Democrats Reaction To State Of The Union Address - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**Official** State of the Union merge thread. Discuss here. chiefbaron Political News and Discussion 257 02-12-2019 10:11 PM
State firearm laws and federal preemption? loki81 General Discussion 18 02-16-2017 05:18 PM
California - The Rise of the ONE PARTY STATE mauser6863 Political News and Discussion 38 12-07-2016 11:50 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2018, 08:40 AM
kev's Avatar
kev kev is offline
Forum Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Texas
Age: 51
Posts: 16,162
Thanks: 3,034
Thanked 39,164 Times in 7,823 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post
better speaker than this retard was

Okey doke: Obama struggles with his words when tackling Donald Trump in a speech
there was a picture going around several years ago showing obama using a teleprompter to talk to a classroom of kids.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 08:52 AM
OhioMan's Avatar
OhioMan OhioMan is offline
It's ok to be white
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31,719
Thanks: 88,641
Thanked 89,380 Times in 23,648 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
there was a picture going around several years ago showing obama using a teleprompter to talk to a classroom of kids.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 08:56 AM
kev's Avatar
kev kev is offline
Forum Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Texas
Age: 51
Posts: 16,162
Thanks: 3,034
Thanked 39,164 Times in 7,823 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
Thank you.

That right there should tell everyone how well of a speaker obama was. He was a good reader, but not a good speaker.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Moccasin's Avatar
Moccasin Moccasin is offline
Mod Certified PITA!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 10,794
Thanks: 30,867
Thanked 18,391 Times in 7,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
Thank you.

That right there should tell everyone how well of a speaker obama was. He was a good reader, but not a good speaker.
I would say he was a good speaker - he had the rhythms, tone, and pitch down pat - but if he went off script there was no telling where you'd wind up.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 10:24 AM
da_wanderer da_wanderer is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East of Atlanta
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 98
Thanked 2,161 Times in 675 Posts
Default

I religiously avoided listening to Obama the entire time he was president. I figured he was lying whenever he opened his mouth, and I did not need to hear his bull****. If he came on the radio, it went off. If he was on TV, the channel was changed.

It was nice to listen to Trump. It felt like he stole the Democrats platform out from under them, at least as far as immigration goes. He is also sincere in his desire to improve the country.

I cringe whenever he talks up the good news about the economy. It is going to roll over during his presidency, and he will own that as well. It is only a matter of time until we all end up paying for the Feds money printing and asset inflation. Not his fault or his creation, but most people are not educated enough to understand it, and the man at the top gets the blame.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to da_wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Crackshot's Avatar
Crackshot Crackshot is offline
Joe McCarthy was Right!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alabama by choice
Posts: 4,584
Thanks: 7,109
Thanked 8,801 Times in 2,818 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
It's getting harder to rationally demonize him, but they're pretty far from rational. They're unhinged, I think it's because he's dismantling all of their unamerican policies and there's nothing they can do to stop him. They're spent decades getting this country set up for the kill and he's undone all that in a year.
I was blown away watchin those *******s sitting there scowling while he talked about the good things coming to America, the black ones sat there scowling even when he said black unemployment is at it's lowest point in the history of this country, that's just sick.
A friend said it best. He said they act like a person who hopes the airplane they're flying in crashes because they don't like the pilot.
I just hope people in the middle are watching so they can see how little the democrats care about their success.
They are pimps, and pimps don't want their hoes thinking that they can live without them.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crackshot For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:04 AM
CanadianInfidel's Avatar
CanadianInfidel CanadianInfidel is offline
Never Surrender...never..
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Age: 61
Posts: 978
Thanks: 1,406
Thanked 1,698 Times in 664 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
Sometimes I worry my far right ideology is too extreme even for the forum.
Never old son....never!!!
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianInfidel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Ubble-Gubble's Avatar
Ubble-Gubble Ubble-Gubble is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 1,881
Thanked 1,426 Times in 655 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Obama was never a good speaker, either. He was a good teleprompter reader. Without his teleprompter, he couldn't put more than three words in row together. There was a huge difference between his teleprompter messages and ad lib speeches at town hall meetings.

Democrats are saying that those were not Trump's words, but rather words that someone wrote for him. My response to that is, "So what?" How is that any different than Obama's speeches?

I think Trump is trying to do the right thing, but he never gets into very much detail, which leaves his messages open to misinterpretation by the pinko Progressives.
I never said Obama was good. Get a new patsy.

It's not the end of the world. I'm sure Trump has many people working with him on his speeches, gestures, and delivery.

Oh and yes, I'm sure Obama did as well.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Sneeky Sneeky is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 2,212
Thanked 3,599 Times in 1,222 Posts
Default

Clearly the Dems hate to see the country doing well, because they only succeed when there is despair and discontent and others that they can blame it on.

If the country improved in every measure possible by 20% over the next year, the Dems would hate it.

You can't work with, or reason with, people like that. You can only defeat them at the ballot box and try to drive them out of the decision making process.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sneeky For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Lagnar's Avatar
Lagnar Lagnar is offline
Retired kafir
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 12,164
Thanks: 21,281
Thanked 43,120 Times in 10,079 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
Sometimes I worry my far right ideology is too extreme even for the forum.
YOUR far right ideology? Too extreme? Ha Ha ... Not hardly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeky View Post
Clearly the Dems hate to see the country doing well, because they only succeed when there is despair and discontent and others that they can blame it on.

If the country improved in every measure possible by 20% over the next year, the Dems would hate it.

You can't work with, or reason with, people like that. You can only defeat them at the ballot box and try to drive them out of the decision making process.


Well said.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:36 AM
bonegunner's Avatar
bonegunner bonegunner is offline
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 1,656
Thanks: 8,345
Thanked 6,519 Times in 1,411 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeky View Post
Clearly the Dems hate to see the country doing well, because they only succeed when there is despair and discontent and others that they can blame it on.

If the country improved in every measure possible by 20% over the next year, the Dems would hate it.

You can't work with, or reason with, people like that. You can only defeat them at the ballot box and try to drive them out of the decision making process.
The dems power is derived from citizens being in need of govt. i.e. nanny state.

As Rev. Jessie Lee Peterson says, the dems need people on their plantation.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 AM
orangenomad's Avatar
orangenomad orangenomad is offline
gagged
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Republic of Texas
Posts: 3,829
Thanks: 9,006
Thanked 9,586 Times in 2,731 Posts
Default

I attended a social event last night with two life long democrats. One is a staunch retired union employee that would vote for a yellow dog if it was a democrat. They both said they thought Trump did a great job with the State of the Union and they were impressed with his plans. Also the Union guy is Puerto Rican so all the crap about how dems feel and how Puerto Ricans feel I take with a grain of salt. Democrats can be real people who see unemployment down and their IRAs up and see a path toward better immigration and border security the Washington dems are just disgruntled pimps.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to orangenomad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 04:07 PM
OhioMan's Avatar
OhioMan OhioMan is offline
It's ok to be white
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31,719
Thanks: 88,641
Thanked 89,380 Times in 23,648 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
I would say he was a good speaker - he had the rhythms, tone, and pitch down pat - but if he went off script there was no telling where you'd wind up.
When he did go off script, it was a very embarrassing for his handlers.

Obama was always just a prop, a pitchman, a snake oil salesmen with a very weak resume. Hillary called him an empty suit. His greatest accomplishment just a few years before becoming the leader of the free world was a 12x16 community garden on the south side of Chicago.

He was an actor hired to play a role written for him by a bunch of old white lefties from the 1960's. He could deliver a few smooth well written lines which was his saving grace. Otherwise he's just a low-level lawyer filing briefs on unfair park benches and other such nonsense making 42k.

His job was to freak out the squares. People forget that in 2008, the chatter from the Left was that conservative whites feared nothing more than an intelligent, articulate black man. They miscalculated while forgetting most of that nasty history between 1860-1965 and finding out that whitey wasn't the racist they so hoped for.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 04:26 PM
RECTIFIER's Avatar
RECTIFIER RECTIFIER is offline
high on truck stop coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,582
Thanks: 61,544
Thanked 53,707 Times in 8,255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
....the black ones sat there scowling even when he said black unemployment is at it's lowest point in the history of this country, that's just sick.

A friend said it best. He said they act like a person who hopes the airplane they're flying in crashes because they don't like the pilot.

I just hope people in the middle are watching so they can see how little the democrats care about their success.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RECTIFIER For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Moccasin's Avatar
Moccasin Moccasin is offline
Mod Certified PITA!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 10,794
Thanks: 30,867
Thanked 18,391 Times in 7,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
When he did go off script, it was a very embarrassing for his handlers.

Obama was always just a prop, a pitchman, a snake oil salesmen with a very weak resume. Hillary called him an empty suit. His greatest accomplishment just a few years before becoming the leader of the free world was a 12x16 community garden on the south side of Chicago.

He was an actor hired to play a role written for him by a bunch of old white lefties from the 1960's. He could deliver a few smooth well written lines which was his saving grace. Otherwise he's just a low-level lawyer filing briefs on unfair park benches and other such nonsense making 42k.

His job was to freak out the squares. People forget that in 2008, the chatter from the Left was that conservative whites feared nothing more than an intelligent, articulate black man. They miscalculated while forgetting most of that nasty history between 1860-1965 and finding out that whitey wasn't the racist they so hoped for.
I wish I could disagree with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RECTIFIER View Post
Wha... wha... what is THAT? The little animated figure! A dancing salt shaker?!?

But... but why?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 03:12 AM
leadcounsel's Avatar
leadcounsel leadcounsel is online now
Comic, not your lawyer!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,029
Thanks: 23,159
Thanked 30,889 Times in 7,477 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
Neither was George W Bush and, without his teleprompter, Obama was horrible. Unlike Obama, Trump was genuine in his delivery. That much was clear.
Obama turned out to be a babbling moron.

At his best he was a polished con man who could read a speech sorta well, but I never cared for his delivery. Too obvious con man. Trying to punch higher and invoke famous black speakers but he couldn't pull it off.

At his worst, he studdddeeeerrrreeedddd, mispronounced words like Marine "Corps" and said retarded things like he visited 57 states. These are not the comments of a smart man or smooth speaker.

I LOVE Trump's delivery. Genuine. Sincere.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 10:44 AM
bonegunner's Avatar
bonegunner bonegunner is offline
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 1,656
Thanks: 8,345
Thanked 6,519 Times in 1,411 Posts
Default

There is one thing the congressional dems did for sure during the STOU.

Their lack of positive reaction to several things all Americans should applaud in the SOTU, can be used as powerful anti-democrat commercials this fall.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 10:57 AM
thyme2bprepped's Avatar
thyme2bprepped thyme2bprepped is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,423
Thanks: 40,934
Thanked 19,429 Times in 5,605 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RECTIFIER View Post
...


..........
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to thyme2bprepped For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 11:21 AM
OhioMan's Avatar
OhioMan OhioMan is offline
It's ok to be white
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 31,719
Thanks: 88,641
Thanked 89,380 Times in 23,648 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegunner View Post
There is one thing the congressional dems

Their lack of positive reaction to several things all Americans should applaud in the SOTU, can be used as powerful anti-democrat commercials this fall.
The fall-out is still coming in. Democrats showed to the entire country how bitter, ugly and Anti-American they really are. Their pure satanic hatred for Trump isn't playing well.

73% of independents saw the speech as positive and inclusive.

While the night was an amazing, smashing success for Trump, it was also a crashing train wreck for the bitter Democrats, who in their darken hate filled hearts made the politically disastrous decision to sit on their hands and hiss for basically all of it including things everyone loves.

Once again, democrats have miscalculated
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 02:52 PM
RECTIFIER's Avatar
RECTIFIER RECTIFIER is offline
high on truck stop coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,582
Thanks: 61,544
Thanked 53,707 Times in 8,255 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
The fall-out is still coming in. Democrats showed to the entire country how bitter, ugly and Anti-American they really are. Their pure satanic hatred for Trump isn't playing well.

73% of independents saw the speech as positive and inclusive.

While the night was an amazing, smashing success for Trump, it was also a crashing train wreck for the bitter Democrats, who in their darken hate filled hearts made the politically disastrous decision to sit on their hands and hiss for basically all of it including things everyone loves.

Once again, democrats have miscalculated
^ Biggly!
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to RECTIFIER For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
democrats, economy, illegal immigration, immigration, jobs, president obama, president trump, socialist democrats, state of the union, trump, welfare



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net