Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glock 17 high capacity magazine RoanokeYankee Pistol and Revolver Forum 10 07-30-2014 11:50 PM
Would a magazine capacity ban influence caliber selection? old corvus 41 Pistol and Revolver Forum 52 03-16-2013 10:04 AM
One of the best videos on the magazine capacity ban burdock41 Political News and Discussion 6 03-01-2013 07:52 PM
Hi capacity magazine ban proposed in arizona SCUBADIVINGJOE Firearms General Discussion 60 01-29-2013 02:02 PM
Illinois Gov. Quinn attempting to pass assualt weapons ban. Darius379 Political News and Discussion 52 08-09-2012 11:21 PM
SKS Compromise - light ammo carry, high capacity magazine Redneck Survivalist Rifle Forum 14 07-05-2012 04:42 PM
BAN Assualt Weapons NOW!!! Festes Firearms General Discussion 21 06-23-2012 10:56 PM
Connecticut High Capacity Magazine Ban AmericanPatriot121 Rifle Forum 4 04-29-2011 09:39 AM
Obama hinted at no renewal of assualt weapons ban greenhorn General Discussion 5 04-17-2009 12:30 AM

Old 10-13-2016, 06:55 PM
Deo iuvante

Thanked 13,590 Times in 3,772 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
This is a 2013 bill. There was a different SB5737 this year unrelated to firearms. I don't think the current legislation has been written, yet, but it could use parts of that older 5737 bill. Among things being discussed are a 10-round mag limit, bans on named weapons (following other states bans that have been upheld in court), grandfathering existing assault weapons but banning their sale or transfer. Any proposed legislation will probably be in 2017. So don't write your reps to oppose 5737, because we don't know the bill number, yet. But you can write them to oppose weapon bans.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,405 Times in 1,371 Posts

Popvox is another avenue that you can use to write your Representstives.

http://www.popvox.com

Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to JLW1974 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 01:55 AM
zacb556

Both you and JLW1974 are right. I should not be talking about moving but instead standing my ground and helping in furthering our 2A in our state. Thanks!

Zac
Old 10-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Tuefel Hunden

Post Washington DC and Olympia, WA wake up and but out!

We wrote snail mail letters, called and emailed. Murry, Cantwell and Inslee are disgraceful. Can not wait for Trumps term limits. I have always been against career politicians. The other issue is ALL of Washington is stuck with what Pierce, King and Snohomish counties decide. If they don't want guns fine, but the rest of us do.
There should be places in every state for the gun owners to live and actually be able to exercise our 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Actually there is, it is called any place I am at!
I can swap 10 round magazines and keep shooting, magazine swaps make for good training and is fundamental, but just because I can does not mean I should be required to.
Also when sh!t hits the fan at 0'dark 30 and I am in my PJs and flip flops I should be able to grab my weapon of choice, in caliber of choice with magazines that hold capacity of choice and defend my law abiding Veteran p'toot and my friends and families keesters too. PERIOD! Do I need PJs and a tactikool robe with a battle belt and a plate carrier, my choice, NOT Olympia's choice. I can only hold a few 30 round magazines in my PJs, so great time for snail mags or beta mags or MagPul drum or etc, if I have to switch to 10 rounds then it makes it a PIA for me. The criminals need to fear that I might have semi-auto weapons and "hi-cap" magazines. I should be able to be unhindered in the ability to be perceived as a lethal threat to ALL the crackhead zombie twerking tweakers both foreign and domestic!!!
Gun control is not about taking the guns out of the hands of criminals it's about control. Control that our government does not have the authority to decide for us or take from us "WE the PEOPLE!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forestdavegump For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2016, 04:52 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 80,486 Times in 32,268 Posts

For anyone who wants to read the above post

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestdavegump View Post
We wrote snail mail letters, called and emailed. Murry, Cantwell and Inslee are disgraceful. Can not wait for Trumps term limits.
I have always been against career politicians. The other issue is ALL of Washington is stuck with what Pierce, King and Snohomish counties decide. If they don't want guns fine, but the rest of us do

There should be places in every state for the gun owners to live and actually be able to exercise our 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Actually there is, it is called any place I am at!

I can swap 10 round magazines and keep shooting, magazine swaps make for good training and is fundamental, but just because I can does not mean I should be required to.

Also when sh!t hits the fan at 0'dark 30 and I am in my PJs and flip flops I should be able to grab my firearm of choice, in caliber of choice with magazines that hold capacity of choice and defend my law abiding Veteran p'toot and my friends and families keesters too. PERIOD!

Do I need PJs and a tactikool robe with a battle belt and a plate carrier, my choice, NOT Olympia's choice. I can only hold a few 30 round magazines in my PJs, so great time for snail mags or beta mags or MagPul drum or etc, if I have to switch to 10 rounds then it makes it a PIA for me.

The criminals need to fear that I might have semi-auto weapons and "hi-cap" magazines. I should be able to be unhindered in the ability to be perceived as a lethal threat to ALL the crackhead zombie twerking tweakers both foreign and domestic!!!

Gun control is not about taking the guns out of the hands of criminals it's about control. Control that our government does not have the authority to decide for us or take from us "WE the PEOPLE!"
Old 10-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,474 Times in 1,578 Posts

Stand in the gap, fight for your inalienable rights.Do it now while it's peaceful protest. If the pro/con breakdown nationally is 50%, then at some point one side tries to force the issue. It won't be a civil war, it will be something far worse, a dirty war.In that scenerio, one side will be armed with the deep pool of separated service personnel, many of whom will have some degree of experience and practice in asymmetrical warfare in recent years. The other side will largely have niether and will attempt to label the narrative as treason, domestic terrorism and extremism. There is nothing civil or warlike about this kind of struggle. Central and South America has been rife with left wing insurgencies and right wing death squads, until one side runs out of warm bodies......no is the time to win this and avoid this later fate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post: