Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Small Steam Engine System Design Goody DIY - Do It Yourself 48 07-30-2019 11:21 AM
Survival Acronyms kev New Member Introduction 1010 06-26-2019 08:47 PM
Best place to buy land, for me and my wife? (please read - not typical question) RomaniGypsy Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 129 02-06-2018 08:51 AM

Old 06-17-2018, 05:36 PM

Default Best RO System Money Can Buy - Radiant Life ?

Advertise Here

I am not too satisfied with my RO system and would consider replacing it sometime in the future.

So far i have found the following one online which seems to be promising:

https://www.radiantlifecatalog.com/p...-purification/

Anybody has this one or any other suggestions ?

Last edited by MikeK; 06-21-2018 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Affiliate link edited out. No spamming
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2018, 06:04 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 65,403 Times in 20,094 Posts

I think you posted in the wrong section. DIY is to share projects you have built.
You didn't build anything, but are asking for recommendations or reviews.

A mod will probably move your thread.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:41 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,727 Times in 557 Posts

I have an RO system that is a Whirlpool brand that I bought from Lowes. Here is a link: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Whirlpool-P...tem/1000065237 It has worked well for me and is only $143. They also advertise a system that looks like the one in the link you posted for only $288. Often companies will put their own name on another manufacturers products, this could be the case with this system. They do what they say they will do, and the filters are easy to change out.
Old 06-23-2018, 08:54 PM

Most of the filter stages are common and lots of information can be found at various filter sites. I have no idea about stages 8-12 . I use a mineral additive in liquid form to add a few drops to re-mineralize the water.

Quote:
STAGE 8 & 9 – Homeopathic Restructuring Erasing Memory & Molecule Coherence One of the most intriguing properties of water is "memory," or the ability to contain information about a substance even though that substance may no longer be physically present. This characteristic of water is what underlies the 150+ yearold esteemed science of homeopathy. Our restructuring process erases the memory of electrical fields, physical toxins, and other residues of the human world, and gently infuses the natural and beneficial informational fields of the natural world using naturally occurring far-infrared minerals. Our research suggests that clearing water!s previous discordant energetic memory is an essential step in creating water that is nourishing and similar to the best water from nature. A triangular shape magnet is held within a steel casing. Each side of the triangle is a 12,000 Gauss NdFeB (Neodymium Iron Boron) magnet. At the center point of the triangle where the magnetic energy surrounds the water as it flows through this section, there is a 36,000 Gauss magnetic field that has an effect of erasing the frequency memory on the passing water. This field influences the ions within the water to enhance ion exchange that improves the oxygen utilization of the water. Water molecules are usually random, or disorganized. This strong field also makes the water molecules coherent or more organized. Most importantly is its ability to erase unwanted frequencies.

STAGE 10 – REPROGRAMMING Adding Natural Mineral Properties After the water flows through a powerful magnetic field erasing the frequency memory of the water, the water passes over special mineral rocks (74 minerals) built within the Radiant Life Biocompatible Water System. The water with no memory is now programmed with the new frequencies of 74 minerals. These mineral formations occur naturally, and we are effectively boosting the process so that the restructuring occurs in 18 inches of travel by the water, rather than over miles of river rocks on Earth. It is the frequencies of these minerals (that are programmed into the water) that make the change, and not the mineral themselves.

STAGE 11 – REPROGRAMMING Adding Natural Earth Properties Far-infrared energy, sometimes called "the wavelength of life", causes the water molecules in the body to vibrate. When the water flow is channeled through
natural far-infrared honeycomb shaped ceramic materials, the water is imprinted with these far-infrared frequencies.

STAGE 12 – REPROGRAMMING Natural Flow Form, Surface Tension Lowered When the water flows moves through the ceramic far-infrared balls (also containing minerals) it creates an "S" shape configuration (pattern) that mimics and energizes the water (like free flow form water). The surface tension is reduced, improving the biological permeability and hydration properties.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:05 PM

^Yeah, they have a lot of info on their website and i found a reference to this filter from another article. However, i was looking for some comments from somebody who has actually used it.

I was also interested in knowing how much TDS will it reduce if my well water read ~1390 ppm. I reached their customer support and could not get a definite answer. My current RO system gives me around ~140 ppm which is around 10% of the well baseline ppm.