Unemployment - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unemployment..... drt4life General Discussion 26 02-08-2014 08:27 PM
Unemployment ? laylow General Discussion 62 01-06-2014 12:16 AM
Unemployment down to 7.8% Rockclimber Financial Forum 41 10-09-2012 01:10 PM
Unemployment map of the U.S. bearhawk Financial Forum 27 07-06-2011 09:49 AM
So how do we fix this unemployment? elsapo Political News and Discussion 45 06-09-2011 10:21 AM
Unemployment.. luckyshot Financial Forum 41 01-10-2011 01:50 PM
How can unemployment not rise when 500K folks filed for unemployment? Hick Industries Financial Forum 42 09-18-2010 06:52 PM
Unemployment at 10.2% medic007 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 14 01-07-2010 04:15 PM
25% Unemployment? Herd Sniper Political News and Discussion 6 07-21-2009 08:26 PM
Unemployment CAV104 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 6 05-21-2009 05:28 PM

Old 02-23-2009, 07:30 AM
PreparationInBubbaNation

Thanked 2,134 Times in 1,003 Posts
Unhappy Unemployment

Advertise Here

I have been telling Sheeple, that what they really need to prepare for, besides the ice storm in KY, was UNemployment.

They seem to be able to accept this in their minds wihout resisting

SO here is a resource
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...d-you-get.aspx

"About 38% of those currently unemployed are receiving benefits. The remainder have exhausted their benefits already or never qualified in the first place because they were self-employed, fired for cause or worked only part time."

"Benefits can be paid for a maximum of 26 weeks in most states. A series of federal programs has extended coverage an additional 20 weeks in all states as well. In 33 states with persistent high unemployment -- over 6% for three months -- benefits have been extended 13 more weeks."

WWBD?
Bubba wuld have hisself a garden like kev, and some firewud too!
Bubba cainít spel, but I kin fix dang near anything
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halkon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Hiker

I have been trying to get some co-workers and family members to prepare, but I have not had any success. One co-worker told me that since he deals with a lot of investments for an extra income, that he knows the financial crisis will end soon. I made sure to watch the Glenn Beck show, where he discussed worst case scenarios, with my wife, mom, and uncle. My uncle said Obama is going going to tax the rich, so we are safe. My mom and wife said the show is only portraying Glenn's opinion so it shouldn't be taken seriously, followed by my mom falling asleep for most of the show. They'll be in for a rude awakening soon enough. I've been thinking about writing down my predictions, as well as others (Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Gereld Celente), on a sheet of paper and posting it on my refrigerator. As each prediction comes true, I'll point to it on my publicly desplayed list, followed by saying, "I told you so, but you did not want to listen."
Quick reply to this message