"An Army Of Illegal Aliens Is Marching On America" **Merge Thread** - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States is on the precipice of civil unrest. 9Wolf19 Manmade and Natural Disasters 409 06-02-2017 06:20 PM
Smartguns...the first step to disarm America slackercruster Controversial News and Alternative Politics 6 02-11-2017 12:12 AM
* Official * Inauguration Day Thread 1-20-17 Grevlin Political News and Discussion 805 01-25-2017 06:06 PM
It's done. (Trump is done) Crixus Political News and Discussion 1318 11-10-2016 10:21 AM
New letter TENNGRIZZ General Discussion 17 10-20-2016 02:04 PM

Old 04-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Target Shooter

Thanked 1,992 Times in 376 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKitty View Post
From what I hear, they work less, here, actually, then they would back home. A cab driver told me they hire someone to work the entire day, which is generally at least 12 hours, for a set rate.

Here they get paid by the hour, generally. It must seem like paradise.

I have always said if they spent as much time working to make "back home" a palatable place to live we wouldn't have all these problems. But they are too lazy or scared to change the existing infrastructure.

I remember a mission trip I did in TJ. We had to buy water off a truck every day so we could shower and cook (we had to boil the water). They literally had no infrastructure. People would defecate in buckets and throw it down the hill. It was horrific.

Not saying that excuses illegal immigration, but they have a lot of work to do back home, and they need to do it quick.
Some Mexicans I've talked to are in denial about how bad it is there too. One girl I worked with a few years ago told me she was going to visit family down in Mexico. This was when drug cartels there were all over the news for taking over little towns and cutting people's heads off and stuff like that. I told her to be careful and told what I heard on the news, to which she replied that it's really not that bad down there, and it's actually pretty nice. A guy I worked with recently told me something similar. I didn't want to argue with either of them, but if it's not that bad why would multitudes of their people sneak into this country illegally?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mast3rBlast3r For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,886 Times in 621 Posts

When is military intervention in Central America on the table? There is more going on there than anywhere in the world. Domestic Terrorism on a daily basis. Civilians and politicians slaughtered. Right at our borders. Instead we are in *****ia, Yemen, Syria, Libia
Old 04-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 9,887 Times in 3,202 Posts

I thought Mexico protected it's southern border and did not let people in? Now thousands show up and hike across the country? Mexico would take your last dime if they had the chance. Someone paid them a trespassing fee, otherwise it doesn't happen.

Notice we have more problems with the central America countries since carter gave away the panama canal. Maybe we should take it back.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Ambulatory

Thanked 3,048 Times in 992 Posts

If only we had a strong opposition party to the democrats. We could call them Republicans.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gray Man For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Survivor

Thanked 27,177 Times in 7,130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep woods View Post
I thought Mexico protected it's southern border and did not let people in? Now thousands show up and hike across the country? Mexico would take your last dime if they had the chance. Someone paid them a trespassing fee, otherwise it doesn't happen.

Notice we have more problems with the central America countries since carter gave away the panama canal. Maybe we should take it back.
They appear to be standing down for some reason. That question was actually raised on the news this morning. Mexican presidents revenge on Trump and the wall?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,886 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull_Dallas View Post
Quote:

They appear to be standing down for some reason. That question was actually raised on the news this morning. Mexican presidents revenge on Trump and the wall?
Not only standing down but aiding in their travel

80% are estimated to be from Honduras
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drill That Oil For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 5,126 Times in 1,609 Posts

Put them in a camp and send tnem back. Mexico does not want them so send them home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,887 Times in 3,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
If only we had a strong opposition party to the democrats. We could call them Republicans.
I now call the R's the Roll-Over party. They disgrace the republican message.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Target Shooter

Trump calls for 'tough' immigration reform after report of caravan with Central Americans heading to US
By Katherine Lam | Fox News

Border Patrol reaction to caravan of immigrants headed to US

President Trump called on Sunday for "tough" immigration reform after a report stated a caravan carrying more than 1,000 people from Central America is traveling through Mexico, with their last stop intended for the United States in hopes of entering the states illegally or by asking for asylum.

The caravan — organized by Pueblos Sin Fronteras, or People Without Borders — traveled through Mexico without authorization last week, BuzzFeed News reported on Friday. Officials in Mexico have not attempted to stop the migrants, about 80 percent of them from Honduras, according to the report. The group’s intent is to provide those people a safe way to travel to the U.S.

National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) union chief Brandon Judd told “Fox & Friends” on Sunday that the migrants are riding on the benefit of the catch and release program, when illegal immigrants are detained in the U.S. and released while they await for their court hearings.
Hundreds of Central Americans attend a mass before they begin a Via Crucis on Palm Sunday from the southern state of Mexico to the center and north of the country, demanding respect for their human rights, asylum and reports of violence in their countries in Tapachula, Mexico March 25, 2018. REUTERS/Jose Torres NO RESALES. NO ARCHIVES. - RC1DDBDE3160

Hundreds of Central Americans marching from the southern state of Mexico to the center and north of the country. (Reuters)

President Trump, who has vowed to end catch and release, tweeted Sunday morning that Republicans need to take the "nuclear option" when passing tougher immigration laws.

“Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. 'Caravans' coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL!” the president tweeted...READ FULL STORY HERE
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OutlawAgain For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 27,177 Times in 7,130 Posts

Ooh, no more DACA deal and no more NAFTA. Sounds like Trump is ****ed and I can't blame him. I also support his position; Dems don't cooperate and compromise, screw you, you get nothing that you want now..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,345 Times in 3,478 Posts

FIST thing to do is STOP all welfare for everyone except american citizen,s, The border states cant seem to stop illegal,s at the border so they just put them on welfare, IMO as long as they can get american [$] and a phone and houseing and driver,s licence and a lot of other stuff that they have no legal right to, they will just keep on crossing. disease, drug,s, and crime are what they contribute to OUR country. STOP paying them , Put our low level convict,s out there to work the fields, there are way,s to stop the invasion, it just takes an honest government , that will put it,s citizen tax payer,s first not people that want to change our country into the one they just left. STOP the $ and stop the invasion. IMO
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimbowie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Ingloriously Deplorable

Thanked 6,289 Times in 1,868 Posts

Mexico has strict immigration laws that they DO in fact, enforce. Except here. They have allowed these thousands to pass unimpeded. Ask yourself why.
Mexico does not stop their own people from going north and in fact, acts against American efforts to enforce immigration laws when it comes to their own people. Ask yourself why.

When you create a loophole "refugee" is the operative word here, people will take advantage of it. Under this, with the addition of 'catch & release' these people are in fact released into America once here to await their eventual court date in a court most likely populated by liberal, activist judges. States like California that not only fail to enforce immigration laws but do EVERYTHING in their power to allow those illegals here ignore our laws and encourage them to VOTE as well as be counted in a national census which brings up a whole other set of problems.

Did you know the census typically, except for 2010 had the immigration/legal citizen question(s) and guess which blowhole president made THAT happen, eh? Yeah, mr open border/global/we are the world scumbag.

AND....pray tell, which ****ing president actively prevented the border patrol, immigration et;al from doing their jobs in the FIRST place?

Wars are not always fought by bombing the other guy......
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockwell Torrey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 01:23 PM
I give up

Thanked 16,765 Times in 4,422 Posts

Simple. Meet them at the border, catch. Load Boeing 747 and transport them back
Old 04-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,108 Times in 2,682 Posts

Build a wall , enforce immigration laws , punish politicians that refuse to enforce laws , blah blah blah . It's all BS , smoke and mirrors . It all should have happened already .

Illegal immigration will end if or when the democrats , rino's and swamp creatures want it to end .

If you all think a wall will stop illegal immigration you are sadly mistaken . Yeah it will stop Mexicans from walking across the border but there are other ways illegals get into the country .
There are millions of south American illegals that came here legally on a visa and just never left .
There are 100s of thousands that came here using stolen Puerto Rican identities

A wall is just part of the solution . A small part in my opinion
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woodswalker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 42,996 Times in 10,058 Posts
Default the border - my pet issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drill That Oil View Post
When is military intervention in Central America on the table? There is more going on there than anywhere in the world. Domestic Terrorism on a daily basis. Civilians and politicians slaughtered. Right at our borders. Instead we are in *****ia, Yemen, Syria, Libia
Don't care about Central America, South America, *****ia, yemen, syria, libya, or any other ****-holes around the world.

NOT. OUR. PROBLEM.

Quote:
Mexico would take your last dime if they had the chance.

carter, isn't he dead yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwell Torrey View Post
Mexico has strict immigration laws that they DO in fact, enforce. Except here. They have allowed these thousands to pass unimpeded. Ask yourself why.

Mexico does not stop their own people from going north and in fact, acts against American efforts to enforce immigration laws when it comes to their own people. Ask yourself why.

AND....pray tell, which ****ing president actively prevented the border patrol, immigration et;al from doing their jobs in the FIRST place?

Wars are not always fought by bombing the other guy......
It's a start. Answer to your WHY question? Mexico is NOT our friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
Boeing 747s are not "green" enough. The ****ers got here, they can find their way back. GD meh-hee-ko let them into their country, their problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodswalker View Post
Build a wall , enforce immigration laws , punish politicians that refuse to enforce laws , blah blah blah . It's all BS , smoke and mirrors . It all should have happened already .

Illegal immigration will end if or when the democrats , rino's and swamp creatures want it to end .

A wall is just part of the solution . A small part in my opinion
The PTB don't want border control. Plain as day. TPTB want the country overrun with foreign invaders. Us old white guys are much too stubborn, independent, conservative, anti-globalist, traditionalist, Constitutionalist for their liking.

They would just as soon see us dead and replaced.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Retired thinker

Thanked 30,029 Times in 6,285 Posts

Round them up, take them all to Pelosi's house. Give em a roll of toilet paper, a tent, some MREs and a pooper scooper. In return make them work cleaning up the needles and **** that their predecessors have left in the streets.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fillzee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 03:05 PM
POLICE DETECTIVE (ret)

Thanked 5,846 Times in 1,512 Posts

DEMOCRAT PARTY ELECTION COLLUSION WITH MEXICO! Will Jeff Sessions ever get off his butt and appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the illegal election collusion between the government of Mexico, Mexican Cartels, Mexican Illegals and the Democratic Party?

If he isn't going to do his job, Trump needs to replace him with someone who will.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neut Anderson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 03:14 PM
POLICE DETECTIVE (ret)

Thanked 5,846 Times in 1,512 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
I live on the border. Down here it is a WELL KNOWN FACT among law enforcement that the "Catch & Release" program is still in effect!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neut Anderson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,097 Posts

Put up camps at the border to hold these people while they wait for thier hearings. In Army tents. Make sure that its seen all over Central America. Deport by ship. Skim 5% off the gross of that 1.5 T pork barrel and do a Hungary at the border. Time to get it done both parties are totally useless.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neut Anderson View Post
I live on the border. Down here it is a WELL KNOWN FACT among law enforcement that the "Catch & Release" program is still in effect!

It is still in effect. BY LAW. Trump is asking for an end to it in the article i posted. Congress will not comply. If you go to the link I posted with the article there is an interview with border security where he says BY LAW they have to take in anyone who steps one foot on US Soil and says they fear going back. Then they are given a court date to appear before an immigration judge, (usually 2 years away) which of course they do not show up for. Trump is calling for the GOP to use the nuclear option to end this law. I think you know what the problem is. The GOP and the DEMs are one and the same. All of them do not care what the people want or what we vote for, they think we must do what they say.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OutlawAgain For This Useful Post: