Survivalist Forum banner

12 Servings of great tasting dehyrated food for the cost of shipping! Just $9.95

12K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  myefoods 
#1 ·
Dehydrated food with a 15 + year shelf life. Taste great, longer shelf life, more affordable than MRE's. Try 12 servings for free to see if you agree. (just pay shipping.) Visit us at:
http://StuffHappens.mygofoods.com

MRE's are great. I recommend having as many as you feel necessary. Let's face it, they are expensive, we can't all afford a large supply of mre's for everyone in our family and they don't suit every need, which is why I turned to dehydrated food. Here are some reasons why it might work for you.

1. 0.75 cents a serving (based on purchase of the feed your freedom pack)
2. Most emergencies are not going to push you out of your home, some may keep you in your home for an extended period of time. Dehydrated food is not unlike the food your family enjoys having now. Food is comforting; being able to provide the same kind of food your family is familiar with in a crisis is a huge psychological and emotional boost.
3. If you loose your job, you don't have to worry about the grocery store.
4. It's good enough that you can supplement a meal or two with efoods to save on your grocery store bill. Especially if food a gas prices continue to rise.
5. Can't get cornbread and biscuits like ours from an mre.
6. Quick easy and affordable meals, beats fast food every time. (my family loves them)
7. Can leave some food at work, in a desk or locker, boil water and have a great lunch.
8. Great for the deer lease. Easy to pack easy to store. Still awesome to prepare food on a camp fire.
9. 15 year shelf life, up to 25 years if stored at 70 degrees or below.
10. No Chemicals, No Preservative, No MSG. Just nutritious meals.

In full disclosure this is a multi-level marketing company(ie. advocare, mary kay). Efoods has been around for 28 years. Recently they started efoods global opening up their company for people like me to become distributors. YOU DO NOT have to be a distributor to buy the food. Again, you do not have to be a distributor to buy the food. I am just looking for customers interested in a good, affordable product to add to their food reserves. Efoods believes in their product so much that they are offering 12 servings for free in hope that people will be back to buy more.

Many of you will think this thread looks familiar myefoods asked me to take over his spot as a merchant on here. I want to assure you all this is the same great product, same great service, same great prices! To show you I'm serious about this I'm bringing back the free trial extra! First four customers to try it out and leave a review here of how they liked it will get an extra four servings of my personal favorite the three cheese pasta!

See less See more
#37 ·

http://stuffhappens.mygofoods.com/company/goforces-program/

To show our appreciation for the protection, freedoms, and hard-earned wisdom these individuals unselfishly provide us, the GO Forces program is a small but heartfelt way to say thank you and offers the following benefits:

Waived, no-cost wholesale membership fee (regularly $29.95 per year)
Special shopping days for GO Forces members
Additional discounts and gifts with purchase using specific coupon codes

#40 ·

Help others avoid the fiscal cliff through the life-changing opportunity of GOFoods, and we think free enrollment during the month of December sounds like a pretty good idea. So, any new IBO who enrolls during December will have the usual enrollment fee of $29.95 waived with the purchase of a 100, 200 or 500 Starter Pack!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.