Survivalist Forum banner
4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  RZRBACK 
#1 ·
Any recommendations for companys who sell prepacked food for long term storage? I'm looking for the basics for three people for 6 to 12 month supply. I'm looking for prepacked just to have something for now , but will be preparing my own supplys also vacuum sealing bulk dry goods, canning, and dehydrating other foods.

#5 ·
We have a variety of supplies available to be ordered on our website[/URL]. Any of the year supplies are designed for one person. Even if a product is showing that it is on backorder, we are receiving and shipping product daily.

The best thing to do is place your order so that you will be placed in the queue to receive this product. Average expected shipping dates are currently ranging from 2 to 20 business days.

#6 ·
I LOVE EE! Thanks for such a great store. I have spent many, many thousands of dollars at EE over the years and have never had a problem. I also love the group specials :D:

I have ordered from other vendors as well, but the bulk of my dehydrated/freeze dried stuff is EE. The 5 gallon water containers with spigots are great too...have lots of them.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

#8 ·
Emergency Essentials has been my choice for many years. They have great prices, a great product assortment, and shipping is only 3, 6, or 9 dollars regardless of the order size. A year supply of basics in superpails can be had for just a few hundred dollars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.