Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 08-23-2019, 10:30 AM
Survivor

Default Trump Confirms ?an Appetite for Background Checks?

Advertise Here

In the midst of an anti-gun media frenzy here in the USA — one of which we the people are as a rule not in favor — Trump has reportedly repeated that he has “an appetite for background checks” after talking with the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre. Said Trump: I have an appetite for background checks.[.....]

The post Trump Confirms “an Appetite for Background Checks” appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.

Read the full article here...
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AllOutdoor.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 02:50 PM
Limited Access Member

Thanked 7,938 Times in 2,573 Posts

`

Really, it's beating a dead horse. Most everyone knows donnie boy is anti-gun & are either going to vote for him anyway or not vote for him, largely because of it. There are a few delusional people that still insist Trump is pro 2A & probably would still not believe he is anti-gun even as they're turning in their "assault weapons".

Old 08-23-2019, 03:16 PM
No Longer Rambling

Thanked 9,652 Times in 2,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckleberry View Post
`

Really, it's beating a dead horse. Most everyone knows donnie boy is anti-gun & are either going to vote for him anyway or not vote for him, largely because of it. There are a few delusional people that still insist Trump is pro 2A & probably would still not believe he is anti-gun even as they're turning in their "assault weapons".

He is certainly not pro 2A. However, he is not rabidly anti 2A like the dhimms.
The Following User Says Thank You to A_SonofLiberty For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2019, 04:53 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 53,375 Times in 18,531 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Anyone who has followed my posts knows what I feel about Trump's anti-gun crusade. I will staunchly defend two things: 1) The Bible and Christianity 2) The Constitution and especially the 2A (which protects the others).

Trump turned me into a felon the moment he banned bump stocks. I won't forget that. I am an honest gun owner and I paid for that bump stock with my hard earned money. He had no right to punish me for the actions of a single lunatic. The bump stock just sat in a box and never hurt a flea and yet I became a criminal for having it. That's simply WRONG and I won't forget it.
Old 08-23-2019, 04:59 PM
No Longer Rambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Anyone who has followed my posts knows what I feel about Trump's anti-gun crusade. I will staunchly defend two things: 1) The Bible and Christianity 2) The Constitution and especially the 2A (which protects the others).

Trump turned me into a felon the moment he banned bump stocks. I won't forget that. I am an honest gun owner and I paid for that bump stock with my hard earned money. He had no right to punish me for the actions of a single lunatic. The bump stock just sat in a box and never hurt a flea and yet I became a criminal for having it. That's simply WRONG and I won't forget it.
And if hitlery had been elected? What gun rights would be gone by now? Until the conservatives have that Lexington/Concord moment, we are going to stay on the losing end of this.
Old 08-23-2019, 05:04 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 53,375 Times in 18,531 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
And if hitlery had been elected? What gun rights would be gone by now? Until the conservatives have that Lexington/Concord moment, we are going to stay on the losing end of this.
True. I despised that witch (and still do). Nevertheless, I'm tired of the slow boil. The Dems would move quickly to deny our gun rights while the Republicans (including Trump) are pulling our fingernails out one by one. It's just a slower pain.
Old 08-23-2019, 05:07 PM
No Longer Rambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
True. I despised that witch (and still do). Nevertheless, I'm tired of the slow boil. The Dems would move quickly to deny our gun rights while the Republicans (including Trump) are pulling our fingernails out one by one. It's just a slower pain.
True, but I am hoping the slow train will allow for a semi-amicable divorce. A blitz would have seen the shooting start already. JMO, YMMV
Old 08-23-2019, 05:11 PM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,615 Times in 1,798 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
Probably nothing like obama because the pro gun side might of fought instead of going along with it.

Let's just keep voting the two party system and wonder why it only gets worse.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post: