They are coming for the guns! They have plans! - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 06-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Cross-eyed Target Shooter

Thanked 2,013 Times in 476 Posts
Default They are coming for the guns! They have plans!

Advertise Here

http://www.breitbart.com/politics/20...e-confiscated/

They are getting closer and closer to fulfilling their mission. First, they control free speech, then they control the media, then they control the schools and our children, then they control commerce, then they move on to disarming the populace.

Right now they are somewhat stalled because of the last election. There MAY be some hope if that happens one more time. But AFTER that, the incumbent will have to step aside and the Dem-Socs WILL take over the government and the country! They are patient. They are committed. They have been working for decades to this end and the rest of the population has been satisfied to just sit by and do nothing.

They just claim that this is all idle talk and wishful thinking and say that teh Dem-Socs are only troublemakers who will fade away. Not so! Just look at what they have done so far!
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 32,490 Times in 8,469 Posts

I think Swalwell has allowed his mouth to overload his ass.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 38,953 Times in 9,364 Posts

They'll be getting the muzzle end first.....
Old 06-11-2019, 10:25 AM
Survivor

Thanked 20,161 Times in 5,259 Posts

I'm glad they are not pretending anymore. I was tired of the old way of saying "Nobody is coming for your guns" while they were enacting gun control legislation. They should require all of them to stop lying about everything. It would be refreshing.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 32,490 Times in 8,469 Posts

I think the saddest aspect of Swalwell’s confiscation plan is that he won’t be the one comming to my door.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Cross-eyed Target Shooter

Thanked 2,013 Times in 476 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post
I'm glad they are not pretending anymore. I was tired of the old way of saying "Nobody is coming for your guns" while they were enacting gun control legislation. They should require all of them to stop lying about everything. It would be refreshing.
And he is not the only one. Many other Dem-Socs are openly talking of complete weapons seizures from the population. The whole Party speaks of it. Even Pelosi, Schumer and other Leading members of The Party openly refer to it.

And it IS happening on the State level already. There have been posts here about the seizures in Kali. And remember the comments made a few short years back by the Connecticut State Police. And we can't forget New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Maryland and others. Colorado is fast going down that path. And the metro centers of Seattle and Portland are well into weapons control already. All driven by the Party. They control the media and thus can control opinion. The Party is now VERY active dancing and bathing in the blood of the victims of Virginia beach and calling for weapons control and confiscation. The governor there is calling back the Ruling Elite for a "special session" to deal ONLY with weapons control/bans/confiscation.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ingyow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,008 Posts

The first comment on the article nailed it - someone who never will be president and just makes outrageous claims to garner attention.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to STEEPOE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,952 Times in 4,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
I think the saddest aspect of Swalwell’s confiscation plan is that he won’t be the one comming to my door.
Saying is one thing, doing is another and somebody is going to get domed in the process at some point. It will not be pretty.

It will depend on what they plan on grabbing. An across the board confiscation from legal owners will result in a blood bath. It may be time to head for more gun friendly grounds for at least me. Stave it off for a while.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Survivor

Thanked 27,230 Times in 7,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
Saying is one thing, doing is another and somebody is going to get domed in the process at some point. It will not be pretty.

It will depend on what they plan on grabbing. An across the board confiscation from legal owners will result in a blood bath. It may be time to head for more gun friendly grounds for at least me. Stave it off for a while.
He has a plan for that too. He wants to drop nukes on law abiding gun owners that resist..
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 01:29 PM
If I had a voice I'd sing

Thanked 22,426 Times in 5,585 Posts

As I said in this thread which is about the same topic: Donald Trump Will Be The Last Republican President!

It won't be Swalwell or Cory Booker, but it may be the president in 2025 who starts the Big Gun Grab and also possibly the next revolution.

Until then, there is at least a chance that the state level gun control can be mitigated by the courts. That mag cap limit case in California is still working it's way up to the 9th District Court and may make it to the Supreme Court, based on how the 9th Circus normally rules.

But if the 2025 Democrat President has both houses of Congress they will quickly pass a massive ban and possibly a big gun grab and we will all become felons before the courts can stop it.

It may be the spark; the shot heard 'round the world.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarco2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Geezer In Training

Thanked 1,776 Times in 756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull_Dallas View Post
He has a plan for that too. He wants to drop nukes on law abiding gun owners that resist..
Ole SwallowsWell should use that as a campaign slogan...
Turn in your assault weapons or I'll nuke ya...
Turn in your handguns or I'll nuke ya again!!
********* Paid For by SwallowsWell 2020 **************

Talk about a double tap...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OKGlocker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Awesome

Thanked 21,833 Times in 7,280 Posts

i dont give a **** if they control the media, the real question is, does the media control you? if they control the schools, do you feel they control your children?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 01:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,952 Times in 4,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarco2000 View Post
As I said in this thread which is about the same topic: Donald Trump Will Be The Last Republican President!

It won't be Swalwell or Cory Booker, but it may be the president in 2025 who starts the Big Gun Grab and also possibly the next revolution.

Until then, there is at least a chance that the state level gun control can be mitigated by the courts. That mag cap limit case in California is still working it's way up to the 9th District Court and may make it to the Supreme Court, based on how the 9th Circus normally rules.

But if the 2025 Democrat President has both houses of Congress they will quickly pass a massive ban and possibly a big gun grab and we will all become felons before the courts can stop it.

It may be the spark; the shot heard 'round the world.

A demoncrat in office for 2025 will be scary indeed. Pull the 401k, take the hit on the taxes, 1/3 in PMs, the rest in accessible hopefully high earning funds. Then move to a perpetual red state and hunker down.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 04:23 PM
3 more years of this?

Thanked 4,722 Times in 1,559 Posts

I will not comply
Molon Labe
Basically this clown can go f himself
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to svxak47 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 31,271 Times in 7,587 Posts

Statements on gun control is always an easy win as a plank on their platform during the campaign. Few if any of the ones I remember saying things about gun control have followed through if elected. The candidates are lobbing softballs out to see which give them approval. Gun control is but one of many they throw out there.

Personally I don't see any of the ones really harping on the issue have a chance so I'm not overly worried yet. Let them play their silly campaign games and let's see who wins anything. Then should one of them get elected and implement those laws they speak of, let's see what happens. I doubt it would be pretty.
The Following User Says Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,125 Times in 3,035 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingyow View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/politics/20...e-confiscated/

They are getting closer and closer to fulfilling their mission. First, they control free speech, then they control the media, then they control the schools and our children, then they control commerce, then they move on to disarming the populace.

Right now they are somewhat stalled because of the last election. There MAY be some hope if that happens one more time. But AFTER that, the incumbent will have to step aside and the Dem-Socs WILL take over the government and the country! They are patient. They are committed. They have been working for decades to this end and the rest of the population has been satisfied to just sit by and do nothing.

They just claim that this is all idle talk and wishful thinking and say that teh Dem-Socs are only troublemakers who will fade away. Not so! Just look at what they have done so far!
They will always try to "get the guns". Actually coming and getting them is a different story.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoplite59 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 04:43 PM
3 more years of this?

Thanked 4,722 Times in 1,559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoplite59 View Post
They will always try to "get the guns". Actually coming and getting them is a different story.
And we all can bet our ass they will come to the law abiding citizens home first before going to downtown Chicago or LA gang members.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to svxak47 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,125 Times in 3,035 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxak47 View Post
And we all can bet our ass they will come to the law abiding citizens home first before going to downtown Chicago or LA gang members.
of course they will. The youfs are innocent bystanders.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoplite59 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29

Thanked 7,444 Times in 2,843 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxak47 View Post

They're already doing it to vets. VA is pushing/encouraging vets to apply for disability for psych/stress, even if the condition is fixable/minor. Then the docs "evaluate" and "diagnose" something that prohibits gun possession under Brady. For those vets, there is a paragraph in the disability rating letter that tells them they can no longer possess firearms under Brady. OK for vets with serious issues that truly shouldn't have firearms, but for the rest, those are consequences they are not being warned about.

Most vets are law abiding and at least some of them in the above paragraph then get rid of their guns so they don't get in trouble (or their families do it). So for the mammon of a little disability $$$ they have willingly disarmed themselves
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Old fart For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 05:45 PM
If I had a voice I'd sing

Thanked 22,426 Times in 5,585 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfScout View Post
Statements on gun control is always an easy win as a plank on their platform during the campaign. Few if any of the ones I remember saying things about gun control have followed through if elected. The candidates are lobbing softballs out to see which give them approval. Gun control is but one of many they throw out there.

Personally I don't see any of the ones really harping on the issue have a chance so I'm not overly worried yet. Let them play their silly campaign games and let's see who wins anything. Then should one of them get elected and implement those laws they speak of, let's see what happens. I doubt it would be pretty.
As I said in yet another thread, the ones who don't really have a chance right now, the ones very extreme about gun control and confiscation, have a 2nd purpose (although the idiots don't realize it). They are shifting the Overton Window.

What was once unthinkable and not worthy of discussion (gun confiscation) is now being discussed. As a result, the radical gun control ideas of Feinstien and Obama now seem less radical in comparison, to the every day citizen. It's human nature and psychology.

Eventually, a less restrictive but total ban on new semiautos starts to sound more rational.

After 6 MORE years of moving the Overton Window, it may be that confiscation will not seem that radical and is a plank of the Democrat party. And they will get into power, sooner or later. They will have the presidency in 2025, and at that time probably also both houses of Congress.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sarco2000 For This Useful Post: