Any Brits here? Are you worried about BREXIT failure? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop's Glock jams while defending against violent offender Revmgt Firearms General Discussion 125 09-06-2018 05:09 PM
UK Stockpiling Food for Brexit? Sailorsam Manmade and Natural Disasters 35 08-18-2018 11:39 AM
Repeal Second Amendment Movement Has Gun Grabbers Worried AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 12 03-30-2018 09:42 PM
Why Healthcare is a Failure Plasma1010 General Discussion 72 06-30-2017 06:48 PM
Your Biggest Failure As A Prepper? BrainDeadSurvival Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 52 12-05-2016 04:30 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2019, 05:29 PM
slackercruster slackercruster is offline
Trapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is 2nd home - Rustbelt is home base
Posts: 941
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 1,738 Times in 553 Posts
Default Any Brits here? Are you worried about BREXIT failure?



Advertise Here

Seems like a big mess. Last I heard they would like to re-vote BREXIT to hope to nullify first vote. Seems they can't figure out how to leave EU.

What is the scoop from inside England?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slackercruster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 07:39 PM
livinn59801's Avatar
livinn59801 livinn59801 is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,114
Thanked 462 Times in 186 Posts
Default

I'm not from the UK, but I have a feeling BREXIT will be denied one way or another.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livinn59801 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Runamok's Avatar
Runamok Runamok is offline
Don't be dumb
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 7,229
Thanks: 23,051
Thanked 13,671 Times in 4,812 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinn59801 View Post
I'm not from the UK, but I have a feeling BREXIT will be denied one way or another.
Yep, May might as well be an EU insider at this point.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Runamok For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2019, 08:36 AM
comdot comdot is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,812
Thanks: 2,558
Thanked 27,391 Times in 4,542 Posts
Default

I like reading the news stories from the UK about citizens stocking up on "tinned food" and essentials.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ards-food.html

The NYT calls them "hoarders" (I wonder what they call us?)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/w...d-kingdom.html

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-deal-scenario

All they need to do now is uncover their WW2 backyard bomb shelters.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2019, 08:42 AM
Pitbull_Dallas's Avatar
Pitbull_Dallas Pitbull_Dallas is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 9,351
Thanks: 10,801
Thanked 27,246 Times in 7,142 Posts
Default

I think they'll make it, but their politicians are definetly trying hard to screw it up. They all need to be kicked to the curb..
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Outpost75 Outpost75 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Posts: 2,178
Thanks: 1,804
Thanked 4,422 Times in 1,531 Posts
Default

At the referendum there were three sets of voters:

Those that wanted to Leave
Those that wanted to Remain and
Those that were frightened into sticking with the status quo.

When they voted to leave Remainers + Wimps < Leavers.

When the predicted catastrophes failed to materialise and the dozy wimps realised they had been lied too. Brexit has changed the UK political system.

Many sheep have now realised that the political ruling class lies to the people daily.
They are not happy.

Bring on the revolution, the government is gearing up for it as they prepare for civil disobedience.

The EU, as now organized, is primed to easily transition into dictatorship. It is a political system separate and unanswerable to any of the member states, ruled by people who answer to unknown controlling forces, whether oligarchs or space aliens.

But Brexit is less important than the increasing fragility of Britain and the British Isles.

The vote was intended to demonstrate that Britain did not want to leave the European Union. But 52 percent of voters wanted to leave the EU; 48 percent wanted to stay. The referendum could just as easily have gone the other way.

Opponents of Brexit were certain that those who voted to leave the EU were uneducated and incapable of understanding the consequences of their vote. They argued that over half of the British public was not qualified to have an opinion and should have left such serious matters to their betters.

The European Union itself was not the source of this divide, but its policies helped drive a deeper wedge. EU supporters in UK prospered under British membership in the bloc. But free trade did not benefit all Britons, and so in denigrating Brexit voters, the EU stalwarts failed to acknowledge this.

Brexit’s core supporters were in the industrial areas, where people had lost jobs as British companies moved their factories to offshore because Britain could no longer compete in certain industries.

If you’re 50 years old and have lost your job, you may not live long enough to reap the rewards of free trade. Although a country’s gross domestic product may rise, the benefits are not evenly distributed so significant segments of society suffer while others profit. The reality behind the Brexit v was that while many gained from free trade, many more lost notonly economic ground, but the political ability to change the course of events.

EU membership created a rigid political system; rules imposed by Brussels could not be turned down by Westminster. Hence, Britain lost a great deal of sovereignty.

For those who saw no benefit, the loss of political power rendered them helpless.

However Brexit shakes out, Britain will remain divided and politically unstable.

If Parliament votes to annul the Brexit vote or calls another referendum, a different but substantial part of the British population will become embittered. Either move would signal that the purpose of the first referendum was to affirm the elites’ position on the EU, and that they will keep trying until they win.

Brexit, therefore, is resurrecting the elites’ contempt for the poor and the poor’s hatred of the rich. Even if another referendum saw one side win by a 70 percent to 30 percent margin, a third of the population would still be profoundly opposed to the outcome. That’s a large slice of the population to leave steeped in anger and alienation.

The British political system is in chaos. It’s no longer clear who is speaking for whom or whether their voices even matter.

It is not inconceivable that Britain’s geography could contract to a size not seen for centuries. And if that happens, the dynamics of the Continent will change. As the reality of a swelling class divide emerged in Britain, the EU made managing the situation much more difficult.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Moccasin's Avatar
Moccasin Moccasin is offline
Mod Certified PITA!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 10,795
Thanks: 30,876
Thanked 18,391 Times in 7,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Seems like a big mess. Last I heard they would like to re-vote BREXIT to hope to nullify first vote. Seems they can't figure out how to leave EU.

What is the scoop from inside England?
You could ask foxkitten86. She's passionately in favor of it, and doesn't think even a hard Brexit will be a problem.

As to getting out, that's not the problem. It's getting out without doing massive damage to England's economy, making a 'hard' border between Ireland and Northern Ireland, and messing things up in general - ie, crashing out of the EU - that they're having problems with. Come March 29, barring extensions, they're out, hard or soft.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 02:33 PM
foxkitten86's Avatar
foxkitten86 foxkitten86 is offline
All over Europe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England, sometimes Europe
Age: 69
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 11,451
Thanked 8,713 Times in 2,521 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
You could ask foxkitten86. She's passionately in favor of it, and doesn't think even a hard Brexit will be a problem.

As to getting out, that's not the problem. It's getting out without doing massive damage to England's economy, making a 'hard' border between Ireland and Northern Ireland, and messing things up in general - ie, crashing out of the EU - that they're having problems with. Come March 29, barring extensions, they're out, hard or soft.
It isn't 'crashing out'. That's just one more anti-Brexit term used to attemptvto control the population and make us so afraid of leaving the comforts of the EU that we will be desperate to overturn the referendum and Remain. It's UTTER HOGWASH. Crashing out is simply a return to what we had before, an active and prosperous trade under World Trade Organisation rules. We should not be tied to the EU. The world is a much larger place and much of it is in substantially better financial condition.

The only reason to remain is to keep the money flowing into the already well heeled coffers of the now abundantly apparent large number of politicians in the EU and at home who are desperate to not find themselves off the gravy train. We always suspected they were not working in our best interests, and now we know.

Treasonous PM May's cabinet is made up exclusively of Remainers. She certainly is one, and together with their pro-EU/anti-UK cohorts in crime, they are attempting to give us a Brexit in name only that will kill The United Kingdom. The whole bloody lot should be taken out and hung.

COME BACK GUY FAWKES, ALL IS FORGIVEN.

(You got it in one - I'm passionate about Leave.)
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2019, 08:08 PM
foxkitten86's Avatar
foxkitten86 foxkitten86 is offline
All over Europe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England, sometimes Europe
Age: 69
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 11,451
Thanked 8,713 Times in 2,521 Posts
Default

I forgot to mention, Outpost 75 up there, 2 above this post, has an amazing grasp of the situation. Couldn't have written better myself.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxkitten86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Outpost75 Outpost75 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Posts: 2,178
Thanks: 1,804
Thanked 4,422 Times in 1,531 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
I forgot to mention, Outpost 75 up there, 2 above this post, has an amazing grasp of the situation. Couldn't have written better myself.
Thanks for the flowers. I didn't spend half a lifetime as an intel analyst to simply drink the rum ration.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 01:14 AM
justin22885 justin22885 is offline
Awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,265
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21,861 Times in 7,287 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
It isn't 'crashing out'. That's just one more anti-Brexit term used to attemptvto control the population and make us so afraid of leaving the comforts of the EU that we will be desperate to overturn the referendum and Remain. It's UTTER HOGWASH. Crashing out is simply a return to what we had before, an active and prosperous trade under World Trade Organisation rules. We should not be tied to the EU. The world is a much larger place and much of it is in substantially better financial condition.

The only reason to remain is to keep the money flowing into the already well heeled coffers of the now abundantly apparent large number of politicians in the EU and at home who are desperate to not find themselves off the gravy train. We always suspected they were not working in our best interests, and now we know.

Treasonous PM May's cabinet is made up exclusively of Remainers. She certainly is one, and together with their pro-EU/anti-UK cohorts in crime, they are attempting to give us a Brexit in name only that will kill The United Kingdom. The whole bloody lot should be taken out and hung.

COME BACK GUY FAWKES, ALL IS FORGIVEN.

(You got it in one - I'm passionate about Leave.)
a very good friend of mine is from northeastern UK, speaks with a yorkshire accent but currently lives in london.. she says the same things you do that politicians and media are trying to scare people into fearing a brexit, and says that if there was a second referendum it'd lead to mass riots because if government could redo every vote they didnt like, then you don't exactly have a voice, an opinion, or any representation in government

imagine if obama had the power to redo the 2016 election because the sitting government at that moment didnt agree with its outcome?.. put into that perspective, a re-vote is about as politically corrupt as it gets
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Asag's Avatar
Asag Asag is offline
D. Gibbons is a bad man
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3,901
Thanks: 1,403
Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
It isn't 'crashing out'. That's just one more anti-Brexit term used to attemptvto control the population and make us so afraid of leaving the comforts of the EU that we will be desperate to overturn the referendum and Remain. It's UTTER HOGWASH. [B]Crashing out is simply a return to what we had before, an active and prosperous trade under World Trade Organisation rules. We should not be tied to the EU. The world is a much larger place and much of it is in substantially better financial condition.[/B
The World Trade Organisation only came into existence in 1995 prior to that it was the GATT within which the United Kingdom repeatedly found themselves to be at a disadvantage. Whilst not a huge fan of the EU and especially not a fan of both the CAP and CFP I voted Remain purely because the alternative is further economic stress for the greater number of people on these islands. There never was a coherent plan to stabilise and progress the U.K. economy on the event of a hard Brexit just a lot of hope and hot air.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Asag For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 04:13 AM
Asag's Avatar
Asag Asag is offline
D. Gibbons is a bad man
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3,901
Thanks: 1,403
Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull_Dallas View Post
I think they'll make it, but their politicians are definetly trying hard to screw it up. That all need to be kicked to the curb..
Even the politicians in the Leave camp can’t agree on the way forward on a hard Brexit. Everyone in power seems to have their own particular vision of a post Brexit U.K.

I can only wish that they pick a plan, get behind it and make it work for the greater proportion of the population.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asag For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Moccasin's Avatar
Moccasin Moccasin is offline
Mod Certified PITA!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 10,795
Thanks: 30,876
Thanked 18,391 Times in 7,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post

<space saving snip>

(You got it in one - I'm passionate about Leave.)
Maybe a bit.

I hope you are right and that all the predictions of unprecedented disaster are just scare tactics. Because otherwise, things are not looking good.

We'll all find out for sure starting in about six weeks.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 10:24 AM
foxkitten86's Avatar
foxkitten86 foxkitten86 is offline
All over Europe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England, sometimes Europe
Age: 69
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 11,451
Thanked 8,713 Times in 2,521 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asag View Post
The World Trade Organisation only came into existence in 1995 prior to that it was the GATT within which the United Kingdom repeatedly found themselves to be at a disadvantage. Whilst not a huge fan of the EU and especially not a fan of both the CAP and CFP I voted Remain purely because the alternative is further economic stress for the greater number of people on these islands. There never was a coherent plan to stabilise and progress the U.K. economy on the event of a hard Brexit just a lot of hope and hot air.
Asag, you're absolutely right. There is no coherent plan and with only 5 weeks to go there isn't even a coherent plan in sight. Our treasonous Remain Prime Minister and her wholly remain cabinet never, ever thought they would be unable to use the nearly 3 years between referendum and leave to manipulate a Remain in Leave clothing. It's still very likely we won't get a proper leave, and yes, it's a bit frightening, because as far as I can see, no one is properly prepared. All these years and months when trade agreements, partnerships and contracts should have been made to prepare for leaving have been wasted in lies, subterfuge and procrastination, and if anything, the dirty behind the scenes machinations are getting worse with every passing day. The govt has flatly refused to ensure a correct and comprehensive escape from the EU, and it is screamingly obvious that so many arrogant, lying, cheating and self-serving MPs from every party had every intention of ignoring the mandate given them by the referendum in order to further their own financial ends.

I repeat, treason should be a hanging offence.

Edit for P.S. We have local elections coming. I hope the Conservatives have their collective ass kicked all the way to hell and back. Unfortunately, our one true hope, UKIP, has gone rogue waaay far right and their genius Nigel Farage upped sticks to start a new party. UKIP and the new party might just split the vote and God forbid, by default give us a Labour government with a leader who is the living embodiment of a 60's sitcom derelict fool known as Steptoe.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foxkitten86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 12:32 PM
geordie1 geordie1 is offline
Trapper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: English(soon Scotch) border country.
Posts: 815
Thanks: 428
Thanked 1,027 Times in 461 Posts
Default

Foxkitten and outpost, thank you both for your informed posts, I voted leave and I meant leave, things might be tough for a while but isn't it worth it? Imagine wanting to be in a political and economic union with the French and Germans.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geordie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 03:21 PM
FerFAL's Avatar
FerFAL FerFAL is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,155
Thanks: 215
Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,351 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
You could ask foxkitten86. She's passionately in favor of it, and doesn't think even a hard Brexit will be a problem.

As to getting out, that's not the problem. It's getting out without doing massive damage to England's economy, making a 'hard' border between Ireland and Northern Ireland, and messing things up in general - ie, crashing out of the EU - that they're having problems with. Come March 29, barring extensions, they're out, hard or soft.
Exactly. They voted for it, but did so without having the slightest idea of how to do it.
Its just like jumping off a cliff, and while you fall think how you'll manage to land safely. should I have brought a parachute? use the stairs instead? But I wanted off the cliff!! Sure, but maybe jumping wasnt the brightest idea.
Long story short leaving without a deal is economic and sociopolitical suicide. Just stopping each truck goign in for 2 minutes would collapse the country. Its not that every other country doesnt do it, its just that UK has grown an a steady pace for nearly half a century hooked to the EU, going solo without that instant flow of goods will be very painful. And then you have the economy. And then theres little issue of the Irish border, risking downright open war and sht getting blown up.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FerFAL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 03:53 PM
foxkitten86's Avatar
foxkitten86 foxkitten86 is offline
All over Europe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England, sometimes Europe
Age: 69
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 11,451
Thanked 8,713 Times in 2,521 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerFAL View Post
Exactly. They voted for it, but did so without having the slightest idea of how to do it.
Its just like jumping off a cliff, and while you fall think how you'll manage to land safely. should I have brought a parachute? use the stairs instead? But I wanted off the cliff!! Sure, but maybe jumping wasnt the brightest idea.
Long story short leaving without a deal is economic and sociopolitical suicide. Just stopping each truck goign in for 2 minutes would collapse the country. Its not that every other country doesnt do it, its just that UK has grown an a steady pace for nearly half a century hooked to the EU, going solo without that instant flow of goods will be very painful. And then you have the economy. And then theres little issue of the Irish border, risking downright open war and sht getting blown up.
WE, the British people, voted to Leave. We expected our government to make it happen, and if there had not been so many of our MPs getting fat and rich on their EU connections, we would have been out by now, starting with a repeal of the treaty arrangements that got us in to this godforsaken reincarnation of Nazi Germany. The problems today rise not from being ignorant of the steps required to leave, but from a govt loathe to make it happen at all.

We have had nearly three years for our government, businesses and individual people to make trade agreements, contracts and contacts, but our govt has used the time to lie to us, promote anti-Brexit scaremongering, and in fact do everything possible to create a Remain dressed up to look like a Leave. Our arrogant, self-serving treasonous Remain MPs apparently thought they could get away with ignoring the will of the people. Instead, they have created social division and business and financial uncertainties in the country that could and should have been avoided. Our Remain-minded MPs might be happy with the EU, but the rest of us Brits are well and truly fed up with what even the EU chief financial officer calls "mind-boggling corruption".

You live in Spain, I believe, a Venezuelan ex-pat with a bit of a period of time living in Ireland. Having seen what a true collapsed economy looks like in your own country and having spent time in Ireland, I would have expected you to be rather more informed than to spout the rubbish you have provided above. We are Leaving. Hopefully. On time. Hopefully. (As long as our treasonous Prime Minister and her partners in crime are unsuccessful in their increasingly embarrassing attempts to thwart the referendum result.) and leaving without some perfidious Deal that makes a mockery of democracy.

When we leave, it will -hopefully- be on time to a return to WTO rules, pretty much what existed under GATT but rather more polished. Been there, done that, can do it again and even better. The UK is the 4th largest economy in the world, and the finances show we don't need you nearly as much as you need us. With all the time and opportunities lost since the referendum, it might well be a bit of a bumpy ride. FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DONT GIVE A DAMN.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foxkitten86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 04:25 PM
FerFAL's Avatar
FerFAL FerFAL is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,155
Thanks: 215
Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,351 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
WE, the British people, voted to Leave. We expected our government to make it happen, and if there had not been so many of our MPs getting fat and rich on their EU connections, we would have been out by now, starting with a repeal of the treaty arrangements that got us in to this godforsaken reincarnation of Nazi Germany.
oh boy.

Quote:
We have had nearly three years for our government, businesses and individual people to make trade agreements, contracts and contacts, but our govt has used the time to lie to us, promote anti-Brexit scaremongering, and in fact do everything possible to create a Remain dressed up to look like a Leave. Our arrogant, self-serving treasonous Remain MPs apparently thought they could get away with ignoring the will of the people. Instead, they have created social division and business and financial uncertainties in the country that could and should have been avoided. Our Remain-minded MPs might be happy with the EU, but the rest of us Brits are well and truly fed up with what even the EU chief financial officer calls "mind-boggling corruption".
Where are all the Leave politicians? Why arenít they fixing this? ďEasiest deal in the history of the world" remember? Where Nigel Farage now? He had all the answers for Brexit. The simple truth is that it is not the easiest deal, that the EU will never give a former member a better deal than the one current members have for obvious reasons and Brexit (with a deal) will be painful, and without it, is just suicide. If hard Brexit was anything of an option then politicians both Leave and Remain wouldnt be this desperate for a deal. They would just leave without a deal. Had Brexit, done. But we both know thatís a lie and thatís why they are desperate begging for a deal.

Quote:
You live in Spain, I believe, a Venezuelan ex-pat with a bit of a period of time living in Ireland. Having seen what a true collapsed economy looks like in your own country and having spent time in Ireland, I would have expected you to be rather more informed than to spout the rubbish you have provided above.
Argentina, and yes, I know a thing or two about a country going to hell. Brexit will hurt people, its already doing it now.

Quote:
We are Leaving. Hopefully. On time. Hopefully. (As long as our treasonous Prime Minister and her partners in crime are unsuccessful in their increasingly embarrassing attempts to thwart the referendum result.)
Weíll see soon enough.

Quote:
When we leave, it will -hopefully- be on time to a return to WTO rules, pretty much what existed under GATT but rather more polished. Been there, done that, can do it again and even better. The UK is the 4th largest economy in the world, and the finances show we don't need you nearly as much as you need us.

The finances say that UK's economy is based on financial services that are already leaving UK. What on Earth makes you thing that the EU needs the UK more? What is it that you believe that the EU needs from UK so very bad? Food? Meds? Workers? Fish & Chips?
UK is the 4th largest economy in the world because it is the EUís financial capital. If Brexit happens, that will changeÖVERY fast.

Quote:
With all the time and opportunities lost since the referendum, it might well be a bit of a bumpy ride. FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DONT GIVE A DAMN.
I know plenty of Brits that do and are very worried. People like you have caused them a lot of suffering. But its nice to know you donít give a damn.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FerFAL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:13 PM
dave_'s Avatar
dave_ dave_ is offline
Realist
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 255
Thanks: 223
Thanked 331 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
WE, the British people, voted to Leave.
To be accurate, 37% of the British people voted to leave.


Quote:
Originally Posted by foxkitten86 View Post
got us in to this godforsaken reincarnation of Nazi Germany.
Invoking Godwin doesnít make for a strong argument .
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to dave_ For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brexit, england



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net