New Cold War? - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny cold war videos WilliamAshley Manmade and Natural Disasters 24 02-16-2019 10:29 PM
Start Anew 223shootersc Books, Movies & Stories 1101 12-24-2018 08:53 PM
cold weather clothing? justin22885 Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 134 02-04-2018 06:51 PM
Pat Buchanan warns again, this time about war with Iran. Fonz Political News and Discussion 36 04-27-2017 01:59 PM
Cold War redux rebzilla General Discussion 8 10-06-2016 05:16 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Ghost863's Avatar
Ghost863 Ghost863 is offline
si vis pacem para bellum
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,677
Thanks: 19,922
Thanked 9,299 Times in 2,777 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

[quote=Gordon Randal;19388938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfy View Post


The Road to World War III

I have a few questions?

Can anyone tell me who has been instigating, pushing and promoting a violent revolution in America for years?

Who plans to benefit from a violent revolution?

Who promulgated violent revolutions in the 20th century and took over countries?

What was the outcome of those revolutions?

How did the citizens come out?

This video is a well put together propaganda film with some truth, sly innuendo, slanted views and outright lies.

I know some of this is absolute BS of my own knowledge and experience. I was there, I lived it. That makes me doubt the whole thing besides recognizing an attempt to stir up people who have the means to start a violent revolution. For the most part those people are not who would start it, but they would stand up if the left started it.

Don't fall for this stuff. It is right out of the communist playbook of disinformation. They are coming out in the open. They think they have the upper hand and it is their time.... Their goal is to destroy America.

I don't know who "ralfy" is but posting this makes me wonder.

Be Prepared !
Most of Ralfy's posts that I have seen are in this thread here : https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=910266

I usually ignore him because he is saying all of our problems are due to money and not ideologies and beliefs. Read them if you want but most of them say exactly the same thing, just worded differently.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2019, 04:59 AM
FerFAL's Avatar
FerFAL FerFAL is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,505
Thanks: 229
Thanked 4,954 Times in 1,567 Posts
Default

Kev, Russia has been making some big moves here in Europe. Invading Ukraine, assassinations in UK, fly by's in the border of European countries, funnelling a lot of money to anti-EU politicians. There's also an army of trolls constantly looking to for anti-Europe opinion all over the internet.
So far Putin has been winning and that is not good for anyone, in Europe or USA.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2019, 05:59 AM
ralfy's Avatar
ralfy ralfy is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,109
Thanks: 94
Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Randal View Post
I have a few questions?

Can anyone tell me who has been instigating, pushing and promoting a violent revolution in America for years?

Who plans to benefit from a violent revolution?

Who promulgated violent revolutions in the 20th century and took over countries?

What was the outcome of those revolutions?

How did the citizens come out?

This video is a well put together propaganda film with some truth, sly innuendo, slanted views and outright lies.

I know some of this is absolute BS of my own knowledge and experience. I was there, I lived it. That makes me doubt the whole thing besides recognizing an attempt to stir up people who have the means to start a violent revolution. For the most part those people are not who would start it, but they would stand up if the left started it.

Don't fall for this stuff. It is right out of the communist playbook of disinformation. They are coming out in the open. They think they have the upper hand and it is their time.... Their goal is to destroy America.

I don't know who "ralfy" is but posting this makes me wonder.

Be Prepared !
It's not so hard to understand what happened. Through Bretton Woods, the U.S. offered to have the dollar used as a global reserve currency backed by gold in order to avoid more wars. That sounded logical given the strength of its economy; also, a reserve currency allowed for greater stability in trade.

The problem is that the Communist bloc did not depend on the dollar for obvious reasons, so in order to counter it the country began to engage in over and covert warfare. Soon, the rich was earning from that by funding the defense industry. Who warned of that issue? Not a "Commie" but Dwight Eisenhower, who referred to the military industrial complex.

Soon, the country found itself caught in a quagmire of "splendid" little wars, all justified by the government that insisted to the sheeple that they were meant to protect "freedom and democracy," just like the WW2. The reaction of the sheeple was to bleep incessantly, insisting that anyone who was against such patriotic acts was a "Commie."

It reached a point when U.S. allies began to ask for their gold reserves as costs increased for the Vietnam War, finally prompting the Nixon to declare that the dollar would no longer be backed by gold. The replacement? Price oil in dollars in return for arming Saudi Arabia and other oil-producing countries. Who mentioned that decades later? Not a "Commie" but Ron Paul.

But even that was not enough, which is why after 1982 Reaganomics was implemented, allowing more deregulation for Wall Street. Who referred to the phenomenon as "voodoo economics"? Not a "Commie" but George Bush, Sr.

The result of that was incredible levels of debt, a large unregulated financial market, and ultimately the 2008 crash. Behind that crash was oil production cost increasing after 2005 due not to "Commies" but to simple physics leading to diminishing returns.

Finally, who's been warning of collapse due to increasing debt, peak oil, and even global warming? Ironically, not "Commies" but Wall Street banks, the Pentagon, and the U.S. military.

Now, we have Trump, who ironically wants to control immigration (which means U.S. travel to other countries may also be restricted), control free trade, lessen military expansionism, and make peace with countries like North Korea.

So, you see, there's no "Communist playbook," unless you count some of the things Trump wants. In fact, there probably never was one. The rich and Wall Street have been in charge of the country ever since they took control of money supply via the Fed more than a century ago. Again, it's not a "Commie" but Ron Paul who also reported on the same.

Given that, what will "destroy America" won't be "Commies" but itself.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ralfy For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-06-2019, 06:02 AM
ralfy's Avatar
ralfy ralfy is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,109
Thanks: 94
Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post

Most of Ralfy's posts that I have seen are in this thread here : https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=910266

I usually ignore him because he is saying all of our problems are due to money and not ideologies and beliefs. Read them if you want but most of them say exactly the same thing, just worded differently.
Actually, it's not due to money but to diminishing returns and pollution. Increasing debt only amplifies the effects of these crises.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ralfy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2019, 05:22 PM
softdown softdown is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Southern Colorado mountains
Posts: 713
Thanks: 423
Thanked 776 Times in 358 Posts
Default

Next threat to keep us scared and easily controlled? Could be -aliens.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2019, 09:37 PM
ralfy's Avatar
ralfy ralfy is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,109
Thanks: 94
Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by softdown View Post
Next threat to keep us scared and easily controlled? Could be -aliens.
Too bad that's a fantasy.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2019, 04:33 AM
WilliamAshley WilliamAshley is offline
Birds of a Feather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,535
Thanks: 97
Thanked 846 Times in 513 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfy View Post
Too bad that's a fantasy.
What the wall isn't to keep the aliens out?


Get real we would never have any clue aliens were here. Goes back to plausible deniability. There have been tons of pieces of evidence showing some sort of alien interactions occurred, the exact nature is fringe lunacy in the mainstream though. However aliens are just as strange as religion, and the early religions normally beings coming from and living in the heavens. Plausible but no way we can really know anymore with technology to easy to fake it. The false prophet thing would be highly likely for anyone trying to end world religions by playing out the end times narrative to get people to do what the great deceiver wants. No one will have any clue what the truth is and what the false prophet will be. Most religious folks will just think it is cult in either case because regardless of their beleifs they when the time comes would find it hard to follow anyone - and with the nature of technology these days it would take some pretty massive miracles to convince people... but really I think there are a few different narratives that will play out over the next 50, and many will fall in line with prophesy, its just the timeline. Again we continue to move forward in conflict and that is what is going to do us in. However the biblical aspect if anyone brings us together that will also fill the narrative of the great uniter.

Again we are already so far advanced anything advanced enough to travel here from mars or beyond will be advanced enough not to be detected.

Of course our planet moving may have had an effect on some voyages resulting in crashes or misses - however that is all circumspect if human effects on the earth orbit in the solar system would effect long period interstellar voyages resulting in missed return trajectories. Aliens simply will be written out of any meaningful discussion because they change the narrative. Sufficient evidence of them does not exist for the purpose of changing any situation we can know.

However no. We are stuck on this rock and we are hurtling toward the end game as sea level rise and climate change and malthusean effect put us under resource stresses.

Its all a question of whether people roll over and die or fight to survive. We got even larger migrations in store. Syria and Venzeula will be small beans compared to what will happen in refugees once coastal cities start to go under. they are just hundreds of thousands. The sea level issue and water depletion and fish stock depletion etc.. will lead to major major refugee problems over the next few decades even without war.

The natural solution is to let AI that is more advanced and intelligent than humans to fix the problem using drones and taping us as an effectual wage slavery source.


We cannot avoid the fact that the technology timegame and development makes the old system increasingly obsolete, and even as new mega states forge ahead,there is a backdrop of business.

We are entering a new age with IoT though, hopefully everyone understand that we are entering a new time where technology controls us instead of us controlling technology.


AI will quickly learn to cooperate or see each other as adversaries. That will likely craft the narrative of whatever humanity exists headed toward the 22nd century.


This is what the next world war will be about if it ever happens, resources

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ces-population


"by 2025, 1.8 billion people will be living in countries or regions with absolute water scarcity."


we could run out of phosphorus in 50 to 100 years unless new reserves of the element are found.

rare earth metals.. cost is going to go up... easy stocks are in china right now but there are some other untapped points such as under the ocean.


https://www.businessinsider.com/hsbc...or-life-2018-8


The old people will be dead before this happens, this is more an issue for younger folks, the old guard will die, we are going to have gen xers and following gnes with these issues, the gen xers may not make it to this point if they don't it will undoubtedly be something for the millennials to deal with , massive shortages/rationing and potential benefits of large scale genocide.And the undoubted implementation of faster than human technologies ai/processing etc.. to control humans or work with them closely.



the people who can navigate the algorythms will succeed and be masters of sorts, but I think if anything anyone cracking those codes will simply be put in jail or killed. There is no fast change I would be surprised to see this in place within the next 20 years, but it is coming. That is for sure. The great machine beast will be humanities saviour as well as what ends the modern era. We will ever increasingly depend on machine intelligence to provide for us...

unless the system fails dueto EMP etc.. and in that case well.


This may seem like a fairy tale but is decades away.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2019, 11:35 AM
softdown softdown is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Southern Colorado mountains
Posts: 713
Thanks: 423
Thanked 776 Times in 358 Posts
Default

The Roswell incident was called a saucer for about half a day. Saucers don't look at all like weather balloons. There is no reason that life on other planets could not visit the earth. I'm not into it - just saying it is entirely possible. I'd say the odds of life on other planets is close to 100%. I've read that comets may contain simple forms of life at at times.

I do know they plan to keep us scared. By any means possible.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2019, 03:12 PM
WilliamAshley WilliamAshley is offline
Birds of a Feather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,535
Thanks: 97
Thanked 846 Times in 513 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by softdown View Post
The Roswell incident was called a saucer for about half a day. Saucers don't look at all like weather balloons. There is no reason that life on other planets could not visit the earth. I'm not into it - just saying it is entirely possible. I'd say the odds of life on other planets is close to 100%. I've read that comets may contain simple forms of life at at times.

I do know they plan to keep us scared. By any means possible.


Who is they?



None the less, I think if we get to research anything in space and can't catch up with it we should take a closer look at Oumuamua. Something is unusual about that rock.

Not following the narrative but this is some conspiracy theory on it.




Bear in mind there is tons more info out there whatever you take of it.

I am not going to go in depth on this subject. I will say though, that to think first contact awaits may be na´ve in that while coincidentally they could happen to appear due to more recent events like the nuclear bombs, cern or other stuff, I would make an educated guess that it would be highly probable earth had previous contact and that humans were a result of that and that our gods may very well be interstellar creatures. People really don't know the nature of god other than has always been and always will be. That denotes something that is beyond the time dimension meaning a faster than light entity such as a super massive blackhole like creature - but that is too sacrilegious . On that note I'll leave it to the scientologists to pick those pieces up. I DO NOT WANT TO AND WILL ABSTAIN FROM ANY DISCUSSION ON ALIENS FACT OR THE ORIGIN AND NATURE OF RELIGIOUS DIETIES.OR HOW HUMANS CAME TO EXIST. (Even though I am an anth minor)
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2019, 04:40 PM
softdown softdown is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Southern Colorado mountains
Posts: 713
Thanks: 423
Thanked 776 Times in 358 Posts
Default

They? Clinton pretty much said this "There is a government within the government and I don't control it. Our presidents go not have access to Ft. Knox or Area 51.

How did Oumuamua manage to speed up as it headed away? Its trajectory was interesting as in "Lets take a look then bug out." A lot of people seemingly lost their minds after it visited. Coincidence?

I don't know anything about aliens but it is interesting. Perhaps it is them that have prevented nuclear holocaust? Which really about should have happened a couple times now. https://www.businessinsider.com/stan...ear-war-2018-9
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2019, 02:30 AM
ralfy's Avatar
ralfy ralfy is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,109
Thanks: 94
Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamAshley View Post
What the wall isn't to keep the aliens out?


Get real we would never have any clue aliens were here. Goes back to plausible deniability. There have been tons of pieces of evidence showing some sort of alien interactions occurred, the exact nature is fringe lunacy in the mainstream though. However aliens are just as strange as religion, and the early religions normally beings coming from and living in the heavens. Plausible but no way we can really know anymore with technology to easy to fake it. The false prophet thing would be highly likely for anyone trying to end world religions by playing out the end times narrative to get people to do what the great deceiver wants. No one will have any clue what the truth is and what the false prophet will be. Most religious folks will just think it is cult in either case because regardless of their beleifs they when the time comes would find it hard to follow anyone - and with the nature of technology these days it would take some pretty massive miracles to convince people... but really I think there are a few different narratives that will play out over the next 50, and many will fall in line with prophesy, its just the timeline. Again we continue to move forward in conflict and that is what is going to do us in. However the biblical aspect if anyone brings us together that will also fill the narrative of the great uniter.

Again we are already so far advanced anything advanced enough to travel here from mars or beyond will be advanced enough not to be detected.

Of course our planet moving may have had an effect on some voyages resulting in crashes or misses - however that is all circumspect if human effects on the earth orbit in the solar system would effect long period interstellar voyages resulting in missed return trajectories. Aliens simply will be written out of any meaningful discussion because they change the narrative. Sufficient evidence of them does not exist for the purpose of changing any situation we can know.

However no. We are stuck on this rock and we are hurtling toward the end game as sea level rise and climate change and malthusean effect put us under resource stresses.

Its all a question of whether people roll over and die or fight to survive. We got even larger migrations in store. Syria and Venzeula will be small beans compared to what will happen in refugees once coastal cities start to go under. they are just hundreds of thousands. The sea level issue and water depletion and fish stock depletion etc.. will lead to major major refugee problems over the next few decades even without war.

The natural solution is to let AI that is more advanced and intelligent than humans to fix the problem using drones and taping us as an effectual wage slavery source.


We cannot avoid the fact that the technology timegame and development makes the old system increasingly obsolete, and even as new mega states forge ahead,there is a backdrop of business.

We are entering a new age with IoT though, hopefully everyone understand that we are entering a new time where technology controls us instead of us controlling technology.


AI will quickly learn to cooperate or see each other as adversaries. That will likely craft the narrative of whatever humanity exists headed toward the 22nd century.


This is what the next world war will be about if it ever happens, resources

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ces-population


"by 2025, 1.8 billion people will be living in countries or regions with absolute water scarcity."


we could run out of phosphorus in 50 to 100 years unless new reserves of the element are found.

rare earth metals.. cost is going to go up... easy stocks are in china right now but there are some other untapped points such as under the ocean.


https://www.businessinsider.com/hsbc...or-life-2018-8


The old people will be dead before this happens, this is more an issue for younger folks, the old guard will die, we are going to have gen xers and following gnes with these issues, the gen xers may not make it to this point if they don't it will undoubtedly be something for the millennials to deal with , massive shortages/rationing and potential benefits of large scale genocide.And the undoubted implementation of faster than human technologies ai/processing etc.. to control humans or work with them closely.



the people who can navigate the algorythms will succeed and be masters of sorts, but I think if anything anyone cracking those codes will simply be put in jail or killed. There is no fast change I would be surprised to see this in place within the next 20 years, but it is coming. That is for sure. The great machine beast will be humanities saviour as well as what ends the modern era. We will ever increasingly depend on machine intelligence to provide for us...

unless the system fails dueto EMP etc.. and in that case well.


This may seem like a fairy tale but is decades away.
Water and many other resources as limits to growth sets in. The concern, then, is not so much running out of resources as resource availability no longer meeting demand.
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
china, cold war, prepping, prepping for shtf, russia, world war 3



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net