Survivalist Forum banner

Is BREXIT the trigger?

6K views 84 replies 28 participants last post by  Henrykjr 
#1 ·
Ive been reading and pondering about BREXIT; is it the trigger that will tumble markets, bubble up nationalism to the boiling point, lay the path for others to pull out?
Will it cause a rusty and crusty NATO to fracture more with even less financial support from current EU and those that follow the UK out of the “zone”?
Will stuffed shirts in the UK force one more vote?
Will the Prime Minister survive an assignation attemp if it come?

I believe it will grow more ugly as March 2019 approaches.
Your insights???

#80 ·
The UK could always give Northern Ireland back to Ireland and then the biggest problem with Brexit would go away. From what I read, they have to have a real border there, if the leave the EU ( hard brexit) and Ireland stays in. If they do that however , their peace treaty is no longer good and the whole Northern Ireland thing will start up again. This is a tiny land area no larger than some large county in a U.S. State. Why can't they just give it back to Ireland, and let anyone that wants to be a citizen of UK move there? It's not like it's a lot of people or a lot of land we are talking about here. It's not even the size of Scotland

#84 ·
#85 ·
More so than ever I think there is an awaking of the general public that something is going horribly wrong in the world. It pertains to their own freedom that they thought they had.
People are controlled from every single direction these days......the amazing thing about Brexit is that leadership thinks the global population is so dumbed down that they are just gonna swallow a non-Brexit........they may be right.

One thing is being aware and another is acting on it.

HK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.