Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Survival Acronyms kev New Member Introduction 1010 06-26-2019 09:47 PM
RK Gun Show. Wichita, Kansas 7-15,16,2017 silversam1 Kansas 0 07-15-2017 04:56 AM
Five Overrated Survival Gear Items AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 04-18-2017 04:00 PM
Retrosurvival, older British Survival Show Series Threeleggeddog05 General Discussion 7 10-18-2016 01:55 PM

Old 02-25-2019, 09:39 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,712 Times in 1,489 Posts

Advertise Here

I have one of the primal gear unlimited folding bows (50#), (also I have a used Oneida) went shooting last friday (first time with both, and first time shooting at all in 5-6 yrs, and since 1993 for any real shooting)

I was shocked at how "good" I was with the PGU vs the Oneida. The Oneida was just not set up right yet, it will be nice in time I'm sure. The PGU bow was simply on target far better, and I like the instinctive shooting over sight pins.

Only bad thing to say about the PGU was the felt rest started to peel off and tore a feather off an arrow. Otherwise I am impressed with that folding bow...I'm sure a take down recurve would be "better" shooting wise (comfort, etc) But as crude and soulless as the PGU looks, it shoots well.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Belnik For This Useful Post: