Are you noticing an influx if illegals in your area? - Page 4 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Considering private school due to influx of illegals queenof3 General Discussion 52 09-28-2014 09:42 AM
Noticing gardens prankster Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 97 06-01-2012 11:17 PM
To many accounts, and an influx of new members paramilusmc General Discussion 28 10-05-2011 10:26 AM
Big influx of new posters here? fullofit Financial Forum 35 12-10-2010 02:35 PM
Anyone else noticing more Earthquakes lately? Declan General Discussion 3 09-07-2009 09:32 AM
What's with the newest influx of trolls? boyscout General Discussion 30 03-06-2009 11:51 AM
I keep noticing how the polls say.... Herd Sniper General Discussion 1 10-30-2008 06:41 AM

Old 07-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,130 Times in 880 Posts

Advertise Here

I live in a small town in western PA about an hour north of Pittsburgh. I think we have maybe one "Mexican" family in our town and they own the local "Mexican" restaurant. However on the fourth of July we went to the beach at Moraine state park south of us on I-79 for the day. I was amazed at the number of people there that were speaking Spanish. It was definitely the predominant language at the beach that afternoon. Though all of the people there were friendly, well dressed families, driving nice trucks and cars. My kids played in amongst their kids in the water and the Spanish speaking families were all around us at the other picnic tables. Everyone was really friendly, I just couldn't understand a word anyone was saying. All of these people seemed like they lived and worked around here as they all seemed very comfortable in the local environment. I don't think any of them were "new arrivals" so to speak as they were all very well dressed and part of large families.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to buckhunter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Listen to the ghosts

Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwi555 View Post
I am curious as to what an illegal immigrant 'looks' like?

By definition, it's someone not holding U.S. citizenship, and who has entered this country by illegal means. Chinese, Filipino, Ukrainian, Peruvian, Mexican, Australian, German, Japanese, etc.

Since it isn't possible to recognize by race, exactly how does one recognize them?
Well, I can tell you how we can tell in these parts.

When they hit your car or drive through your fence, they abandon the car and run off.

They will only work for cash and only pay in cash.

Whenever they are in a context where it is advantageous for them, the don't speak English or, at least, pretend not too.

They hang out in parking lots and on street corners look for day labor employment.

They have several papers or documents purporting to be official in some regard, but they are all in different names. For example, if they stay around after an accident, they will have a license in one name, the car will be registered in someone else's name, and the insurance will be expired and in a third person's name.

They live in an unassimilated area.

They move from place to place frequently.

That's all that comes to mind right away, but I am sure there others. Sure, any one of those things by itself is not a surefire indicator. But they are tells, and you typically encounter them several at a time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ankylus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2014, 05:56 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 65,403 Times in 20,094 Posts

If you drive too slow through certain Home Depot parking lots, your truck bed will be full of illegals before you stop.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Don't be dumb

Thanked 13,677 Times in 4,814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectorwoman View Post
20+ years ago; I took World Civilization class in college. Our professor said that in around 25 years or so; there was going to be a Mexican revolutionary type war in our country.

Dang if I don't see that becoming a possibility.
Well, that will be one way to reverse the immigration into this country. I don't see it ending well for the Mexicans; way too many combat vets in the US that are ****ed off about the way the country is going.
The Following User Says Thank You to Runamok For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Jeep addict extrodinaire.

Thanked 9,027 Times in 2,873 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
Well, that will be one way to reverse the immigration into this country. I don't see it ending well for the Mexicans; way too many combat vets in the US that are ****ed off about the way the country is going.
Perhaps not as many would react as you'd think... remember, lots of military are hispanic/latino. Its well documented that groups such as MS13 or LaRaza have been benefiting from training acquired from US "service". Add in some old fashioned MSM misdirection or race baiting and there's no telling what % will do what. Same for all colors/race/etc.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Castle71 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Don't be dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle71 View Post
Perhaps not as many would react as you'd think... remember, lots of military are hispanic/latino. Its well documented that groups such as MS13 or LaRaza have been benefiting from training acquired from US "service". Add in some old fashioned MSM misdirection or race baiting and there's no telling what % will do what. Same for all colors/race/etc.
That's certainly true but as my dad's buddy ( an old school cattle rancher out in South Dakota that was a self made millionaire in the cable TV business after doing 3 tours in Vietnam on a river boat) said one day, "we've already played cowboys and indians and saw how that turned out. We still have yet to play cowboys and Mexicans." (no personal disrespect to the Native Americans on the forum that's just what he said to prove a point.) As for a US vs Mexico round 2 I think it would end the same as round one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Runamok For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2014, 11:17 AM

my command of English language is very bad so I will use the google translator bad ...

GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA BUENOS AIRES!

CHINESE worse or HISPANIC?
as you can maintain the American way of life with privacy?
in ancient times the Romans prevailed the barbarians for their way of life
if this is greater shall prevail, and just that made ​​USA the locomotive of the world ...
GREETINGS

In my house the only one who does not know English I am.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:27 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 64,219 Times in 15,110 Posts

Ok, here is what I observed a couple hours ago. Take this as you will. I know people have no idea where I live or of my credibility, but here it is anyway.

Wal Mart, Cleveland Tx. Typically a very busy WM store. I stopped by to get a few things and noticed a significantly larger number of "hispanic' women with multiple children than what I have seen before. So many that other shoppers were commenting on the numbers. Not just three, four, five, or even ten little groups in the store, but I would say at least a few dozen groups of mothers and children. Very few men accompanying them, but there were a few. Bright, shiny Sunday best clothing, which in itself stands out in that particular store as it's definitely country folk oriented. Some women and children dressed to the 9's but some were not wearing shoes. Short, wide bodies, stubby fingers and splayed, callused dirty feet with fat toes. Anyone who has spent time in Central America can identify people from those countries by those characteristics. They were dressed in nice clothes but they were not clean. Dirty feet, dirty faces (especially the toddlers, needed around their mouths washed) dirty hands, hair that looked like it needed to be raked out. I didn't pay much attention to what they were buying but it appeard to be clothing and shoes, mostly, but then again I didn't examine the contents of every cart.

Other shoppers were commenting on the high number of these groups. The lady who checked me out even commented on it. I asked if they were paying with cash and she shook her head, looked around to make sure no one else heard, and said they had EBT cards, WIC, and WM gift cards, and no cash that she herself saw. I asked her, no cash? and she said "not that I've seen". So maybe some use cash, but taken at face value it sounds like they are "paying" with welfare cards and Wal Mart gift cards. (So the feds are buying WM gift cards for them, I can only assume?)

So, y'all take this for what it's worth in your estimation. But I believe that small towns in rural and semi rural east Texas are receiving large numbers of these people. There are plenty of hispanic families in east Texas, and when you're shopping anywhere they are present but still generally in the minority. This was very different. This was very concentrated numbers of them in one store at one time.

I may be wrong, but I shop that store regularly and I've never seen so many groups of hispanics at one time, ever.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Don't be dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHannah View Post
Ok, here is what I observed a couple hours ago. Take this as you will. I know people have no idea where I live or of my credibility, but here it is anyway.

Wal Mart, Cleveland Tx. Typically a very busy WM store. I stopped by to get a few things and noticed a significantly larger number of "hispanic' women with multiple children than what I have seen before. So many that other shoppers were commenting on the numbers. Not just three, four, five, or even ten little groups in the store, but I would say at least a few dozen groups of mothers and children. Very few men accompanying them, but there were a few. Bright, shiny Sunday best clothing, which in itself stands out in that particular store as it's definitely country folk oriented. Some women and children dressed to the 9's but some were not wearing shoes. Short, wide bodies, stubby fingers and splayed, callused dirty feet with fat toes. Anyone who has spent time in Central America can identify people from those countries by those characteristics. They were dressed in nice clothes but they were not clean. Dirty feet, dirty faces (especially the toddlers, needed around their mouths washed) dirty hands, hair that looked like it needed to be raked out. I didn't pay much attention to what they were buying but it appeard to be clothing and shoes, mostly, but then again I didn't examine the contents of every cart.

Other shoppers were commenting on the high number of these groups. The lady who checked me out even commented on it. I asked if they were paying with cash and she shook her head, looked around to make sure no one else heard, and said they had EBT cards, WIC, and WM gift cards, and no cash that she herself saw. I asked her, no cash? and she said "not that I've seen". So maybe some use cash, but taken at face value it sounds like they are "paying" with welfare cards and Wal Mart gift cards. (So the feds are buying WM gift cards for them, I can only assume?)

So, y'all take this for what it's worth in your estimation. But I believe that small towns in rural and semi rural east Texas are receiving large numbers of these people. There are plenty of hispanic families in east Texas, and when you're shopping anywhere they are present but still generally in the minority. This was very different. This was very concentrated numbers of them in one store at one time.

I may be wrong, but I shop that store regularly and I've never seen so many groups of hispanics at one time, ever.
I value that at one step above MSM hearsay Thanks for some on the ground observations and intel. This new wave of invasion is entirely planned and orchestrated by the US, Mexico and the Central American countries. There is no way that these children, and sometimes women, just happened to make it 1000 miles through some of the most drug infested gangland on Earth without significant governmental help. Mexico alone should be able to man the bottleneck down on the Yucatan. But alas, this is all a play for the endgame of Agenda 21 and our lovely NAFTA.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runamok For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,246 Times in 8,829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHannah View Post

Thank you for this post. That is the kind of post I am looking for in this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vectorwoman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2014, 02:20 PM
KCCO

I live in San Diego...sooo ummm yeah, I would say so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve760 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2014, 02:04 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 64,219 Times in 15,110 Posts

Well, people can mock it or not, it's what I observed. Maybe if I go next week I will take a camera, but then again I guess that would not mean much to someone who does not live or shop in rural east Texas.