who would win civil war in America? - Page 12 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 06-16-2019, 04:26 PM

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
NRA is sunk. They can't be depended on to help. They have succumbed to greed and internal cancer.

With no organized militia for right, the left will win. The left has won every battle they set out to do.
You completely misunderstand who and what the NRA is. It is not a bunch of executives in fancy suits living in or around DC. The NRA is made up of people who like me care very much about our 2nd Amendment right and we intend to keep it. If the people in charge have a few problems it does not cause the 5 million members to change their minds and give up their guns.

The NRA has always been a target for anti gun leftist and it always will be. The NRA is not going away just because you want it to.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SC shooter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 04:41 PM
si vis pacem para bellum

Thanked 8,628 Times in 2,620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
The real way to stop me is to leave the forum and never come back.

Lock yourself in the toilet and I will never be able to find you.

You will be forever safe from those people with opinions different to yours.
Pottery, First we argue about the immorality of gays, then you think American's should just roll over and take it up the yinyang and surrender our guns and now this. I am afraid that sounds kind of stalkerish and maybe we should keep a very close eye on you. Not that you are dangerous but because that sounds like something that would come from a weirdo.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 04:48 PM
If I had a voice I'd sing

Thanked 22,426 Times in 5,585 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallard View Post
OK, your are wrong. Credit where credit is due. That was epic.
To be fair, the rest was pretty good too:

Quote:
You will be forever safe from those people with opinions different to yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarco2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 04:50 PM
Hunter

Thanked 4,161 Times in 1,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarco2000 View Post
To be fair, the rest was pretty good too:
I liked the toilet comment ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to gallard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 05:06 PM
Proud American Patriot

Thanked 6,733 Times in 1,419 Posts

Quote:
That was so cultish.
This is an excellent example of the night calling the day dark, because liberalism clearly is a cult, while defending America from that army of traitors is not in any way "cultish."

This troll comes here purely for the purpose of giving aid and comfort to the most destructive enemy America has ever had, the liberal cult. It just makes up whatever suits its purpose, with absolutely no regard to whether there is any truth or substance to it. (I refer to this drone as it instead of he because I don't want to offend it by assuming its gender, and I certainly do not want to assume that it has cojones, since those don't seem to be allowed in Australia anymore.)

From something I wrote awhile back on why I call Liberalism a Cult (and why patriotism is not):

"Like many words, cult has a range of meaning. It can be defined as a group of people led by deception to give blind obedience to evil men selling a false doctrine, that lead the followers to do bad things; to this extent, liberalism is a cult. Nazism, communism, and many other destructive political and cultural movements are cults by that definition. And by the same definitions, the following things define what is today called liberalism as a cult:
Submission to Human Masters

The liberal cult seeks to put control of all people under human masters, who protect them and provide for them in exchange for their obedience. This is what cults do. The liberal cult even seeks to force that same obedience on those outside the cult, and works diligently in a relentless attempt to do so. The liberal is dedicated to that end, and tireless in the pursuit of it.

By contrast, those who oppose liberalism strive to put control of the individual into his own hands: each person controls himself and provides for and protects himself; there is a role for government but the individual, both by law and by natural right, remains a free man, but only to the point of infringing on someone else’s freedom, which is where one man’s freedom ends and another’s begins.

The liberal cult seeks the polar opposite of that: government is a master and freedom is handed out as it sees fit; it is a mandate of citizens to infringe on the freedom of others, using government as a tool to do so. And they have a moral duty to assist government in carrying out these doctrines.

This difference in purpose defines the 180 degree contrast between the liberal and the patriot: it shows that American patriotism is not a cult because a cult does not exist to make men free, it exists to enslave them, one way or another, but liberalism is a cult, because it exists to make men unfree, dependent on and subservient to human masters."

How would you like living in a world where those who control this drone have guns and patriots and Christians have all been disarmed, and where liberal bigots can say and write whatever they want, but patriots and Christians are strictly censored, with liberal thought police having real police power? And a ubiquitous deep state looking for any excuse to bring a Muelleresque witch hunt against all patriots, complete with a massive new body of SJW laws. Think about that every time you see this troll's name, because that's what it and its comrades are working tirelessly to force on us, and if we don't fight back more effectively, they will be successful.

What they don't know of course is that they are nothing but tools of their thought masters. If that leadership is successful and they are no longer needed, low-level drones like these will be thrown away with the rest of the trash. Do you really think that those who betray their own country so ruthlessly will be loyal to those who helped them do it? These drones have been duped into defecating in their own dinner bowl, and laughing about it while they gobble it down.

That's poetic justice. Fools like them deserve to live under the rule of a tyrant. But them dragging the rest of us into that same bondage is injustice, and that is an injustice we must prevent.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deprogramming services For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 05:19 PM
Just some guy

Thanked 17,770 Times in 5,848 Posts

Slimy lawyers and bottom feeding politicians.

They'd laugh all the way to the bank.
The Following User Says Thank You to iyaayas For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 10:00 PM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 1,144 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprogramming services View Post
No one has a lower opinion of these trolls than I have (though you do seem to come close). And I usually ignore them; there are certain names that I just scroll past. Not because they are offensive (I earned a living for 30 years among men who made an art out of offending each other just for fun, and these trolls are amateurs by comparison); their lies and stupidity are annoying, but I ignore them because they are just a waste of time. If they write something really short or quote me I might scan over what they write, and in some cases I even respond. But that's more the exception than the rule.

Some of the patriots here like to debate them though and that's fine. As I mentioned above on this thread, this site seems to get the bottom of the barrel liberal trolls, who really do nothing but make fools of themselves, probably because any troll with even half a brain knows better than to waste his time among so many patriots. And the patriots on this site tend to be very well-informed and very good at expressing themselves. So the debate between them and the trolls is like a boxing match between a skilled boxer and a two-year-old with Downs Syndrome. Except that the troll deserves the beating he gets.

And that can be entertaining. And more. The troll is in effect a dummy, that patriots here can practice and demonstrate deprogramming technique on like a karate expert practices his technique on. The troll of course is not going to be deprogrammed; he knows he's here purely as a liar and he is totally committed to his lies; truth and logic will not affect him. But the kind of debate taking place here is taking place all over America (and all over the world to some extent). So the debate here allows patriots to in effect share ideas on how best to debunk lies that are being spread all over the place.

We then carry those ideas with us out into the world. I've learned things from other patriots on this site that I find useful. Out in the world, deprogramming can be done in one-on-one and small group face-to-face encounters, using things acquired here as tools. The deeply indoctrinated liberal cattle will rarely be deprogrammed, but it's worth a try, because the indoctrination does not always runs as deep as it might seem. More important though is educating the low-information voters that commonly travel with the liberal herd. To do this you have to be able to counter the lies of the resident liberal propagandist at work, at family gatherings, and so on.

If you look at the number of posts on any given thread and compare it to the number of visits to the thread you see that there are many people who read these things but don't comment. Not everyone is as well-informed as the ones who commonly comment. So what is an obvious lie that is easily debunked by some of us might not be so well known to another. A lie that is left unexposed might stand, in the mind of the less well-informed. And that's why those who enjoy sparring with the liberal dummies are probably doing some good.

I would suggest though that these trolls not be shown even the least little bit of respect, since that gives them the appearance of credibility, at least in their own feeble little minds. They should be treated like the enemy polwar operatives they are. A liberal among patriots is like a Nazi among Jews, or more accurately, like a traitor among patriots. Or in the case of the troll claiming to be from Australia, like a foreign national here joining forces with traitors. So argue with them all you want, but do not treat them with respect, because they are unworthy of it.
100% agreed upon. Extremely well thought out post. They are what they are, a cancer plain and simple and a cancer needs to be cut out so it cannot continue to survive while slowly killing it's host in an agonizing death. The big tragedy is the cancer does not care and it doesn't have the ability to rationalize that if it is allowed to exist it too will kill itself after it has spread it's infection. A cancer is what it is and needs to be eradicated by any means necessary.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 01:22 PM
Looks like rain to me.

Thanked 43,826 Times in 25,963 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Who would win a civil war? The side backed by the military.
The Following User Says Thank You to SgtBooker44 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 01:41 PM
si vis pacem para bellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBooker44 View Post
This article(which is actually an opinion piece) gives some very good reasons why the democrats would lose. But if you were of the nature that you wanted to play devils advocate, I am sure you could find arguments of why Republicans would lose also.:

This is just a small paragraph of the article, but it is well worth the read.

Quote:
Why the Democrats would lose the second Civil War, Too

Itís obvious that the central tenet of the Democrat Party platform is now hatred and contempt for Normal Americans. Taking their cue from the elites in Europe and Canada who are stripping dissenters of their free speech rights and religious freedoms, the leftist elite is moving to solidify its hold on power here with the eager assistance of tech companies and the moral support of the Fredocons who yearn to return to pseudo-relevance as the ruling classís slobberingly loyal opposition. In California, the leftist government is practically firing on Fort Sumter. And nationally, these aspiring fascists are especially eager to disarm Normal Americans Ė doing so would be an object lesson in whoís the boss, as well as solving that frustrating problem of the Normals having the ability to resist.
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...r-too-n2459833

Last edited by Ghost863; 06-17-2019 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: I forgot to post the link
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 01:41 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,712 Posts

Quote:
Feels like you didn't watch the video in the OP....

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 04:04 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 43,227 Times in 10,105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
You good folks do realize that hitting the nice little "ignore" button from the leftist australian troll immediately silences him. Who cares what garbage spills out of his mouth. It's the same result as when you sit on the toilet. Same stuff comes out. He's just here because he has someone to argue and get a rise out of. It's what gets him/her/he/she/it off in it's sick demented mind. In the end who cares... Don't feed the troll should be the immediate follow-up to their posts and those like them. I'm all for open and honest discussion. In fact if someone can change my mind on a topic great. That's what being educated is all about. These are nothing more than leftist trolls. You might as well argue with one of the antifa idiots at a protest expecting positive results. Wake up, they are what they are and as long as they get responses they exist. Remove the host and the parasite dies.
This, PLEASE! ^^^

People who debate idiots are not doing themselves any favors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarco2000 View Post
I don't know that I necessarily agree with that.

We all think the MSM is slanted to the left for ideological reasons, but there's more to it than that. You can be left wing and try to get your message out, but if you're not making money, you will have to get a job flipping burgers instead, because you gotta pay the rent.

And THAT is what it's all about, making money. Ideology comes second, because their is no spreading of the ideology on news media if there is no profit.

So they are going to frame the stories in the way that gets them the most clicks and traffic, and that may mean:

"DHS wipes out 3 generations of a family in coastal Mississippi in what some are calling a massacre."

Rather than:

"DHS stops attack on oil refinery."

Even leftists love to read about people being victimized by the gov't.

It is about the money. Everything else comes second.

I believe the leftist media is ALL about ideology. They would rather go bankrupt than print anything positive about Trump and conservatives. All you need do is observe the bile that cnn, msnbc, nyt, wapo spew on a daily basis. Try this site:

https://www.newsbusters.org/

Do you actually think cnn is about to change its ways?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-26-from-2018

Quote:
The bottom has fallen out on CNNís ratings, according to the latest viewership numbers.

Nielsen Media Research released its April ratings for the cable news network and CNNís ratings fell 26% from the same month a year ago. This month is CNNís worst ratings since October 2015.

CNN also lost views in the key advertising demographic of 25-54 year olds.
I see them doubling down.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 11:17 AM
Survivor

Thanked 31,270 Times in 7,587 Posts

It matters little which hill we choose to die on.
We die for the King or die for freedom.
It matters little in the end.

What matters is who wins.
Are those of the King cast into disregard
Or those who fight to be free.

No one knows the outcome
But this we know
History will tell all.

Should the Kingís people die
There will be those who still
In secret, honor him.

Should freedom die
There will still be those
who yearn for it and willing.

The fight never ends
It just goes forward.

I have chosen my hill and know which one I choose to die on. That is the key to being a patriot or a traitor. I choose the former.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 11:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 31,270 Times in 7,587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino View Post
All them young male and possibly female blue state snowflakes... err I mean recruits are gonna have a hard time HOLDING a gun...much less shooting one... or aiming it at someone and shooting them.
Enough bullets coming your way have a likelihood of killing you. Hence... machine guns. We can't underestimate them, but we can counter them.

Shoot them at distance. Shoot and scoot. One hit and go. If twenty people do that, it'd be over. Soon, you end their movement. They become afraid and we all know they are indeed afraid. They like to get in your face while they are hiding behind a mask, but they won't like being shot. When they start dying, the majority of them will fade away.

We don't have to engage them in full battle, just demoralize them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 04:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 17,545 Times in 7,831 Posts

As to Pottery, and them like him, I have to go back to the old Samurai notion that you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

As to warfare, cities are relatively easy to kill. Cut the food, cut the water, cut ingress and egress, and the city falls. Remember the lessons of Saigon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 04:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,489 Times in 8,184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallard View Post
Quote:
The real way to stop me is to leave the forum and never come back.
OK, your are wrong. Credit where credit is due. That was epic.
Hey. The new catch cry is "kill the host and the parasite will die"
Old 06-20-2019, 04:47 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Which is neither side by the way.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:48 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,104 Times in 8,016 Posts

Quote:
Which is neither side by the way.
Did you watch the video by chance?

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
Quote:
No one has a lower opinion of these trolls than I have (though you do seem to come close). And I usually ignore them; there are certain names that I just scroll past. Not because they are offensive (I earned a living for 30 years among men who made an art out of offending each other just for fun, and these trolls are amateurs by comparison); their lies and stupidity are annoying, but I ignore them because they are just a waste of time. If they write something really short or quote me I might scan over what they write, and in some cases I even respond. But that's more the exception than the rule.

Some of the patriots here like to debate them though and that's fine. As I mentioned above on this thread, this site seems to get the bottom of the barrel liberal trolls, who really do nothing but make fools of themselves, probably because any troll with even half a brain knows better than to waste his time among so many patriots. And the patriots on this site tend to be very well-informed and very good at expressing themselves. So the debate between them and the trolls is like a boxing match between a skilled boxer and a two-year-old with Downs Syndrome. Except that the troll deserves the beating he gets.

And that can be entertaining. And more. The troll is in effect a dummy, that patriots here can practice and demonstrate deprogramming technique on like a karate expert practices his technique on. The troll of course is not going to be deprogrammed; he knows he's here purely as a liar and he is totally committed to his lies; truth and logic will not affect him. But the kind of debate taking place here is taking place all over America (and all over the world to some extent). So the debate here allows patriots to in effect share ideas on how best to debunk lies that are being spread all over the place.

We then carry those ideas with us out into the world. I've learned things from other patriots on this site that I find useful. Out in the world, deprogramming can be done in one-on-one and small group face-to-face encounters, using things acquired here as tools. The deeply indoctrinated liberal cattle will rarely be deprogrammed, but it's worth a try, because the indoctrination does not always runs as deep as it might seem. More important though is educating the low-information voters that commonly travel with the liberal herd. To do this you have to be able to counter the lies of the resident liberal propagandist at work, at family gatherings, and so on.

If you look at the number of posts on any given thread and compare it to the number of visits to the thread you see that there are many people who read these things but don't comment. Not everyone is as well-informed as the ones who commonly comment. So what is an obvious lie that is easily debunked by some of us might not be so well known to another. A lie that is left unexposed might stand, in the mind of the less well-informed. And that's why those who enjoy sparring with the liberal dummies are probably doing some good.

I would suggest though that these trolls not be shown even the least little bit of respect, since that gives them the appearance of credibility, at least in their own feeble little minds. They should be treated like the enemy polwar operatives they are. A liberal among patriots is like a Nazi among Jews, or more accurately, like a traitor among patriots. Or in the case of the troll claiming to be from Australia, like a foreign national here joining forces with traitors. So argue with them all you want, but do not treat them with respect, because they are unworthy of it.
100% agreed upon. Extremely well thought out post. They are what they are, a cancer plain and simple and a cancer needs to be cut out so it cannot continue to survive while slowly killing it's host in an agonizing death. The big tragedy is the cancer does not care and it doesn't have the ability to rationalize that if it is allowed to exist it too will kill itself after it has spread it's infection. A cancer is what it is and needs to be eradicated by any means necessary.
It is interesting the difference between you and me.

I see people as people. Everyone is different they all have their own motivations. Some good, some bad and all sorts of messy stuff in between. But difference is important.

You see people as things with a single motivation that need to be destroyed.

In a first world society where you are always going to have different opinions. Your outlook is down right scary.

It is the opposite of a free society with a constitution that protects individual rights.

It is as anti American as you can get.

This is not conservatism it is extremism and it will destroy what your country fought to build.

And more importantly it can turn around and bite you really quickly. Because if your beliefs do not follow the herd. You become the cancer.

I really notice these sort of posts. Not necessarily because of the content. But Because of the motivation behind it.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:07 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Quote:
That was so cultish.
This is an excellent example of the night calling the day dark, because liberalism clearly is a cult, while defending America from that army of traitors is not in any way "cultish."

This troll comes here purely for the purpose of giving aid and comfort to the most destructive enemy America has ever had, the liberal cult. It just makes up whatever suits its purpose, with absolutely no regard to whether there is any truth or substance to it. (I refer to this drone as it instead of he because I don't want to offend it by assuming its gender, and I certainly do not want to assume that it has cojones, since those don't seem to be allowed in Australia anymore.)

From something I wrote awhile back on why I call Liberalism a Cult (and why patriotism is not):

"Like many words, cult has a range of meaning. It can be defined as a group of people led by deception to give blind obedience to evil men selling a false doctrine, that lead the followers to do bad things; to this extent, liberalism is a cult. Nazism, communism, and many other destructive political and cultural movements are cults by that definition. And by the same definitions, the following things define what is today called liberalism as a cult:
Submission to Human Masters

The liberal cult seeks to put control of all people under human masters, who protect them and provide for them in exchange for their obedience. This is what cults do. The liberal cult even seeks to force that same obedience on those outside the cult, and works diligently in a relentless attempt to do so. The liberal is dedicated to that end, and tireless in the pursuit of it.

By contrast, those who oppose liberalism strive to put control of the individual into his own hands: each person controls himself and provides for and protects himself; there is a role for government but the individual, both by law and by natural right, remains a free man, but only to the point of infringing on someone else’s freedom, which is where one man’s freedom ends and another’s begins.

The liberal cult seeks the polar opposite of that: government is a master and freedom is handed out as it sees fit; it is a mandate of citizens to infringe on the freedom of others, using government as a tool to do so. And they have a moral duty to assist government in carrying out these doctrines.

This difference in purpose defines the 180 degree contrast between the liberal and the patriot: it shows that American patriotism is not a cult because a cult does not exist to make men free, it exists to enslave them, one way or another, but liberalism is a cult, because it exists to make men unfree, dependent on and subservient to human masters."

How would you like living in a world where those who control this drone have guns and patriots and Christians have all been disarmed, and where liberal bigots can say and write whatever they want, but patriots and Christians are strictly censored, with liberal thought police having real police power? And a ubiquitous deep state looking for any excuse to bring a Muelleresque witch hunt against all patriots, complete with a massive new body of SJW laws. Think about that every time you see this troll's name, because that's what it and its comrades are working tirelessly to force on us, and if we don't fight back more effectively, they will be successful.

What they don't know of course is that they are nothing but tools of their thought masters. If that leadership is successful and they are no longer needed, low-level drones like these will be thrown away with the rest of the trash. Do you really think that those who betray their own country so ruthlessly will be loyal to those who helped them do it? These drones have been duped into defecating in their own dinner bowl, and laughing about it while they gobble it down.

That's poetic justice. Fools like them deserve to live under the rule of a tyrant. But them dragging the rest of us into that same bondage is injustice, and that is an injustice we must prevent.
Really?

Here are some red flags you can look out for.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-to-...x-expert-tips/

And by the way. Cults are not politically affiliated one way or the other.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:43 PM
si vis pacem para bellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
As to Pottery, and them like him, I have to go back to the old Samurai notion that you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

As to warfare, cities are relatively easy to kill. Cut the food, cut the water, cut ingress and egress, and the city falls. Remember the lessons of Saigon.
My friend, there is also an old Ninja Proverb that says "Silence is golden. because those that know, do not need to be told and those that need to be told, seldom ever listen."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post: