Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When do we leave? SupermanPJ4444 Urban Survival 56 07-05-2016 07:50 PM
When to leave... mnmom Urban Survival 36 03-19-2015 06:42 AM
If you're thieves and a crazy old man with a shotgun says leave...LEAVE! Prepping General Discussion 98 09-02-2013 02:25 PM
I Need To Leave You! Jungleboy Jokes, Humor & Music 20 06-13-2013 12:51 AM
Can You Please Leave? DigitalSherpa General Discussion 72 02-23-2013 08:37 PM
I can't leave.... Shanks Mare General Discussion 17 01-27-2013 03:55 PM
Leave NZ alone midquinn Political News and Discussion 6 12-26-2012 05:02 PM
I'll just leave this here... mattbatson Controversial News and Alternative Politics 48 03-19-2012 11:36 AM
After we leave AFF General Discussion 13 10-13-2011 05:07 AM

Old 09-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Daughter OfThe Revolution

Thanked 107,125 Times in 26,559 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
Any place where I feel I "need to keep my mouth shut", is NOT a place I want to be.
NY, NJ, MA, CT, OR, WA. The Communist plague is effecting the entire country. It's in the schools, the media, the movies, the churches (Social Justice). While I agree it's not ideal to be careful what one says, I traveled the nation, and nothing is perfect. Common Core for the Communist public schools comes from TX. TX has problems with their 'carry' laws.

Where you going to run to and where you going to hide. The 'conservatives' (lmao) had Mitt Romney as the running mate against a full blown Communist. MR is every bit the Statist the 0 is.

Where ya going to go? The country *IS* Communist.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,131 Times in 520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
A few years ago, I moved my elderly mother from SFV and brought her here (Arizona) to live with me. She sold the house she'd lived in for 40 years. The escrow company stated that because she was permanently leaving California, the state of California would require 3.5% of the total sale price for "departure tax".
Don't believe a "departure tax" is constitutional or that it is real. Some of our progress fascist rulers want want something like it though. The Feds have control over cross state line regulations not the state. ObamaCare has a tax on capital gains though.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ConradCa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 32,453 Times in 8,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradCa View Post
The Feds have control over cross state line regulations not the state.
Historians claim that during the "Dust Bowl" migration to California, LEO's were stationed at ALL roads leading into Calif. I have seen old videos of this on History Channel. Unless the migrants had a total of $200 with them, they weren't permitted to enter Calif and were turned back. That was controlled by the state of Ca.

Surely someone in Ca knows if the "Departure Tax" they told us about is real. Was the Escrow Co simply going to pocket the money while claiming it was for taxes?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:

Old 09-22-2014, 12:07 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,939 Times in 5,600 Posts

While the grass may appear greener on the other side of the fence , long as I'm here ,for what it's worth , at least there will be a vote that stands for something better than the liberal agenda.
Last time I moved ,all that work about killed me, I'm 10 years older and retired , I'm not doing it again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arleigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 02:51 AM
A Free Man

I'll stay.
I was born and raised here and other than a few trips for Uncle Sam I have always lived here so I will stay.
Besides; I wouldn't leave my wife just because she was ill and neither will I leave my state for that reason.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wolf2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 03:51 AM
Thinker

Thanked 1,383 Times in 626 Posts

I left a long time ago. You're welcome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prepgal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,905 Times in 733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf2000 View Post
I'll stay.
I was born and raised here and other than a few trips for Uncle Sam I have always lived here so I will stay.
Besides; I wouldn't leave my wife just because she was ill and neither will I leave my state for that reason.
I was reading an article today and they haven't been sorting out how to cover health care cost for retired CA govt workers. More taxes are coming. Pensions are out of control too. I'm done with this state.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/artic...ee-5981397.php
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nucky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I was reading an article today and they haven't been sorting out how to cover health care cost for retired CA govt workers. More taxes are coming. Pensions are out of control too. I'm done with this state.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/artic...ee-5981397.php
Where are you going? I'm coming with you! Lol, actually, I'm looking at Northern Idaho. Southeastern parts are better for gardening but I love the north with all it's resources of land, trees, water, snow caps, wildlife, lite population.

Hey, does anyone know if title companies are doing hold backs on primary residence equity when one sells their property in Ca.? I thought I heard something about a hold back but can't remember where I heard it.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:17 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,187 Times in 8,797 Posts

I have a "friend" that says California is driving businesses and people out of the State, I say, "Great, property values will drop and all the more room for me.".

I won't miss him if he ever follows through, he is one that I'm sure would expect me to feed him if TSHTF, ain't going to happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to NCalHippie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCalHippie View Post
I have a "friend" that says California is driving businesses and people out of the State, I say, "Great, property values will drop and all the more room for me.".

I won't miss him if he ever follows through, he is one that I'm sure would expect me to feed him if TSHTF, ain't going to happen.
That's all fine until they give it to Mexico.... Or, the Chinese!!! Towards the national debt. I'm serious.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
Thank You for the heads up. I already know to keep my mouth shut when it has anything to do with money.

As for where to go? There is nowhere to go. The entire country is Communist and on the exact same path as the golden state.

In other news, a federal judged overturned the 10 day law waiting to get a gun as 'unconstitutional'.

Who knows? Maybe Ca. will be the place to go to. It's till one of the largest economies in the world which our entire country benefits from .

California poised to regain No. 8 ranking in global economy

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalert...#storylink=cpy
I was talking with my local gun shop owner the other day and he said it will be years before the waiting period for guns is dropped due to the fact that they have sent it to a higher court, which could take years to be heard and then they are likely to send it to the Supreme Court, which could take even longer.

On a brighter note, in the long run, the 10 day waiting period has saved me lots of money. I can't count the number of times I might have bought a firearm if I could have walked out the door with it right then .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NCalHippie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Survivor

Quote:
That's all fine until they give it to Mexico.... Or, the Chinese!!! Towards the national debt. I'm serious.
They can have SoCal AFAIC, (no disrespect for those that live there) but I really would like to live in the State of Jefferson.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NCalHippie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I was talking with my local gun shop owner the other day and he said it will be years before the waiting period for guns is dropped due to the fact that they have sent it to a higher court, which could take years to be heard and then they are likely to send it to the Supreme Court, which could take even longer.

On a brighter note, in the long run, the 10 day waiting period has saved me lots of money. I can't count the number of times I might have bought a firearm if I could have walked out the door with it right then
Yeah, but the guns are worth more than the paper and when that baby collapses, those guns might come in handy. Of course I hope not but one must hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Most Kali counties have laws against living in a RV on property don't they? I'm still thinking about that 160 in Red Bluff. I'm a broker so some of you Kalifornians should cough up the cash and we'll buy it together. I'll put in the orchard.

What says all of you?

I've got some money to pitch in.

This is $199K (of course we'll only offer $150K) for 160 useable acres zones agricultural. We'll do a camp ground/ bug out retreat.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:13 PM
I like memes

Thanked 17,619 Times in 4,222 Posts

I hope someday to get out of this red scum,anti white state.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blank102 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 01:28 AM

Quote:

On a brighter note, in the long run, the 10 day waiting period has saved me lots of money. I can't count the number of times I might have bought a firearm if I could have walked out the door with it right then .
The current case is only related to waiting again after buying your first gun. And it was ruled on in August The State has until February 15 to change their system. But you need to have a COE or CCW for this to apply.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:28 PM

Default Not so bad...

Come on.... California isn't so bad..... Just have to pick the right place!
The Following User Says Thank You to LakeTulloch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah, but the guns are worth more than the paper and when that baby collapses, those guns might come in handy. Of course I hope not but one must hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Most Kali counties have laws against living in a RV on property don't they? I'm still thinking about that 160 in Red Bluff. I'm a broker so some of you Kalifornians should cough up the cash and we'll buy it together. I'll put in the orchard.

What says all of you?

I've got some money to pitch in.

This is $199K (of course we'll only offer $150K) for 160 useable acres zones agricultural. We'll do a camp ground/ bug out retreat.

Nice looking land... Ag land has lots of uses but make sure you can "camp" on it...
The Following User Says Thank You to LakeTulloch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Retired thinker

Thanked 30,029 Times in 6,285 Posts

California es la tierra de las cosas gratis. Pronto será parte de nuestro querido méxico.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fillzee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2015, 06:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 47,957 Times in 14,670 Posts

Technically, there is a reason damn near every name in California and the West is Spanish in Nature.

Nothing to do with Mexico.

And it isnt California that I would be concerned about at the moment, rather it would be the next set of puppets elected into office here and at a national level.

ahh hombre no otra vez esta mierda...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limping Crow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Caseyboy

Thanked 6,715 Times in 1,328 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

I once thought California was shifting toward Communism and it probably is but, the greater danger and shift is toward Allah, and that is as bad as it gets. If anything will cause the people to break out the hidden weapons it will be the moslems.

Caseyboy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caseyboy For This Useful Post: