Liberal Meltdown and Riots - Merge Thread - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:44 AM
Prepared

Default Liberal Meltdown and Riots - Merge Thread

Advertise Here

I never normally use Twitter, but this morning, it's providing me with some great entertainment. The leftys are going absolutely nuts, I have not seen this level of saltiness since the Brexit vote. They literally think the sky is falling.

Well done, America! And thank you for bestowing us with this glorious spectacle of liberal outrage.

Do stay safe over the coming weeks, things could get really interesting. I'm already hearing reports of rioting in some cities.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 128 Users Say Thank You to Cpt-Jack For This Useful Post:
18alfa, 240Geezer, 3cyl, 3jacks, 40cal, AggieSigGuy, bacash, Bazooka Joe, bilmac, BJJ_Grappler, blade, Blueline, bound for glory, brewmaster1918, Broadwing, Bud, CanadianInfidel, ccwaters, Charlie26, charlie505, cossack47, Crackshot, Craig, cujet, DarkPhoenix13, davesretired1, David T., Dieselrunner, dm1911, doczeus, Don H, DoOver, Dragon06, Dragunov, dudeman351, electrdave, Exarmyguy, flatlander11b, Florida Bullfrog, Freethinkin'Man, Full Moon, garedland, gearjammin, geoffl, Good beer, gotjunk, Gva, HandLoad, Harmless Drudge, Head4TheHills, Hick Industries, Hyperglo, indoorsman, IronLegion, JBHK1976, jeff92, jekkdritt76, Jim in Illinois, JLW1974, john1969, JoshTF, Kay, kelynn15, Kinzei, Lagnar, leadcounsel, Levant, Lindsey13, longhair51, lostinamerica, MagnumWill, MedicineBowWy, Meep, Mere_Man, METALHEAD1, MHarn, Mogli, mseigworth, MSTA57, muffin_n, Nancy29, nhprepper, Nomad-max, Old Soldier, OneLostCowboy, PA_Robert, Pinhead, pistolkiller, Pitbull_Dallas, Popeye Doyle, Porkchop Samich, purplehullpeas, PurpleWings, Rattnikk23, rcycle, RECTIFIER, Revelation, Rift, Rlyeh, RockDoc, Rollis, Sailorsam, SeriousSurvival, shadowrider, Skostas, Sky1950, Slider, Sneeky, SteelHorse4x4, Steverino, stings1918, stroo, swamp locos, TacticalFarmer, Trackball, TriggerHappy, Turtle'sPace, TXmom, TXplowgirl, Vile Papist, Watchingtheweasels, WILL, willthrill81, wldr68, Woodsman 16, Woodswalker, woodzman, zooeyhll
Old 11-09-2016, 03:47 AM
Certified Organic Grower

Thanked 11,049 Times in 3,402 Posts

I'm reaching across the aisle and offering a small gesture to the wounded libs.
I'm in California, so I had to buy the tissues by the case at Costco!

Old 11-09-2016, 04:32 AM
Weed 'em and reap

Thanked 121,957 Times in 24,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt-Jack View Post
I never normally use Twitter, but this morning, it's providing me with some great entertainment. The leftys are going absolutely nuts, I have not seen this level of saltiness since the Brexit vote. They literally think the sky is falling.

Well done, America! And thank you for bestowing us with this glorious spectacle of liberal outrage.

Do stay safe over the coming weeks, things could get really interesting. I'm already hearing reports of rioting in some cities.
Anyone who could vote for Clinton, knowing everything she has done, not mere allegation, but lroven or admitted fact, deserves every last ounce of anguish and despair. They were trying to make the woman who sold the political favor of the US in return for hundreds of millions in donations to her fake charity the leader of the free world. Epic integrity fail turned epic electoral fail.
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
3cyl, AggieSigGuy, alv7722, azb, bamadeb, bilmac, blade, Broadwing, Bud, Cabinet Maker, ccwaters, Central IL Prepper, Charlie26, claimjumper, Cpt-Jack, Crackshot, Craig, cujet, Darthmuerte, David T., deep woods, Dieselrunner, doczeus, DoOver, Dragunov, dudeman351, Exarmyguy, franklin, garedland, gcwynn, geoffl, Good beer, gotjunk, GotTheCrohns, Gva, HandLoad, harleyrider86, HeavyHauler, InOmaha, jeff92, Jim in Illinois, john1969, katielyn, Kay, kelynn15, kfilly, lb0190, leadcounsel, Levant, Lindsey13, longhair51, lostinamerica, MagnumWill, MattB4, merlinfire, MHarn, Mogli, mseigworth, MSTA57, nhprepper, ozarkian, Pinhead, pistolkiller, Porkchop Samich, purplehullpeas, PurpleWings, rcycle, RECTIFIER, Rett, Revelation, Revmgt, Rlyeh, RockDoc, roseman, Sal4liberty, shelli0001, Skostas, Sky1950, starr4all, SteelHorse4x4, stillsearchin', stratbastard, stroo, Sweeper, TitanRX8, Turtle'sPace, TXmom, Watchingtheweasels, willthrill81, wldr68, Woodswalker, woodzman
Old 11-09-2016, 04:45 AM
High Concept

Thanked 6,772 Times in 2,451 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoast Grower View Post
I'm reaching across the aisle and offering a small gesture to the wounded libs.

Do not waist a whole box, just one tissue they can all share.

I'm back stroking in democrat tears at the moment.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 04:46 AM

I too don't have much to do with Twitter, but have been enjoying watching them freak out.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Florida Bullfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Trapper

Thanked 4,556 Times in 845 Posts

I've been flipping through the liberal stations on Sirius. They are absolutely devastated.

Listening to them, I've been laughing with glee a lot.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Adam Robinson XV For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 05:02 AM
SI vis pacem,para bellum

Default ///////////////////

I voted for Trump, I never expected him to win. I just could not vote for Clinton, I never liked her at all ! I hope Trump keeps his cool, the only thing that makes me uneasy, is him in charge of foreign policy.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to surfcast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 05:26 AM
democrats = Hydra

Thanked 9,428 Times in 3,644 Posts

oh noes! we've invaded their safe space!

be interesting to see how many of them flee the country.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:36 AM
All over Europe

Thanked 8,722 Times in 2,524 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailorsam View Post

Not nearly enough.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,655 Times in 2,745 Posts

Quote:

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to woodzman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Back to Basics

Thanked 1,378 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:

Heard on BBC World that the Canadian immigration website went down tonight
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to swamp locos For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 05:53 AM
Trapper

Thanked 4,556 Times in 845 Posts

Just browsed through a few liberal Twitter accounts. Madonna, Lady Gaga, etc. They're talking about not giving up, regrouping, fighting back, etc.

Katy Perry even tweeted this gem: "THE REVOLUTION IS COMING."

Hey liberals: good luck with that revolution... when you don't even own any guns.
The Following 89 Users Say Thank You to Adam Robinson XV For This Useful Post:
3cyl, alv7722, atomicsmurf, bacash, bamadeb, bilmac, BJJ_Grappler, blade, bound for glory, BrokenTusk295, Bubb Rubb, Bud, Central IL Prepper, Charlie26, ChickenSalad, Craig, Darthmuerte, Dax, Dieselrunner, doczeus, Doc_Jon, Don H, DoOver, Dragunov, DuneElliot, FarFromStock, gamuddawg151, Good beer, gungatim, Gva, gwilli3, HandLoad, harleyrider86, Harmless Drudge, JBryan314, jeff92, JLW1974, leadcounsel, Levant, Lindsey13, MagnumWill, MajMarine, Mancelona Man, ManVsLawn, McMacy, Meep, Mere_Man, MHarn, Mogli, MonaMomma, mseigworth, nhprepper, Nomad-max, Observer, OneLostCowboy, Optimist, partndn, PeterEnergy, Pinhead, pistolkiller, Porkchop Samich, purplehullpeas, PurpleWings, rcycle, RECTIFIER, Revelation, Rift, Rlyeh, robcatt, RockDoc, roseman, sandline, scenario, sevnodeuce, Skostas, Sky1950, Sneeky, Southernmom, stroo, survivalist_mom, swamp locos, troyp47000, Turtle'sPace, TXmom, Vile Papist, WILL, willthrill81, woodzman, zjlarson
Old 11-09-2016, 05:59 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 17,285 Times in 3,681 Posts

Quote:

Who wants to bet on the number of libs who vowed to leave the country if Trump won and actually do leave the country. I believe Trump offered to buy them tickets.

My bet is zero.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:02 AM

Quote:

I will happily exchange my South African citizenship for their USA citizenship think they will enjoy africa...

Sent from my SM-J110F using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 06:03 AM
Trump is Treasonous

Thanked 18,955 Times in 5,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ_Grappler View Post
Just imagine all the leftists being triggered right now.

HOLE-LEE CRAP...lock-up the guns...LOL
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kalashnikov47 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 06:03 AM
Proud deplorable ilk

Thanked 32,537 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Robinson XV View Post
Just browsed through a few liberal Twitter accounts. Madonna, Lady Gaga, etc. They're talking about not giving up, regrouping, fighting back, etc.

Katy Perry even tweeted this gem: "THE REVOLUTION IS COMING."

Hey liberals: good luck with that revolution... when you don't even own any guns.
They should show their outrage by refusing to sing anymore.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Proud deplorable ilk

Thanked 32,537 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ_Grappler View Post
Just imagine all the leftists being triggered right now.

If Janet Reno would have had a daughter, she would have looked like that.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Deplorable

Thanked 13,845 Times in 3,506 Posts

We have suffered through eight years of King Hussein's reign of error ... we have been subjected to the hypocrisy and arrogance of the DNC and Reid/Pelosi/etc. ... we have endured decades of the Clinton Crime Syndicate laughing at us while engorging themselves ... we have watched in horror as progressive ideology have wrecked havoc on our schools ... we have prepped for the coming apocalypse as the nation has become racially divided ... we have shuddered as LEOs became targets on a daily basis ... we have struggled through higher taxes, lower wages, fewer jobs, and a stagnant economy ... we have put up with a never-ending assault on our Constitutional rights ... and we have hoped and prayed that someone, some day, could put a stop to the liberal wave of tyranny. Donald Trump has arrived, and we rejoice.

God bless America ...
The Following 96 Users Say Thank You to Popeye Doyle For This Useful Post:
3cyl, 7.5mas, AggieSigGuy, alv7722, bighanded, bilmac, blade, Blueline, ccwaters, cep89, claimjumper, Colvonluck, Corpus, Craig, DDinCo, Dieselrunner, divinginn, dm1911, doczeus, Don H, Dragunov, Dyraven, FarFromStock, geoffl, Good beer, GTOGreg, Gva, HandLoad, harleyrider86, Harmless Drudge, Head4TheHills, HomeDefense, howyadoin, Hyperglo, InOmaha, IronLegion, jeff92, Jim in Illinois, john1969, jsanders420, ksmedman, Lagnar, lanman_cw, leadcounsel, Levant, Lindsey13, longhair51, MagnumWill, MajMarine, Mancelona Man, mashd, McMacy, Meep, Mere_Man, METALHEAD1, MHarn, MickeyCJS, MOA1, Mogli, Mr Joe, mseigworth, MVPhere, Nancy29, nhprepper, Nomad-max, OneLostCowboy, Optimist, OR2AZ, P4E, PeterEnergy, pistolkiller, PurpleWings, rcycle, RECTIFIER, Revelation, Rlyeh, RockDoc, roseman, Sailorsam, sandline, shelli0001, Skostas, Sky1950, Sneeky, Springfield17074, stillsearchin', stroo, Sweeper, Turtle'sPace, TXmom, Vile Papist, WILL, willthrill81, wldr68, Woodswalker, woodzman
Old 11-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye Doyle View Post
We have suffered through eight years of King Hussein's reign of error ... we have been subjected to the hypocrisy and arrogance of the DNC and Reid/Pelosi/etc. ... we have endured decades of the Clinton Crime Syndicate laughing at us while engorging themselves ... we have watched in horror as progressive ideology have wrecked havoc on our schools ... we have prepped for the coming apocalypse as the nation has become racially divided ... we have shuddered as LEOs became targets on a daily basis ... we have struggled through higher taxes, lower wages, fewer jobs, and a stagnant economy ... we have put up with a never-ending assault on our Constitutional rights ... and we have hoped and prayed that someone, some day, could put a stop to the liberal wave of tyranny. Donald Trump has arrived, and we rejoice.

God bless America ...

God bless America! May we be one nation under God again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mancelona Man For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread