Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello from high in the Colorado Rockies! too_tall New Member Introduction 13 09-21-2013 03:53 PM
Strange Sightings in the Sky Tonight Bobcat59 General Discussion 9 12-25-2012 09:48 AM
UFO Sightings 19thebuzz99 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 82 05-19-2012 08:57 AM
Sierra Nevada or Colorado Rockies, which do you prefer? caliguy2010 Polls and Surveys 17 03-28-2012 03:58 PM
Freaky Mass UFO sightings? Antwan23 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 93 02-25-2012 02:40 PM
Idiot sightings tmootu Jokes, Humor & Music 9 05-21-2011 06:42 PM
ufo sightings utah/el paso neovenus Controversial News and Alternative Politics 5 02-05-2011 02:02 PM
Colorado Rockies, good or bad. Irnec General Discussion 11 07-16-2010 02:19 PM
Colorado Rockies SARdoc New Member Introduction 12 01-14-2009 04:31 PM
Strange Sightings Wulf23 General Discussion 3 06-06-2008 07:49 AM

Old 02-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,110 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
I love the mythos of "Bigfoot" and have since I was a kid. With that said I don't think Sasquatch exists. I really hope I am proven wrong someday but I doubt I will be. I do, however, think there could have been a species that is bigfoot that existed hundreds of years ago in very small numbers and is now gone. There are still many species of animals being discovered all the time.

With all the fascination that surrounds bigfoot why hasn't someone made a good bigfoot movie!?! Besides Harry and the Hendersons.
Abominable (2006) and Exists (2014) are pretty good.

Exists is a creeper.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 08:43 AM
That'll be the day...

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,254 Posts

I only think BF sightings are going to explode with the legalization of Weed. hahahahahaha

I've been studying and reading and watching TV shows on Bigfoot for years.

One of the most revealing interviews, in my opinion, comes from the medicine men in a native tribe in Washington state. These medicine men said on camera....in order to see and experience Bigfoot, you have to believe and be in a right spiritual mind and they have been seeing them for hundreds of years.

I'm not a cooc or whack....but I do believe in a spiritual realm, and honestly......this makes the most sense to me. Call them part of a demonic deception, or whatever you want....but this is the best explanation as far as I am concerned. Even the Bible says that demons were "real" enough that they had sex with women way back in the day, giving birth to giants.

There's clearly a lot we don't fully understand.

The Following User Says Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 10:34 AM

I have spent nearly 62 years wandering around these Rocky Mountains, I have found and seen some crazy things, but never a Big Foot critter.
The Following User Says Thank You to BJL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 11:59 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJL View Post
I have spent nearly 62 years wandering around these Rocky Mountains, I have found and seen some crazy things, but never a Big Foot critter.
I've spent years wandering in the Sierra Nevada and haven't seen anything.

It seems odd to me that wildlife biologists can trap, dart and collar big dangerous Alaskan brown bears. These bears are often over 8 ft long, weigh 1000 lbs or more.

Biologists also trap and collar some very elusive creatures like wolverines.

And yet, they can't find/collar a large, elusive animal like Bigfoot? That doesn't make sense to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Loneviking For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 04:03 AM
Living The Dream

I'd like to dismiss Big Foot as a myth. But how do we explain away Native American sightings from mature women who grew up in rural America and know when it's not a bear? There are many published/taped interviews.

How do we explain sightings from experienced hunters who then fear returning to the woods even with their choice of arms?

These folks have submitted to taped interviews at the risk of appearing to be "nut jobs" ridiculed in their own communities.

Nairobi is the capital of Kenya with 3 million people. 99% of us have never seen the city, but we believe it exists.

As a flat lander, I'm not interested in a face-to-face, self-discovery and leave that opportunity to experienced mountain men and local residents.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:45 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,652 Times in 2,745 Posts

It's probably just coincidence, but Michelle O. has been enjoying her new found freedom and hiking out there in the wilds of Colorado....

The Following User Says Thank You to woodzman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 12:27 AM
Living The Dream

Wow! This thread achieved Fugly fast!
Old 04-24-2017, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javell View Post
Wow! This thread achieved Fugly fast!
I agree, so don't any of you ask me to show you where they live!!

anyone aware that there was a finding Bigfoot episode filmed here in Park County Colorado, Season 3, Episode 11 the Merit Badge Episode. If you know what I look like you might notice me in the audience, I did not sign the waver to be on television so they did not include the ten minutes of me talking about the Bigfoot tracks and sign I have been finding since 2008 up here in the rockies.

Not really any fan of the Finding Bigfoot Show, though I like listening to some of the sighting reports, I do know that some of the reports in that episode were made up or imagined and I know some others were real as I was involved in the investigations and saw the evidence for myself.

Most of you people don't ever have to worry about seeing a Sasquatch because you would never see them anyway, even if they were standing right beside you because your minds are too closed.

By the way I have seen 4 of them so far, 3 here in Colorado (all from the same family group) and one in Texas (Don't think you will see any in Houston) and don't have any need to try to prove that to a bunch of closed minded idiots.