Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump is a fraud ! Finmac Political News and Discussion 211 06-22-2017 07:46 AM
Trump flips... Steverino Political News and Discussion 110 04-21-2017 01:50 PM
Tomahawks in to Syria!! **Threads Merged Here** DoOver General Discussion 676 04-12-2017 01:07 PM
Presidential Election Predictions PA_Robert Political News and Discussion 111 11-21-2016 11:46 AM
Meaning of Trump Defeat v Trump Victory PeterEnergy Political News and Discussion 45 10-29-2016 08:20 PM

Old 01-14-2018, 02:10 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,061 Times in 588 Posts

Advertise Here

Please make this thread a sticky.

I would like to see how it ages.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roger Wilco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 03:35 PM
Deplorable Freedom Zealot

Thanked 6,548 Times in 1,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye Doyle View Post
The most important achievement Trump has made in his year as POTUS was placing Gorsuch on the SC. Everything else is a distant second.
I hope Gorsuch does not surprise us like Roberts did.

Trump may well get another opportunity for a SCOTUS nomination in the next 3 years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 09:12 PM
MAGA

Thanked 14,925 Times in 4,341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Papist View Post
How did you arrive at those conclusions?
Bad case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harbinger1972 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 11:33 PM
SoJer

Thanked 2,475 Times in 819 Posts

Even from a guy who's Not a 'Trump fan' (..he's a Neither-sider.. sort of a 'Repubs / Dems: just two sides of the same evil coin' guy, but.. that's a different story...) *Totally* wipes the MSM's floor of BS with this one.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7AAw3kXvw
(..sorry for the 'jump', but can't embed it due to the 'language-in-link-titles policy', etc..)

Clowns, Not News, indeed.. Nothing but filthy NWO-whores, the whole Lot of 'em..
jd
The Following User Says Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Ingloriously Deplorable

Thanked 6,304 Times in 1,871 Posts

Its interesting to see the difference in reporting between Fox, CN****ing N and my local news channels. At least the locals are still pretty fair and balanced. Them first two? Not so much. (Dear MSM, so solly ****wads, I ain't that stupid and neither are my neighbors

I noted with glee last week's talking point "The president called XXX a ****hole!!!" blew up in their faces like a cream pie when a number of people who were there said the President never said that. (but if he did, I AGREE and...HE SHOULD HAVE)

The President's tweet that the dems are doing nothing to help DACA and because of that, means they don't want it to pass is likewise going to go ka-POOF! That will be the talking point next week. Yeah, that means we gotta hear that DACA crap all day... and nowhere, NOWHERE will they make mention the original DACA EO by the great O'stupido was illegal and the President was rightfully exercising his authority to correct it AND....sent it right into the laps of Congress where it belongs. In none of the points next week, NONE will also mention that bogus judge in San-Fran making another totally useless and bogus 'order'. Them dumb judges keep that up and us peoples are gonna lose what little respect we had for them. (if that)

No, I'm pretty danged happy with my President!
HOO-AH!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockwell Torrey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 04:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,182 Posts

Quote:
Well he has boasted about his nuclear button to North Korea, he has further
boosted miliatry spending, he has waded into middle eastern politics on the
side of the Israeli's and he has slagged off the Iranian nucluear settlement.
Plus he seems unhinged. However, time will tell - let's see what he does.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiberius For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 6,956 Times in 1,604 Posts

Voted for Trump, but I never liked him and still don't. Not impressed by his performance so far. Just hoping Ruth Bader Ginsburg is replaced before the next election.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Hunter

Thanked 4,696 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Kool aid, lot's of kool aid!
The Following User Says Thank You to stroo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 09:50 PM
Bowman

Thanked 6,102 Times in 2,975 Posts

Being that I'm not an American, I couldn't vote for Trump (although I really do wish that I could have). I just do my best at dispelling the MSM BS for people who will listen here in Canada. A lot of the points I bring up are from things I have learned from SB.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hagalaz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 10:35 PM
Trump=WhiteObama=BlkBush

Thanked 13,868 Times in 5,877 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagalaz View Post
Being that I'm not an American, I couldn't vote for Trump (although I really do wish that I could have). I just do my best at dispelling the MSM BS for people who will listen here in Canada. A lot of the points I bring up are from things I have learned from SB.
But you can be arrested in Canada, can't you, for supporting conservative (as in truthful) ideas?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Levant For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 11:07 PM
Bowman

Thanked 6,102 Times in 2,975 Posts

Damn near.

This is what happens when the drooling masses elect a male feminist/social justice warrior for their leader.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hagalaz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 02:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,776 Times in 5,040 Posts

I did not vote for Trump.. or Clinton... or the fake Libertarian. I wrote in a protest vote for that nut in Utah who wanted to throw the election to Congress (because I knew there was no way he could accomplish anything).

As a person, Trump is a crude, egoistic, ass-clown of a con artist. And I really wish he would stop Twitting.. simply having a Twitter account is beneath the dignity of the office.

However, the real reason I didn't vote for him was I honestly believed he was just an establishment leftist in disguise, playing the role of the outsider and opposition to help prove that only the groomed and "qualified" politicians could get in office. I did not expect him to win, nor to actually push forward with the policies that he campaigned on, which I do support.

For the most part I have been pleasantly shocked. Had I the ability to look a year forward in time, I would have voted for Trump after all. If the next three years go anything like this first year has, I will definitely vote for him in 2020.

I still don't like him personally, but given the choice between a ****head who is also politically incorrect and works to dismantle overreaching govt vs. an upstanding and likeable person who is PC and promotes the nanny state, I'll take the ******* who makes the changes I want to see.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darwath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 07:14 AM
Mod Certified PITA!

Thanked 18,391 Times in 7,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTail View Post
Voted for Trump, but I never liked him and still don't. Not impressed by his performance so far. Just hoping Ruth Bader Ginsburg is replaced before the next election.
She'll never leave voluntarily while Trump is President. I doubt any of the others will, either, even the conservatives. Barring one of them dies, I think you better reconcile to the idea that Trump has shot his bolt as far as the Supreme Court is concerned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 07:31 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,226 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
I personally think he will start a war soon. Either North Korea or some unsuspecting middle
eastern country.
Yup, maybe little rocket man will push his button. But it was years and years of American appeasment that allowed him to get where he is. Today, A.T.[after Trump] if he pushes his button we can be sure that the RIGHT THINGS will happen and we won't be having false alarms in Hawaii.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilmac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 03:54 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
She'll never leave voluntarily while Trump is President. I doubt any of the others will, either, even the conservatives. Barring one of them dies, I think you better reconcile to the idea that Trump has shot his bolt as far as the Supreme Court is concerned.

Doesn't have to be voluntary. Ginsburg has had one foot in the grave for a couple decades now. And an old person can become incapacitated just as easily as die.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darwath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 03:57 PM
It's ok to be white

Thanked 89,453 Times in 23,658 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
For everyone who was worried about how Donald Trump was going to do as president, and for everyone who voted for Hillary, youíre welcome.

You are welcome for the booming economy, and the epic wins under President Trump.

We (the people who voted for Trump) voted for someone who would fulfill Obamaís failed promises of hope and change.

Why didnít we vote for Hillary? Because we saw through her lies. Letís take equal pay for women as an example. Hillary promised, when she is elected president, women would make as much as men. Well, we already have the equal pay act of 1963. So what was Hillary going to do, pass a law to enforce a law?

During the 2016 elections, Democrats were playing their age old agenda of tell a lie until people believe it. Guess what, it didnít work.

Democrats, Youíre Welcome For:

ISIS almost destroyed.

Iran being called out on its weapons development.

Stock Market reaching all time high.

Renegotiating trade deals. Rumors have it President Trump will pull the United States out of NAFTA. Think the U.S. economy is good now? Getting rid of NAFTA will make construction and jobs skyrocket. No more exploiting cheap labor in Central America.

Keystone pipeline approved.

Individual mandate of the Affordable Health Care Act repealed. A great win for individual liberties.

Social Security gun ban repealed. The ban was a direct violation of a persons right to due process, as a government agency could deny someone their right to own a gun. Itís not like the Obama administration cared about due process anyway. If the administration cared about rights, the assassination of Anwar al-Awlaki would never of happened.

Lowered taxes. Some people may be upset companies got a tax break. Who creates jobs? Companies. How many people who got bonuses for Christmas will remember those bonuses during the 2018 mid-term elections?

Toyota, Mazda to build $1.6 billion plant in Alabama.

Sanctions slapped on Bombardier. Which means we are protecting our jobs.

Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israelís capital. Many presidents talked about doing this, but none had the balls to do it.

Suspended at least $900 million in aid to Pakistan. Seems the government of Pakistan did not want to address terrorism, so President Trump cut their money. Good, we can use that money to fund infrastructure here in the U.S.

How many low income young people could be put through college with that $900 million?

Suspended Aid to UN Agency Dealing with Palestinian. If Palestinian is not willing to come to the peace table with Israel, they do not need our money.

Putting pressure on North Korea.

Final Thoughts

We have a president who is not afraid to speak the truth. That may upset some people, but it gains him favor with others. We have not had a President like Trump in a long time. The honest truth is the people are not use to someone speaking their mind. Politically correct agenda says leaders should tip-toe around peoples feelings. Well, that does not get us anywhere.

Are we tired of winning yet? Not by a long shot.

I am waiting on Trump to address the trade imbalance with China.

Kev, I've read hundreds of your threads and post over the years. This is by far the best EVER!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 07:26 PM
Trump=WhiteObama=BlkBush

Thanked 13,868 Times in 5,877 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
All the more reason why we need to reelect him. There are a couple that couldn't possibly last through a second Trump presidency.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Levant For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 12:05 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 61,355 Times in 18,935 Posts

Does Ruth Bader Ginsberg like hunting?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 01:28 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Does Ruth Bader Ginsberg like hunting?

Gonna send her out with Richard Cheney?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darwath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 03:13 AM
5 Will Survive

Thanked 62,451 Times in 10,284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levant View Post
But you can be arrested in Canada, can't you, for supporting conservative (as in truthful) ideas?
Damn near close.

Regarding Trump's **** hole statement. Yes, these places are **** holes. Not due to some division between rich and poor, or social inequality.

They're **** holes because their populations believe in everything from cannibalizing people with albinism for their 'magic juju' to dousing their wives with gasoline, or because they lay about all day thinking about humping and eating or eating while humping.

They'll be **** holes no matter what foreign aid is given to them, and they'll be **** holes long after Western Civilization has crumbled.

After us, all that's left regarding high civilizations is East Asia.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to junglecrawler For This Useful Post: