Any Brits here? Are you worried about BREXIT failure? - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop's Glock jams while defending against violent offender Revmgt Firearms General Discussion 125 09-06-2018 05:09 PM
UK Stockpiling Food for Brexit? Sailorsam Manmade and Natural Disasters 35 08-18-2018 11:39 AM
Repeal Second Amendment Movement Has Gun Grabbers Worried AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 12 03-30-2018 09:42 PM
Why Healthcare is a Failure Plasma1010 General Discussion 72 06-30-2017 06:48 PM
Your Biggest Failure As A Prepper? BrainDeadSurvival Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 52 12-05-2016 04:30 AM

Old 02-11-2019, 04:05 AM
Awesome

Thanked 21,795 Times in 7,265 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_ View Post
To be accurate, 37% of the British people voted to leave.

Invoking Godwin doesn’t make for a strong argument .
and an even lower percentage of british people voted to stay.. so what's your point?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 11:14 AM
All over Europe

Thanked 8,713 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerFAL View Post
oh
But its nice to know you don’t give a damn.
I'm pleased you approve.

I'd like to say that come 30 March, 2019, I will most likely either be relieved and happy at home, or attempting to get myself arrested by throwing rocks at Parliament House.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foxkitten86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,451 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
Quote:
[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.survivalistboards.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/IMG] oh [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.survivalistboards.com/images/smilies/rofl.gif[/IMG]
But its nice to know you don’t give a damn.
I'm pleased you approve.

I'd like to say that come 30 March, 2019, I will most likely either be relieved and happy at home, or attempting to get myself arrested by throwing rocks at Parliament House.
Chances are nothing will happen come 30th of March. This has "delayed" written all over it.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:49 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6,857 Times in 3,158 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member Outstanding Post 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Exactly. They voted for it, but did so without having the slightest idea of how to do it.
Its just like jumping off a cliff, and while you fall think how you'll manage to land safely. should I have brought a parachute? use the stairs instead? But I wanted off the cliff!! Sure, but maybe jumping wasnt the brightest idea.
Long story short leaving without a deal is economic and sociopolitical suicide. Just stopping each truck goign in for 2 minutes would collapse the country. Its not that every other country doesnt do it, its just that UK has grown an a steady pace for nearly half a century hooked to the EU, going solo without that instant flow of goods will be very painful. And then you have the economy. And then theres little issue of the Irish border, risking downright open war and sht getting blown up.
The British government has repeatedly said there will be no hard border. It will be the EU that will demand a hard border and they will be responsible for any sht getting blown up. That the European Court of human rights will not have jurisdiction over us the gloves will come off like they've never done before regarding our responce to the IRA. Have you read anything about UKSF in Baghdad and how they elimanted hundreds of terrorists in short order? I suggest you google Task Force Black because any new IRA war will get the same iron fist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 04:49 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshire Boy View Post
The British government has repeatedly said there will be no hard border. It will be the EU that will demand a hard border and they will be responsible for any sht getting blown up. That the European Court of human rights will not have jurisdiction over us the gloves will come off like they've never done before regarding our responce to the IRA. Have you read anything about UKSF in Baghdad and how they elimanted hundreds of terrorists in short order? I suggest you google Task Force Black because any new IRA war will get the same iron fist.
God, you really are a child...
Sure, turn Northern Ireland into Afghanistan. That will go well. That will show the EU who's boss.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FerFAL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 04:59 AM
All over Europe

Thanked 8,713 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote:
I sincerely hope you're right. Ireland had gold-plated reasons to hate the English, but hopefully we have put that behind us. For the most part. Now we really must resolve differences peacefully and at a local level as much as anything, or the army will attempt to stop the violence... but with even more violence... hopefully directed solely against the rabble rousers on both sides who would use any opportunity for crime. The army will need to work with superb and fine precision, to ensure that if all goes sour, the blame lies firmly in Brussels.

I sympathise wholeheartedly with the Irish. Our Parliament hasn't changed all that much: it still has a lying, thieving privileged core convinced of their right to rule without regard for the people. Those treasonous parliamentarians deserve no respect and certainly they do not deserve our confidence. They're in government for themselves alone and they found a whole world of like-minded folk in Brussels. No wonder Leave is disorganised.

P.S. I was in an ugly car accident four years ago, and amidst other injuries, both patella were cracked in bits. I wouldn't wish knee-capping on anyone.

P.P.S. Ferfal, have you considered taking your vast experience and wisdom back to Venezuela? I'm sure the country needs you there, much, much more than you are needed here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxkitten86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:47 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
I sincerely hope you're right. Ireland had gold-plated reasons to hate the English, but hopefully we have put that behind us. For the most part. Now we really must resolve differences peacefully and at a local level as much as anything, or the army will attempt to stop the violence... but with even more violence... hopefully directed solely against the rabble rousers on both sides who would use any opportunity for crime. The army will need to work with superb and fine precision, to ensure that if all goes sour, the blame lies firmly in Brussels.

I sympathise wholeheartedly with the Irish. Our Parliament hasn't changed all that much: it still has a lying, thieving privileged core convinced of their right to rule without regard for the people. Those treasonous parliamentarians deserve no respect and certainly they do not deserve our confidence. They're in government for themselves alone and they found a whole world of like-minded folk in Brussels. No wonder Leave is disorganised.

P.S. I was in an ugly car accident four years ago, and amidst other injuries, both patella were cracked in bits. I wouldn't wish knee-capping on anyone.

P.P.S. Ferfal, have you considered taking your vast experience and wisdom back to Venezuela? I'm sure the country needs you there, much, much more than you are needed here.
I'm more than happy to help people anyway I can but I'm not saying anything sane, reasonable people dont already know: Its stupid to threaten other countries with civil war in your own home.

I lived in Northern Ireland for four years (lovely place by the way, you and Yorkshire Boy should visit before you turn it into a war zone again). There's no "rabble rousers" on both sides. You don’t seem to know this, but there’s no “my fleeeg” “my culture” protests or riots in ROI. No 11th bonfires burning their neighbours flag, no loyalist flags with everything from OO flags to swastikas all over the place. They simply do not have that problem over in ROI and a border wont change any of that.
Once a border goes up the problem will be firmly on the Northern Ireland side. The ROI Irish have settled their identity long ago. Most consider NI a strange, backward place and many dont even want a united Ireland, not until NI gets its act together anyway.

An "iron fist" wont work this time either. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. The Good Friday agreement was the only way to ensure peace. You can always round up half the NI population and execute them all, roughly one million people. Yorkshire Boy seems fond of that idea…
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FerFAL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 02:05 PM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote:
Its not that I don’t trust the government it’s more of a case that I believe them to be so discombobulated that they are in all reality ineffective. HM Gov might even truly believe they do not want a hard border but you can bet your boots there will be a gaggle of back bench swivel eyed loons that do.
The U.K. military is not going to be treating insurgent British citizens in the same way they treated insurgent Iraqis.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asag For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Survivor

Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Thanked 4,385 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asag View Post
.... The U.K. military is not going to be treating insurgent British citizens in the same way they treated insurgent Iraqis.
Good luck with that. The Irish and UK subjects of NI would view the possibility quite differently, based on the demonstrated historical record.
The Following User Says Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 04:08 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
God, you really are a child...
Sure, turn Northern Ireland into Afghanistan. That will go well. That will show the EU who's boss.
Thanks for the compliment but I'm not God, nor am I a child.

It was you who said "sht getting blown up". By sht do you mean women who are pregnant with twins? You lived in Northern Ireland for 4 years, after the extreme violence ended. Yet you now live in Spain which is the home of Europe's greatest animal abusers, that's pure backwardness. You are an international travelling gypsy, I have more respect for economic migrants from Africa than I do you.

It is the EU that needs a hard border not the UK. It is in their rules that no EU country can have a soft border with a non EU country. The Irish prime minister is the EU's lick spittle and he is talking of placing armed troops and check points on the border. The UK Government is not talking like this.

I've been aware of you for over 10 years now and I know you have fooled the internet in your credentials as a survivalist. Americans love you on your gun stance and collection of expensive paper weight knives, that are only used for desk top reviews on youtube. I have never seen one, either on this forum or any other on the internet, posts about hunting, fishing, camping, survival skills or farming. You talk the talk but most certainly don't walk the walk.

You write much about the right to personal freedoms but are a die hard EU supporter and don't respect a country for determining it's own future under it's own terms.

Do the UK a favour if you already haven't done so, take your investments out of my country and put them in Spain. Or are you afraid that those banks will one day collapse and you'll lose your money?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Its not that I don’t trust the government it’s more of a case that I believe them to be so discombobulated that they are in all reality ineffective. HM Gov might even truly believe they do not want a hard border but you can bet your boots there will be a gaggle of back bench swivel eyed loons that do.
The U.K. military is not going to be treating insurgent British citizens in the same way they treated insurgent Iraqis.
You mean like dropping bombs on the like of Jihadi John and the other Beatles? Or do you mean the shoot to kill policy of special forces on the IRA during the 80's and 90's? Or do you mean shooting repeatedly in the head of that man on the London underground after 7/7?

Personally, if the IRA kicks off again I would have the family home of a terrorist bull dozed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment but I'm not God, nor am I a child.

It was you who said "sht getting blown up". By sht do you mean women who are pregnant with twins? You lived in Northern Ireland for 4 years, after the extreme violence ended. Yet you now live in Spain which is the home of Europe's greatest animal abusers, that's pure backwardness.
What a PETA loving liberal you turned out to be. Get over it, yes, men kill animals all the time. Spaniards stab bulls and Brits have their hounds rip the crap out of foxes, remember?
Quote:
You are an international travelling gypsy, I have more respect for economic migrants from Africa than I do you.
Your respect means so much to me. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over this terrible revelation… wait a minute… I just remembered I actually don’t GAF about what you think! Feeling better already!
Quote:
It is the EU that needs a hard border not the UK. It is in their rules that no EU country can have a soft border with a non EU country.
As a matter of fact, its the WTO (and common sense) that demand it. The same WTO you want to go back to and which you will have to abide by. Countries have borders to control what goes in and out, both people and products. Every single country in the planet has borders. The Schengen Area is the one that doesn’t enforce border controls for EU members. Since you will no longer be an EU member, this fantasy of yours simply cannot be. You’re either in or you are out. If you are out… then you are no longer in. It is not that complicated.
Quote:
The Irish prime minister is the EU's lick spittle and he is talking of placing armed troops and check points on the border. The UK Government is not talking like this.
Yes, countries have borders.
Quote:
I've been aware of you for over 10 years now and I know you have fooled the internet in your credentials as a survivalist. Americans love you on your gun stance and collection of expensive paper weight knives, that are only used for desk top reviews on youtube. I have never seen one, either on this forum or any other on the internet, posts about hunting, fishing, camping, survival skills or farming. You talk the talk but most certainly don't walk the walk.
Maybe because unlike your little wet dream fantasy, there's not nearly as much fishing, hunting and camping going on when SHTF for real. They are sports and hobbies, and earning a living as a hunter, trapper or farmer is far from ideal in most cases, especially during truly tough times. I did go fishing quite a bit though when younger, used my Victorinox Spartan for cleaning fish. Maybe one of my most worn knives (you must have missed that video). When you have hundreds of knives unless you work in a meat factory you wont wear them all out. Hunting was mostly pest control helping out friends and using it as an excuse to get together and go shooting a bit.
Paperweight knives? Nope, mine are all pretty good quality tools.
[/QUOTE]
You write much about the right to personal freedoms but are a die hard EU supporter and don't respect a country for determining it's own future under it's own terms. [/QUOTE]
Die hard is a bit of a strong word but in principle? Of course I'm an EU supporter. I'm not a fool and understand that 27 countries are stronger together, as proven by facts over the years. I fully respect the right for a country to leave though. I think you’re getting screwed but I respect and believe in having the sovereignty to make such decisions, even when people end up voting against their best interest. In fact I think the situation has gotten to a point where the EU will be better off with you leaving than staying in these terms. Brussels has figured out the same thing long ago.
Quote:
Do the UK a favour if you already haven't done so, take your investments out of my country
Like Jacob Rees-Mogg and every other rich brexiteer did?
Quote:
and put them in Spain. Or are you afraid that those banks will one day collapse and you'll lose your money?
I’m fine thanks. Thanks for your financial advice. You are obviously a bright individual and I’ll give it some serious consideration.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:56 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Wrong again FaRtfal, fox hunting was banned some time ago. Given that an excuse for it was to keep fox numbers down, what's a Spanish efeminate bastard in a flashy suits excuse for torturing bovines to death?

I live on an island, no more than 70 miles from the sea wherever you are in Britain, coastal resources are important, that's if they're not been raped by Deigo and Frog fisherman.

So you don't currently hunt, fish or grow your own food, and these are far from ideal in a "true" shtf, so what is ideal? Your preps are firearms and hundreds of knives? Good luck eating those
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 11:28 PM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote:
You mean like dropping bombs on the like of Jihadi John and the other Beatles? Or do you mean the shoot to kill policy of special forces on the IRA during the 80's and 90's? Or do you mean shooting repeatedly in the head of that man on the London underground after 7/7?

Personally, if the IRA kicks off again I would have the family home of a terrorist bull dozed.
The Beatles were in effect foreign combatants so a little different than commissioning drone strikes in North Belfast. The bulldozing of homes has been found not to work as a deterrent at all anywhere and I can’t see the Protestant community standing by and letting the home of a Loyalist trigger puller get pancaked. Is your Brexit theme tune Slayers - Raining Blood?
Old 02-13-2019, 03:34 AM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Beatles were in effect foreign combatants so a little different than commissioning drone strikes in North Belfast. The bulldozing of homes has been found not to work as a deterrent at all anywhere and I can’t see the Protestant community standing by and letting the home of a Loyalist trigger puller get pancaked. Is your Brexit theme tune Slayers - Raining Blood?
No, they were British citizens, check your facts.

If a Northern Irish terrorist is trying to kill us I see no difference in wasting them in a spectacular fashion, with as least danger to ourselves as possible. There is a global war on terror still happening, a terrorist is a terrorist. I repeat again it's the EU that wants a hard border, not the UK.

It was FaRtfal who brought the subject up of "sht getting blown up", that sht he was talking about was British citizens. I know more about that war than he does and I can assure you that I would rather not go back to that time but if the IRA kicks off again (splinter groups have never given up and continue to murder) I would see death and destruction poured upon them. It is a fact that when Spaniards get blown up they raise the white flag and run away. Are the Spanish going to volunteer to police Northern Ireland?

Donald Tusk believes there's a special place in hell for Brexiteers, if I had a Brexit theme tune it would be this
Much has been said about the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs in the UK from leaving the spEw U. The lies of project fear haven't turned into reality. I would rather take a hit, be poorer in the short to medium term and have full control over our destiny.

As the EU moves for full control over nation states and then it's ultimate demise, the whole country will be glad we left and those ****ing arrogant Europeans will look back and think that the UK did the right thing. No doubt we'll be bailing them out with money, hopefully not with the lives of British soldiers.

One day, there will be a special place on the end of a rope for the likes of Tusk.

To Ferfal, bono est ente, eth eth eth eth, eth eth eth eth, eth eth eth eth, Boutros Boutros Ghali
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2019, 04:29 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,001 Times in 406 Posts

Quote:
I lived in Northern Ireland for four years (lovely place by the way, you and Yorkshire Boy should visit before you turn it into a war zone again). There's no "rabble rousers" on both sides. You don’t seem to know this, but there’s no “my fleeeg” “my culture” protests or riots in ROI. No 11th bonfires burning their neighbours flag, no loyalist flags with everything from OO flags to swastikas all over the place. They simply do not have that problem over in ROI and a border wont change any of that.
Once a border goes up the problem will be firmly on the Northern Ireland side. The ROI Irish have settled their identity long ago. Most consider NI a strange, backward place and many dont even want a united Ireland, not until NI gets its act together anyway.
Have you spent much time with Southern Irish Protestants? No? Probably because you couldn't find any.

The whole point of NI was to prevent a terrible war in 1920. Carson's men would have slaughtered the Republicans. Read some history, and compare the military potential of the IRA and the UVF in 1914, or 1920. The Republic was stable and peaceful because it was racially and culturally homogeneous. All the Protestants had pegged it. Then later it was the recipient of lots of free money from the EU (€41,000,000,000 before they became a net contributor in 2013), almost half of which came from England.

They might not like NI, but it was set up to keep Catholics alive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sorry-no-clues For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2019, 05:02 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Wrong again FaRtfal, fox hunting was banned some time ago.
Yeah, clueless as always. It is still going on in spite of the ban and its been all over the news recently. You should like, read the news once in a while.
Quote:
Given that an excuse for it was to keep fox numbers down,
No, they just enjoy watching their dogs rip the fox to pieces. Again, it was all over the news recently. Very graphic video too.
Quote:
what's a Spanish efeminate bastard in a flashy suits excuse for torturing bovines to death?
People eat cows. To do so you have to kill it first. You want to eat the animal while still alive? Whats wrong with you?
Bullfighting seems pretty stupid to me but then again killing game with a knife is ok in my book. If they want to waste time while doing it because its part of their culture, that’s on them. I’m not some oversensitive PETA liberal, the animal is killed and eaten. The so called “torture” is nothing compared to how animals get killed in the wild. Getting shot is far from painless and most animals don’t drop on the spot.
Quote:
So you don't currently hunt, fish or grow your own food, and these are far from ideal in a "true" shtf, so what is ideal?
You could start by being able to protection your own.
You call bullfighters feminine, but you’re the one that cant protect his own girlfriend and complains about men touching her to her boss. That’s so pathetic. Wouldn’t be surprised if she left you already for a real man.
That would be step number one. Be a man, not a Boy.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:07 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry-no-clues View Post
Have you spent much time with Southern Irish Protestants? No? Probably because you couldn't find any.

The whole point of NI was to prevent a terrible war in 1920. Carson's men would have slaughtered the Republicans. Read some history, and compare the military potential of the IRA and the UVF in 1914, or 1920. The Republic was stable and peaceful because it was racially and culturally homogeneous. All the Protestants had pegged it. Then later it was the recipient of lots of free money from the EU (€41,000,000,000 before they became a net contributor in 2013), almost half of which came from England.

They might not like NI, but it was set up to keep Catholics alive.
Oh, plenty of protestants in Ireland, its just that those dont happen to be the terrorist kind.
But I agree with you 100%.
Loyalist terrorists have always been the real problem. Funny how there are hundreds of movies about the evil IRA, yet no UVF or OO movies, in spite of having killed a lot more innocent people than the IRA ever did.
They are tolerated in NI becuase they are, well, loyalist, but they have on place in ROI.
Still, the problem exists and wont go away. Good Friday was the only way to stop it, or at least control it some.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:50 AM
Mod Certified PITA!

Thanked 18,391 Times in 7,055 Posts

Getting intense in here. The mods will probably have words to say about that if it goes on.

Getting back to the subject: From comments reportedly overheard in a bar from May's chief negotiator, it's May's deal now, or delay until there's no choice but May's deal March 29. The Britis are apparently trying to get the EU to give them more time, but given the toxic madhouse of British politics and politicians these days and their inability to agree on anything except that the ruling elite - ie, them - should stay the ruling elite, I would think Brussels would have to be insane to continue this freak show.

March 29, it's looking like a hard exit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2019, 05:57 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
Getting intense in here. The mods will probably have words to say about that if it goes on.
Yes, you're right. Personally I'm done with the guy. Wont reply to him again. Ignore list and staying there.
Quote:
Getting back to the subject: From comments reportedly overheard in a bar from May's chief negotiator, it's May's deal now, or delay until there's no choice but May's deal March 29. The Britis are apparently trying to get the EU to give them more time, but given the toxic madhouse of British politics and politicians these days and their inability to agree on anything except that the ruling elite - ie, them - should stay the ruling elite, I would think Brussels would have to be insane to continue this freak show.

March 29, it's looking like a hard exit.
Its getting ridiculous. At this point I think May's deal or more time are the most likely ones. Hard Brexit would be... hard.
OF course the gov. cant say this and has to say they have plans for every scenario (obviously enough) but anyone you talk to that knows anything tells you that suddenly dropping out of the EU like that is suicide.
We'll see soon enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to FerFAL For This Useful Post: