Survivalist Forum banner
5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Allamakee County 
#1 ·
( These used to get posted here regularly, but I just noticed this in my e-mail in-box, and I didn't notice anyone posting it,so......
Anyway, for those not familiar, Honeyville is an excellent operation for food preps, as I and many others here can attest.
And you can't beat $4.49 flat-rate shipping on 200 pounds of wheat, and several cases of #10 cans of dried onions,veggies,etc. :thumb:)

Coupon Code: PATRIOT

SUMMARY: OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! SAVE 15% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER* from Thursday 9/15/2011 through Tuesday 9/20/2011. Stock up and save on all of your favorites, and try some of our great new items. Simply enter coupon code PATRIOT during checkout. ORDER NOW! SALE ENDS ON TUESDAY the 20th!

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/

This month, in honor of National Preparedness Month, we're offering our biggest sale of the year. Save 15% on your entire order (excluding shipping). Simply enter the coupon code "PATRIOT" during checkout. We're also featuring our New Emergency Meal Combo Pack, our new Pastas in the #10 cans, and a great clearance buy on all of our Flavored Gelatins in the #10 cans. Stock up and save. Don't forget to enter the "PATRIOT" code during checkout. The coupon code is entered on the 2nd page of checkout in the Coupon Code field. Be sure to click the Apply button to the right of the field to ensure that your discount is properly applied.

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/newproducts.aspx

We appreciate your business and strive to offer quality products at affordable prices. Should you have any questions or concerns, or just want to say hello, give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 810-3212 or shoot us an email at webmaster@honeyvillegrain.com.

Regards,

Chris Ondatje

Director of E-Commerce

Honeyville Grain, Inc.

*15% off discount does not apply to our already low flat-rate shipping fee of $4.49. Discount valid for INTERNET ORDERS ONLY placed from Thursday, September 15th, 2011 thru Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 at 6:00PM PST. For assistance call, toll-free, (888) 810-3212

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.