Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Live free or die - NH preppers? Plasma1010 Events, Connections and Get togethers 3 05-10-2016 04:23 AM
Live Free USA The Saint General Discussion 2 08-14-2013 07:09 PM
Live free or die... Nick Fury New Member Introduction 7 12-17-2012 05:52 PM
Live Free or Die sonofJAC New Member Introduction 12 11-14-2011 01:44 AM
Live Free or Die shenandoah1 Political News and Discussion 0 11-01-2011 07:02 AM
greetings from new hampsha ~ live free or die bt58 New Member Introduction 22 07-23-2011 02:41 PM
Another one from 'Live Free or Die' NH Jazzn New Member Introduction 11 12-18-2010 10:37 PM
New Hampshire - Live Free Or Die! Ice Axe Political News and Discussion 151 01-04-2010 07:55 PM
Live FREE or Die from NH Libertee4 New Member Introduction 18 03-22-2009 08:43 AM

Old 09-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 27,744 Times in 6,573 Posts

Advertise Here

Glad NH has some balls.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	quote-we-the-people-are-the-rightful-masters-of-both-congress-and-the-courts-not-to-overthrow-th.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	90573  
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,064 Times in 4,568 Posts

I moved here from Mass about 23 years ago. I never regretted it.
Don't get me wrong every place has it's faults, but compared to the Peoples Republic this is paradise.
Yes, it's getting very blue in the southern areas and that will continue, as in Texas and other states.
My hope for the future is that when America crumbles that there will still be a small bastion of Live Free or Die to help with reconstruction.
The Following User Says Thank You to 240Geezer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2014, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
Sorry Brother but that's changing FAST!
It is changing rather quickly as we have folks moving from what their states have become,either under thieir watchful eyes or over their complaints ..
In the mean time ,we who are really from NH understand and you may actually get the chance to see in person how we are know to be " A bit on the quiet side " or "Not likely to offer any real help other than a glass of water or ice tea and an assist with your broke down car ... We do tend to keep to ourselves quite a bit ... If you move here you will slowly understand this and actually be happy we are your neighbors....
Old 09-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Sic semper tyrannis.

Thanked 19,584 Times in 5,795 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
Glad NH has some balls.
Good sounding quote but Lincoln himself was a constitution perverter.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Target Shooter

Thanked 1,375 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson799 View Post
It is changing rather quickly as we have folks moving from what their states have become,either under thieir watchful eyes or over their complaints ..
In the mean time ,we who are really from NH understand and you may actually get the chance to see in person how we are know to be " A bit on the quiet side " or "Not likely to offer any real help other than a glass of water or ice tea and an assist with your broke down car ... We do tend to keep to ourselves quite a bit ... If you move here you will slowly understand this and actually be happy we are your neighbors....
Actually Watson, I do live here (NH) & I'm not too sure what you're getting at in your post.....?
Old 09-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,889 Posts

M*******s are the progressive versions of the FSP. Only trouble is they actually have an agenda and it's being implemented.
Let's see how it works. Some vague notion of freedom with less taxes. Both fact. "Hey Hillary, let's move to the woods in N.H." And after a few years they do. Bbbbbut there's no fire hydrant in front of the house on the non-paved road. The nearest well equipped library is 14 miles away. There's only 2 cops for 3,000 people.
So Ted and Hillary start planning an active role in town politics. Along the way, they find out, shudder, no Zoning Laws. No Mayor. No Ambulance. Dump is only open 2 days a week. Only 2 plow trucks. AND THE TOWNSPEOPLE ARE OKAY WITH THAT. Heathens. Backward. Hicks. Jesus, they don't even provide for the homeless. There's no Soup Kitchen either!
Next up, finding out how to add ballot items. Circulate petitions. Attend every minor Town Meeting to voice the opinion of the people. Not enough? "Hillary, I'll bet you could get the town clerks job". "I think I'll run for Selectman".
Haverhill on a budget.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

While y'all might be right about many from MA, not everyone who has moved from MA to NH feels that way. I moved when I finally woke up and realized I'd been brainwashed by my family and mass media. When I started to use my brain; when I reread the constitution and realized the country has been seriously f'd up by both of the parties in power.

There are no fire hydrants on my dirt road and there's only one cop in town but the transfer station is open three days a week and for that I'm thankful. I don't care if they plow because if I can't get through it with my truck I'll just plow it myself. And that's just the way I like it.

I know my new neighbors better than I ever knew anyone who lived in the same building as I did in the city.

I promise you that I hate everything Massachusetts now stands for and I did not bring it with me and will fight it tooth and nail if/when it shows up. I won't **** up New Hampshire the way my parent's generation did in Massachusetts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storii For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,003 Times in 7,435 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
Article 10. Right of Revolution of the New Hampshire Constitution

"Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
Sick!

now that's what I call Freedom

who we going to overthrow first?
The Following User Says Thank You to Baddogg5 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,003 Times in 7,435 Posts

use of the word Slavish is now ok'd for describing Obama nomics
The Following User Says Thank You to Baddogg5 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
Actually Watson, I do live here (NH) & I'm not too sure what you're getting at in your post.....?
Basically that once you get about 50 miles north of the mass border the dems begin to thin out and you begin to see republicans begin to become the majority . Unfortunatly, with such a large neumber of bodies living in that south 50 miles , they are close to or have already over run the repub in sheer numbers ,but not geographically,
As you get up to and north of Concord you we still see a preponderance of conservatives and we need to hold the line. I don't think it is possible to move the line further south but that line moving northward is like a disease. We either stop its northern progression or it will consume us over time.
So now we have a choice: Scott brown or Jeanne... what freakin' difference does it make . Scott is almost interchangeable with Susan Collins , A RINO for sure. Once again ,"THEY" ,the political machine have decided who we get to vote for Jeanne or scott. Scott seems to be a bit better but he is almost like " I am afraid I'm gonna have to remove one of your arms,, which one do you want to lose?" Jeanne is a loser who wants more street lights a paved road to the transfer station with street lights leading up to it 5 days a week , and the guy who runs it ,now known as the "Dump nazi" who gets evry benefit known in the modern world including a state funded pension and the town fathers who are blue to the core now and want to tax your farm land as if it were a subdivision now ,when you have never even considered doing that .They need the funds so they can give them away to the freeloaders and baby machines that are creeping northward.
I leave tomorrow to buy my land up in the farthest north town ,with hopes that in the 100 years I have left that the "creep line " slows or stops ..Its either that or time to siteing in the 308 for 400 yardsSo I am basically saying that the top half of the state ,geogprahpically is still red and we need to draw a line in the sand that actually stands for something,,,whether you use a magic marker, a larger stick or a different kind of wand that also draws red lines ..hate to see it but it is like the muslims who have taken over Britian.. same thing here only its the M*******s here from mass.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Dirty Mind

Thanked 7,086 Times in 1,840 Posts

Judging by your election results, you folks might want to get that motto changed.
The Following User Says Thank You to TriggerHappy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 06:11 PM

I watched the election live stream and I'm still scratching my head as to what I saw. First Shaheen was a head, then Brown was ahead by 1000 votes. only 60% of the votes had been counted and they called it for Shaheen...while she was 1000 points down. I just don't get it. I love this state, but it's going down hill quickly.

The up side is I decided a long time ago that my best course of action is just to keep out of it and live my own life the way I see fit, without drawing attention. So far it's worked well and is sustainable. I just hope they don't start poking their noses where they don't belong (more than they already do)
-Out
The Following User Says Thank You to Down_n_out For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Sic semper tyrannis.

Unfortunately Brown was a weak candidate for the senate seat, Walt Havenstein was also a weak candidate for governor.

Here's a list of elected that NH Liberty Alliance have endorsed.
http://www.nhliberty.org/2014/endorsed-elected

Additionally 15 explicit Free Staters were elected to the house.
http://reason.com/blog/2014/11/05/fr...15-seats-in-nh

Apathy is a sign of inaction, as with hope is simply indolence which will lead to the destruction of liberty.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve marshall View Post
The onslaught of immigrants (read m*******s) trying to escape taxes has diminished my lovely state. Want to know why NH is tops? Just one example. No seat belt law over 16. Now in and of itself, you might cringe and wail and go hug a friggin' tree. But give it a quick thought. NH doesn't intrude on your right to hit a tree and go flying through a windshield. ...... NH DOESN'T INTRUDE........ The only state. The best state.
We not all of us fleeing the republic are liberal "m*******s". I look forward to the day,I can move north and live without feeling like I'm walking on eggshells. I hope that along with my " I'll leave you alone and you leave me alone" attitude, camo truck seats and NRA sticker, I blend in... The bumper sticker next to my Mass. Plate reads "my truck burns the gas your Prius saves"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hmaxims For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,064 Times in 4,568 Posts

I grew up in Mass. My best friends parents had a place on Lake Sunapee and they brought me along to keep him out of their hair. I loved that place and NH from the first time I was there. I vowed to move there and here I am.
I hope to never leave alive. Live Free or Die.
Some things are worth dying for and my freedom is one of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 240Geezer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Sic semper tyrannis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Geezer View Post
I hope to never leave alive. Live Free or Die.
Some things are worth dying for and my freedom is one of them.
Death is not the worst of evils.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:13 AM

Amen.

General John Stark. Revolutionary War. That should count for something and show that I'm not your typical Massh**e!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hmaxims For This Useful Post: