kitchen was the site of the original power and HVAC units that have long since been removed. The remnants of cold war power panels remain as converted lockers and more springs support a breakfast bar. Fox News beams down from the flat screen TV and I am told that full satellite service and broadband internet is available throughout the facility. The fire control panel is supported on springs as are the renovated power panels. I asked about the springs that seemed to be everywhere. The answer was easy. In the event of a nuclear explosion the building is designed to shake and absorb part of the blast and essential equipment must have springs to prevent breakage or damage. It seems the actual building has its own spring system beneath the foundations.

Just outside the kitchen area I spot a strange device sitting on the floor. It turned out to be the original nuclear biological filter (now replaced) and the only remaining one of its type. Old typewriter and other artifacts are discretely placed around the facility to remind visitors of the origins of this massive place.

We visited a huge workshop adjacent to the kitchen area that is used by people using the facility for training. It seemed to contain every possible tool one could imagine and every electrical device known and unknown to man.

Entering a nearby door, we enter what is known as the Staff quarters. This 2000 sq. foot area houses three double bedrooms, a bathroom and secure weapons storage room. Also in this area is a home theater with 16 ft. ceilings and a huge 13 ft. x 12 ft. screen. Nat-geo is blaring through the surround sound Bose system and the image in high definition looks awesome. I drop down in the leather armchair seating and have found my home (for a while anyway).

I did notice that the staff quarters and the rest of the building are separated by yet more steel doors and combination locks.

We stroll across to the security room and go inside through yet another security door. Once inside the word security becomes a reality. Monitors reveal cameras watching the site outside, the entrances and all passageways into the bunker. Internal hallways and key doors are covered with auto-tracking cameras that follow visitors around like HAL the computer from 2001 - A Space Odyssey. Also in this room are the satellite feeds, internet routers and equipment, communications equipment, alarm equipment and environmental monitoring center. A person can access the security system from anywhere on the planet.

I ask about the present use of this building and I am told that it is used for training Department of Defense personnel in communications protocols. It seems people stay here for periods up to two months locked away from the outside world and the facility works like clockwork.

The visit is over and I thank my host who guides me out through the security maze.

Conclusion

This is an amazing place and a step back into history. The renovations make the place a very comfortable residence or training facility for up to 30 people who can stay on-site in some degree of luxury.

I am in awe of the fact that this is probably the only one of these sites that have been fully restored to this standard and is being used daily by our defense forces. If our Special Forces guy’s feel safe and secure here I think I will be happy also. Of course, the place is now in private hands and owned by a certified government contractor.

I know there are some similar sites in the mid-west that have not been renovated and I would not relish the thoughts of having to renovate them. My tour guide explained how it took 2½ years and a lot of funding to renovate the Georgia facility. “We had to import experts from all over the USA to resolve some of the problems with replacing old equipment” He explained that the ambition was to replace old, unique equipment with easily obtained, new equipment and to have it serviced locally if required. This shows a lot of forethought on behalf of the owner.

As a potential home, the bragging rights are awesome plus 16,000 square feet of living areas (14000 sq. feet below ground) make this a “must have” unique home. You get, (40 rooms) including, eleven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a home theater and lots of space. Forget hurricanes, tornados, flooding (elevation is 450 ft above sea level) , burglars and even the occasional zombie infestation. In this home you are safe from all disasters. You can watch the complete property from any point on the planet using your smart phone.

As a getaway “man cave” or a vacation home, it is un-paralleled and I am told the local fishing and hunting is second to none. I am told there is room to land two helicopters in the adjacent area to the building. Bring your buddies, your family and a few more and make it a unique getaway.

The site also has a 100-yard outdoor gun range and 30 acres of forest and land that includes a lake and another home. If you need a bunker for survival or for a training facility, this is THE ONE to get.
You can buy the place outright, buy a percentage of the place or lease it. Prices start at $1 million. For additional information or to ask about buying or leasing this facility,

please contact: ULTIMATE BUNKER at 801-661-3900 or by email at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	172145   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 2.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	172153   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 4.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	172161   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 5.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	172169   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 3.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	172177   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 6.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	172185  

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 7.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	172193   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 8.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	172201   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 9.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	172209   Click image for larger version

Name:	BUNKER 10.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	172217  
Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2016, 11:37 AM
Curmudgeon

Impressive
Old 11-26-2016, 11:56 AM
Native Cracker Cowhunter

Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,302 Posts

Double wow! I better get busy rolling my loose coins.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2016, 06:43 AM
Prepared

$100 million (vs. 10 for bunker) and 30 acres but the surface usage / amenities described do not appear to be focused on the four R's: reduce, reuse, recycle and recover. E.g., waste water & sewage are expelled from the bunker in the above description. I'm also curious about how long the inhabitants could last inside as there weren't any aquaponic/hydroponic setups described nor what the capacity is for operation of the facility in an SMOD event.

Last edited by RW_in_DC; 11-27-2016 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: Word omission / proofreading for clarity
The Following User Says Thank You to RW_in_DC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 03:25 PM
Prepared

Default Good points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW_in_DC View Post
$100 million (vs. 10 for bunker) and 30 acres but the surface usage / amenities described do not appear to be focused on the four R's: reduce, reuse, recycle and recover. E.g., waste water & sewage are expelled from the bunker in the above description. I'm also curious about how long the inhabitants could last inside as there weren't any aquaponic/hydroponic setups described nor what the capacity is for operation of the facility in an SMOD event.
I was wondering about the waste disposal also. I would want something undetectable. A good recycle system would open up a lot of sustainability options.
The Following User Says Thank You to SoTru For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 01:48 PM

How are they going to keep it from flooding once the power goes out? Even if they have backup generators, that is only a short-term solution
Old 11-29-2016, 02:38 PM
on a journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTru View Post
OK, here is how it is presented;

Welcome to this 40 ROOM 16,000 sq feet one-of-a-kind underground property

For Sale or Lease! We are Motivated to Sale or Lease this amazing property!

This is an Incredible Investment Opportunity with many options Available

This Rare one of a kind Underground Bunker is Located in Georgia, and has an Amazing 12 bedrooms, 12 bath underground bunker that comes with an exercise room, media room, recreation room and workshop.

It was built in 1969 to withstand a 20-kiloton nuclear explosion and has been renovated to support modern lifestyles. Features three-foot thick walls, decontamination showers and an updated air intake system.

At first impressions, it looks like any other commercial site. Situated in a rural part of Georgia but within ten miles of the interstate, the “Bunker” is located on 36-acre patch of land surrounded by trees and two perimeter fences. As you approach the main compound gate, one notices the increased security. A camera stares down at the visitor with an intercom located outside a very secure locked gate which is covered in material to prevent unwanted looks into the compound. More property is available surrounding this property.

Once granted access, the driver makes his way slowly up the black-top driveway to the parking area, passing more security cameras and automatic lighting.

Surrounding the parking lot are two non-descript concrete buildings painted white and what looks to be a metal, raised, cellar door.

I am met by the site manager who explains how the building came to be and what it represented.

Built in 1969 at a cost of $7 million and recently renovated for a further $2.5 million, the site is now valued at between $10 million and $100 million, depending on what an investor wants to purchase. It’s the ONLY fully renovated nuclear hardened underground bunker in southern United States. How does one value such a property? The facts are mind boggling and spin of the lips of the manager. “Above ground buildings of 2000 sq. feet and a further 14,000 sq. feet, 45 feet below ground.” “The present-day cost of re-building would be $65 million.” “The underground structure can withstand a 20-kiloton nuclear blast, with three-foot-thick re-enforced walls”. EMP Protected, EPA Approved, Goverment Approved for Document Storage. Impressive stuff!!

We enter building one on the surface, where we find a normal office space, bathroom and two car garage. Fresh brewed coffee and cold air conditioning make for a nice break and we discuss the cold war and why these places were ever built and maintained. My first thoughts are that this would make a nice apartment on its own.

We then make our way to building two and once inside I see a huge fenced off hoist area going down perhaps 50 feet to a concrete floor beneath. We walk past the hoist area and through a secure door with combination lock.

We go down four flights of metal and concrete stairs and for the first time I am feeling the mood of this building as our steps echo back to the surface and automatic lights flicker quickly into life as we descend. Once on the bottom foyer we are faced with a set of huge, double solid steel doors with enormous hinges that come straight out of a cold war movie. Signs warn visitors of the dangers and advise that people should leave the area. Punching in the combination, the huge door opens like a vault door in some part of Fort Knox.

Immediately we are faced with another door in front of us and a door to our left. The door in front is called the day door and is the normal entry door when the blast doors are left open. It has a combination lock and is made of steel. The door to the left is the entrance to the decontamination showers. These were to be used to remove contamination from people before they were allowed into the main structure. They have been fully renovated and work.

The area has a NEW secure Air intake system using a .3micron HEPA filter that creates a positive pressure in the building when activated. This ensures that ANY contaminated air from outside cannot enter the building. Security of the air intake is impressive and covert and I cannot go I to detail here for obvious reasons. Let’s just say, you cannot mess with this system without incurring the wrath of many.

Once through the day doors we are in the lobby area with even more doors. A 1960’s renovated small bathroom is on the left and I notice the toilet is mounted on springs. The “springs” theme would be seen a lot more during our visit. Visitors have a choice of going onto Level Two and seeing the four luxury apartments which are totally self-contained and designed to look more like the Four Seasons Hotel than a nuclear bunker or they can remain on Level One and continue the tour.

Level two.

The four apartments which vary from 450 sq. feet to 650 sq. feet are located on this level two area and offer luxury to any person staying there. Each apartment has two full bedrooms, a kitchen/dining area, a living room with TV and internet and a large bathroom. Each apartment has its own environmental controls and offers total privacy to its occupants.

Level one.

Once admitted to Level One, through yet more doors, a long, wide corridor extends in front of us. On the right are two large conference rooms, a first aid nurses room, two business centers and a CCTV security office. On the left side are large bathrooms, water and sewage treatment rooms, workshops, and kitchen/dining areas. A third area is behind the kitchen area where staff have their quarters and a really nice home theater.

The place is HUGE (40 rooms) and unless you were reminded, one would never know they were underground. Fresh air from six new HVAC units, keep the temperature at an ideal 72 degrees F. However, being 45 feet underground ensures a constant year round temperature between 68 & 75 degrees.

Water is supplied from a 300-foot-deep well into the Georgia aquifer. A 1000-gallon new storage tank insures a constant water supply. A new compressor system ensures sufficient pressure for all water needs. A large hot water heater ensures an adequate supply to all visitors.

Waste water and sewage is expelled from the underground facility via two systems (one redundant) and a back-up system.

The facility also has a new emergency water drainage system in case of leaks or in the unlikely event of flooding from a burst pipe.

Power is supplied from one of three sources. The “on grid” local power company transformer supplies 3-phase 208VAC industrial power. The facility has its own 9KWatt solar array supplying 50KWatts of power each day. When not used, surplus power is sold back to the grid under a net metering agreement with the

power company. The third option for power is our own gas powered generator for emergency use or failure of the other two systems.

We step into the commercial kitchen area to have a rest and take in the atmosphere. (remember each apartment has its own kitchen in addition to this communal one)The kitchen was the site of the original power and HVAC units that have long since been removed. The remnants of cold war power panels remain as converted lockers and more springs support a breakfast bar. Fox News beams down from the flat screen TV and I am told that full satellite service and broadband internet is available throughout the facility. The fire control panel is supported on springs as are the renovated power panels. I asked about the springs that seemed to be everywhere. The answer was easy. In the event of a nuclear explosion the building is designed to shake and absorb part of the blast and essential equipment must have springs to prevent breakage or damage. It seems the actual building has its own spring system beneath the foundations.

Just outside the kitchen area I spot a strange device sitting on the floor. It turned out to be the original nuclear biological filter (now replaced) and the only remaining one of its type. Old typewriter and other artifacts are discretely placed around the facility to remind visitors of the origins of this massive place.

We visited a huge workshop adjacent to the kitchen area that is used by people using the facility for training. It seemed to contain every possible tool one could imagine and every electrical device known and unknown to man.

Entering a nearby door, we enter what is known as the Staff quarters. This 2000 sq. foot area houses three double bedrooms, a bathroom and secure weapons storage room. Also in this area is a home theater with 16 ft. ceilings and a huge 13 ft. x 12 ft. screen. Nat-geo is blaring through the surround sound Bose system and the image in high definition looks awesome. I drop down in the leather armchair seating and have found my home (for a while anyway).

I did notice that the staff quarters and the rest of the building are separated by yet more steel doors and combination locks.

We stroll across to the security room and go inside through yet another security door. Once inside the word security becomes a reality. Monitors reveal cameras watching the site outside, the entrances and all passageways into the bunker. Internal hallways and key doors are covered with auto-tracking cameras that follow visitors around like HAL the computer from 2001 - A Space Odyssey. Also in this room are the satellite feeds, internet routers and equipment, communications equipment, alarm equipment and environmental monitoring center. A person can access the security system from anywhere on the planet.

I ask about the present use of this building and I am told that it is used for training Department of Defense personnel in communications protocols. It seems people stay here for periods up to two months locked away from the outside world and the facility works like clockwork.

The visit is over and I thank my host who guides me out through the security maze.

Conclusion

This is an amazing place and a step back into history. The renovations make the place a very comfortable residence or training facility for up to 30 people who can stay on-site in some degree of luxury.

I am in awe of the fact that this is probably the only one of these sites that have been fully restored to this standard and is being used daily by our defense forces. If our Special Forces guy’s feel safe and secure here I think I will be happy also. Of course, the place is now in private hands and owned by a certified government contractor.

I know there are some similar sites in the mid-west that have not been renovated and I would not relish the thoughts of having to renovate them. My tour guide explained how it took 2½ years and a lot of funding to renovate the Georgia facility. “We had to import experts from all over the USA to resolve some of the problems with replacing old equipment” He explained that the ambition was to replace old, unique equipment with easily obtained, new equipment and to have it serviced locally if required. This shows a lot of forethought on behalf of the owner.

As a potential home, the bragging rights are awesome plus 16,000 square feet of living areas (14000 sq. feet below ground) make this a “must have” unique home. You get, (40 rooms) including, eleven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a home theater and lots of space. Forget hurricanes, tornados, flooding (elevation is 450 ft above sea level) , burglars and even the occasional zombie infestation. In this home you are safe from all disasters. You can watch the complete property from any point on the planet using your smart phone.

As a getaway “man cave” or a vacation home, it is un-paralleled and I am told the local fishing and hunting is second to none. I am told there is room to land two helicopters in the adjacent area to the building. Bring your buddies, your family and a few more and make it a unique getaway.

The site also has a 100-yard outdoor gun range and 30 acres of forest and land that includes a lake and another home. If you need a bunker for survival or for a training facility, this is THE ONE to get.
You can buy the place outright, buy a percentage of the place or lease it. Prices start at $1 million. For additional information or to ask about buying or leasing this facility,

please contact: ULTIMATE BUNKER at 801-661-3900 or by email at [email protected]
... wow... Did anyone else think of the Fallout series of games when they read this?

either way, if it were feasible (Lord willing) I would jump on that myself!
Old 11-30-2016, 12:35 PM

To me, this sounds like it was written by a New York City real estate agent who thinks that a 6' X 8' walk in closet qualifies as an efficiency bedroom.
Old 11-30-2016, 12:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,074 Times in 4,570 Posts

Are we in on this as a group buy, time share, or the new SB clubhouse?

If it's the new clubhouse then I'll wager that VIP membership fee is going up a tad.
The Following User Says Thank You to 240Geezer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Rouge Lemming

I just wonder what it would cost to maintain the place for a year. It can't be cheap. I guess if you can afford to buy it maintance cost wouldn't be a worry.
Old 11-30-2016, 01:20 PM
Apocaloptimist

Thanked 6,371 Times in 1,698 Posts

Is everyone selling their bunkers now that we have a Republican controlled Government?
Old 11-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,074 Times in 4,570 Posts

Yes. If you call a fox hole covered in tree branches a bunker.
I took off my war paint too.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM

This place sounds like a 'too good to be true set-up'. Is it set up like an HOA?
Are there membership dues? Are you allowed to rent/lease/ or lease to own one of the apartments? Is there some sort of ruling committee to oversee everyone there?

This reminds me somewhat of what 'CUT', the 'Church Universal Triumphant' was like during its highest activity in MT in the late 70's & early 80's. Church members built massive underground bunkers to hopefully survive what the world might toss at them. They apparently caught the attention of authorities when they found about the church's huge underground fuel tanks had been just buried willy-nilly with no state standards followed at all.

How much would a fully kitted-out apt cost in this place? Would it have to be a cash sale? How long a lease comittment? Who would be in charge of evicting a single person or family unit should it become necessary? Would the extra acreage be used as some sort of communal farming co-op, or, would each family receive a share of property to farm on its own? It is indeed quite impressive looking. Besides money, what would a single person or family unit be required to 'bring to the table'?

When Elizabeth Clare Prohpet (leader of the church) passed away, the church pretty much quietly followed her to greener pastures. There are a few CUT members still about. I think most of the fuel tankers were finally located, emptied, and dug up, but a lot of the bunkers survive to this day in areas surrounding Livingston, MT as well as other parts. I doubt anyone really knows where all of them are buried as the church was quite secretive about a lot of its activities.

I suspect whichever agency was responsible for building the shelter in question had much higher standards from the sounds of things. Very interesting post.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:40 PM

Don't like to ide of the DOD knowing where my stuff would be right off the bat. But place is very nice.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:47 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,221 Times in 598 Posts

Whats the payment on that for a 30 year loan?