Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States Flag That was Flying On the World Trade Center. mastersergeant General Discussion 3 08-06-2017 07:43 AM
Eerie sound heard coming from One World Trade Center.. Renegade Ziggy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 2 12-10-2013 03:34 PM
World Trade Center Tower To Be Made With Glass From China And Steel From Germany oxi General Discussion 25 09-25-2011 11:04 AM
new world trade center SEND IT General Discussion 11 09-02-2011 05:01 PM
The Apocalypse, one world government and the 2012 alignment to the center of the gala oobymach Controversial News and Alternative Politics 64 08-05-2011 02:30 PM
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastr Sweeper Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 04-04-2009 01:51 PM
One-World Trade Center kajunman1 Political News and Discussion 0 03-27-2009 06:37 PM
Freedom Tower Will Be Called One World Trade Center m4shadow General Discussion 0 03-27-2009 06:52 AM
Michiganders: Gibraltar Trade Center. Lady Falconessa General Discussion 2 11-08-2008 03:58 PM

Old 06-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 4,395 Times in 2,106 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
It worse. In theory you could die in a field and "become" part of a maple tree one day.

Yet no amount of fact altering, lying, twisting information, etc. will make their "truther" claims true.

It's so ironic and twisted they hijacked the term "truth" to falsify information and ignore truth and further their rotten information. Taken to the extreme, it's not harmless. It exonerates terrorists for a horrible event, and accuses innocent patriots for their role in the event and aftermath. It's really pretty awful when you boil their lies down.
Great points.

Well said.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Awakened Citizen

9/11 was allowed to happen with high up officials from the US and Israel knowing about it at the very least! There is no doubt about that! Explain the dancing Israelis. How the event took place at the exact time the US Air Force had most of their planes out West doing drills and others left on the East Coast unarmed. Too coincidental. The small impact crater in Shanksville. We were not "caught off guard" as the Govt implies, 9/11 was the "New Pearl Harbor", as the Project For The New American Century said was needed to get Americans on board with going to war in the Middle East and push the Patriot Act and this surveillance state we now live in.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 30,459 Times in 7,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo082 View Post
9/11 was allowed to happen with high up officials from the US and Israel knowing about it at the very least! There is no doubt about that! Explain the dancing Israelis. How the event took place at the exact time the US Air Force had most of their planes out West doing drills and others left on the East Coast unarmed. Too coincidental. The small impact crater in Shanksville. We were not "caught off guard" as the Govt implies, 9/11 was the "New Pearl Harbor", as the Project For The New American Century said was needed to get Americans on board with going to war in the Middle East and push the Patriot Act and this surveillance state we now live in.
Weird. I have doubt about your accusations, especially since they are false.

And most of your run-on paragraph is conjecture, heavily disputed, or simply false.

How big "should" the impact crater be? Do tell us.

"ALL" of our jets were not out west. We scrambled several in the area.

Etc. etc. etc.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:49 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,981 Times in 3,278 Posts

We know there are synthetic situations used to forward agendas, and we know there are real situations that are ďaugmentedĒ to make them more useful, more aligned with he needs of the agenda. The Charlie hebdo shooting is another one.
Our news outlets showed us a video of one of the attackers killing a French cop on the sidewalk with a close range shot from an AK47. They didnít show the actual shot, they showed the guy running and pointing the rifle down at the cop and the cop bracing, them it cuts to the guy running away from the cop afterwards. They didnít show the shot because the cop wasnít shot, the rifle is fired and the bullet strikes the round about a foot away from his face. They had a funeral for this guy and state honors and the whole thing for a guy who didnít die, at least not that day.
When **** like that is pushed on us no reasonable person could expect the public to trust the official word on anything.

This is an unedited version, you can clearly see the bullet hit the sidewalk. An ak47 that close would have made that sidewalk look like a slaughterhouse floor, this is 100% fake. Trust? I donít think so

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=45776&cpage=1
Old 06-13-2019, 11:29 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
It seems to me that there are some who believe every bad thing that happens is a ďbig bad gubmintĒ false flag event.
I guess those people have led pretty sheltered lives but I can assure them that bad things do often happen when there is no deep state hand on the tiller.
Jesí sayiní.

I just offered a possible reason for his reaction, it is the mountains of evidence to the contrary that discredits that particular false flag fantasy.
Ditto 9/11.
Oh and letís not forget the Boston marathon bombing FFF, if I hadnít blocked him Iíd be curious to know what was the reason for that ďfalse flagĒ? Are they trying to stop the rampant use of unlicensed pressure cookers?
I agree, some people connect dots that donít need to be connected and thatís a bad thing. It takes the impact away from sone things that do need to be scrutinized.
Conversely, some people support the mainstream narrative 100% of the time which is also damaging. It stops real dialogue about facts and doesnít allow real questions the public may have to be answered.

Look at the Charlie Hebdo incident. I have no reason to deny it happened the way weíre told it happened, but thereís that video of the fake headshot and you wonder why. And if that was faked, a peripheral event that, if it didnít happen, would not have changed the fact the shooting was horrible? If it was faked who told the guys to fake it, and if someone told them to fake it doesnít that mean the shooters were just the tools of someone else?
I canít say what happened there but that one staged act, supported by a funeral and honors for a cop who didnít get his head blown off, stops me from 100% believing any official story weíre given.
And whoís to blame? The media for their bull**** news and the gov for their dishonesty. This is a fairly new phenomenon in our society, at least on the scale weíre seeing it anyway. Why is that? Because the internet destroyed the monopoly the state supported press held on the narrative of everything that happens. As I said before, 9/11 happened in 2001, three years before YouTube was created and well before anyone thought the media would lose itís grip on the info we receive. A person can upload a video and 1,000,000 people can watch the video all at the same time. They can pause it, screenshot and enlarge it. The days of us not being given all the info weíre over in 2004 when youtube was turned on.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:32 AM
Survivor

I have a picture saved of a screenshot of a YouTube video, something told me to capture that image. There was a video on YouTube that showed one of the hotel staff at the Vegas hotel telling what happened. He said the shooter opened the door to his hotel room and yelled for the man to take cover, and he said there were gunshots happening while the guy told him that. If I can find the video iíll Post it here.
Then people wonder why some donít believe a ****ing thing weíre told....
Old 06-13-2019, 11:36 AM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
I agree, some people connect dots that don’t need to be connected and that’s a bad thing. It takes the impact away from sone things that do need to be scrutinized.
Conversely, some people support the mainstream narrative 100% of the time which is also damaging. It stops real dialogue about facts and doesn’t allow real questions the public may have to be answered.

Look at the Charlie Hebdo incident. I have no reason to deny it happened the way we’re told it happened, but there’s that video of the fake headshot and you wonder why. And if that was faked, a peripheral event that, if it didn’t happen, would not have changed the fact the shooting was horrible? If it was faked who told the guys to fake it, and if someone told them to fake it doesn’t that mean the shooters were just the tools of someone else?
I can’t say what happened there but that one staged act, supported by a funeral and honors for a cop who didn’t get his head blown off, stops me from 100% believing any official story we’re given.
And who’s to blame? The media for their bull**** news and the gov for their dishonesty. This is a fairly new phenomenon in our society, at least on the scale we’re seeing it anyway. Why is that? Because the internet destroyed the monopoly the state supported press held on the narrative of everything that happens. As I said before, 9/11 happened in 2001, three years before YouTube was created and well before anyone thought the media would lose it’s grip on the info we receive. A person can upload a video and 1,000,000 people can watch the video all at the same time. They can pause it, screenshot and enlarge it. The days of us not being given all the info we’re over in 2004 when youtube was turned on.
It's wise to question things. I've said before, and it's proven over time, that corporations and governments are corrupt and lie. A few examples:
* Pat Tillman dishonest narrative the military was forced to admit was a lie
* Bay of Tonkin false flag narrative
* Use of Agent Orange defoliants
* Daily lies of corporate media machines

I, too, have questioned many events and narratives.

But at some point when faced with overwhelming evidence of an event, it's plain that the event occurred. Like 9/11/01. I had some questions about the PA crash and building 7. I said as much at the start of this thread. I went in suspicious and with an open mind, and when I actually looked at the evidence, those questions have been resolved satisfactorily.
The Following User Says Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 11:41 AM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
I have a picture saved of a screenshot of a YouTube video, something told me to capture that image. There was a video on YouTube that showed one of the hotel staff at the Vegas hotel telling what happened. He said the shooter opened the door to his hotel room and yelled for the man to take cover, and he said there were gunshots happening while the guy told him that. If I can find the video iíll Post it here.
I'd be curious to see that video. However a conspiracy theorists "explanation" of such a thing is lacking in authenticity and believably.

The LV shooting is an event in which I could believe the official explanation, or I could believe an entirely different explanation. It's all just very odd and suspicious.

But we know the shooting was coming from his room, so that strains credibility.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:43 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:

I finally watched the father video you shared yesterday and I'm not buying what you're selling lol.

First of all, it was a 2 min clip on loop. I don't have time to sit there and watch him repeat himself 20 times.

But more importantly, I don't see any evidence of acting, and I still maintain that bringing up crisis actors is disrespectful towards the families involved.

Others and myself have already explained that having a range of emotions and reactions is normal.

And is anyone here religious? I've never cried after a loss, why cry when I believe they are moving on to a better place? Sounds selfish. So I was laughing and having a good time during the burial of a loved one somewhat recently. It's a time of celebration of that person's life, impact, and seeing them off to heaven. Nothing sad about it.

But anyway, I have yet to see any compelling evidence that there is any "hoax" here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
Another one who didn’t watch the video. You don’t know what you’re talking about, as usual.
Whether it's a hairbrained nonsense claim from 9/11/01, Sandy Hook, or any other conspiracy..

A YouTube video is not "proof." As usual, the videos are generally heavily cut and edited to try to make a point, generally by a "truther" who oddly tries to conceal the truth.

I've watched every video the "truthers" cite pertaining to 9/11/01. They are universally out of context, doctored, staged, or heavily edited. I generally watch until it gets redundant with easily proven lies... than I tire and stop watching the nonsense. There is always a logical valid explanation when the proper context and non-edited video is available.

Same analysis with S.H. I'm not going to take this off track with a S.H. specific discussion but simply argue by an analogy: Let's not detract from this thread, other than to state that just like 9/11/01, everything WAS investigated by the actual authorities who would have ZERO motives to shield the real murderer(s). None. Nada. The amount of human/parent/LEO/EMT co-conspirators to perpetrate an unthinkable violent crime against real victims and humans would be an astronomical and unbelievable number of professionals so that any belief in the furtherance and cover-up of said conspiracy takes such logical leaps that it's not only implausible but impossible...

The 9/11/01 planes had what, 200+ souls. Many were well-known like the creator of the hit TV show Frasier. He actually died and his (and others') DNA was confirmed. Or was that a cover-up and he's really alive somewhere?? Many were documented professionals like pilots and stewards with FAA records. Factor an average number of family members per person to be 10 (parents, siblings, spouses, kids). So that's ~2000 immediate family members who'd have to co-conspire.

The family members of real people on real hijacked airplanes would have nothing to gain from furtherance of a conspiracy about the deaths of their loved ones, just like the parents of dead kids at SH would have zero to gain from shielding the true murderers of their dead kids.

Next is the airlines and their insurance companies. Cost of a jet is what, $100,000,000... ?? Who ate that cost? Did they co-conspire to "disappear" their airplanes and take massive financial losses? And if so, why? Nobody leaked that massive insurance fraud??? Nobody in the airline or insurance industry worried about fraud accusations? Stock losses that all these employees would have taken... what incentive would probably hundreds of insiders have to further this scam ....?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:
Whether it's a hairbrained nonsense claim from 9/11/01, Sandy Hook, or any other conspiracy..

A YouTube video is not "proof." As usual, the videos are generally heavily cut and edited to try to make a point, generally by a "truther" who oddly tries to conceal the truth.

I've watched every video the "truthers" cite pertaining to 9/11/01. They are universally out of context, doctored, staged, or heavily edited. I generally watch until it gets redundant with easily proven lies... than I tire and stop watching the nonsense. There is always a logical valid explanation when the proper context and non-edited video is available.

Same analysis with S.H. I'm not going to take this off track with a S.H. specific discussion but simply argue by an analogy: Let's not detract from this thread, other than to state that just like 9/11/01, everything WAS investigated by the actual authorities who would have ZERO motives to shield the real murderer(s). None. Nada. The amount of human/parent/LEO/EMT co-conspirators to perpetrate an unthinkable violent crime against real victims and humans would be an astronomical and unbelievable number of professionals so that any belief in the furtherance and cover-up of said conspiracy takes such logical leaps that it's not only implausible but impossible...

The 9/11/01 planes had what, 200+ souls. Many were well-known like the creator of the hit TV show Frasier. He actually died and his (and others') DNA was confirmed. Or was that a cover-up and he's really alive somewhere?? Many were documented professionals like pilots and stewards with FAA records. Factor an average number of family members per person to be 10 (parents, siblings, spouses, kids). So that's ~2000 immediate family members who'd have to co-conspire.

The family members of real people on real hijacked airplanes would have nothing to gain from furtherance of a conspiracy about the deaths of their loved ones, just like the parents of dead kids at SH would have zero to gain from shielding the true murderers of their dead kids.

Next is the airlines and their insurance companies. Cost of a jet is what, $100,000,000... ?? Who ate that cost? Did they co-conspire to "disappear" their airplanes and take massive financial losses? And if so, why? Nobody leaked that massive insurance fraud??? Nobody in the airline or insurance industry worried about fraud accusations? Stock losses that all these employees would have taken... what incentive would probably hundreds of insiders have to further this scam ....?
Yea, it's all fantastic and doesn't make sense

Old 06-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Survivor

Quote:

You are stunningly deceptive
Old 06-13-2019, 04:19 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
You are stunningly deceptive
Par for the course. A "truther" makes a wild accusation totally unsupported by any evidence or proof, making such accusation as though it's fact when it's in reality the opposite of true.
The Following User Says Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2019, 10:21 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 21,260 Times in 7,762 Posts

All posts related to Sandy Hook have been moved to the relevant thread.

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=281704

If you wish to discuss it further, go to that thread. This one is about 9/11.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post: