Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tough sheriff Arpaio not so tough now strvger General Discussion 131 04-24-2015 03:14 PM
SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO: Our Country Is Under Attack & Obama Is the Aggressor – OssaMAR Political News and Discussion 23 08-27-2014 12:44 PM
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio puts inmates on bread and water for destroying US flag ThinkingBuddha General Discussion 25 02-03-2014 07:14 PM
Explosive device mailed to Sheriff Joe Arpaio intercepted en route escape Political News and Discussion 2 04-12-2013 01:10 PM
Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Press Conference today re: Investigation of Obama survivor-alex Political News and Discussion 56 03-02-2012 05:58 PM
Sheriff Arpaio to Endorse Perry MacMarine Political News and Discussion 6 11-29-2011 02:32 AM
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Has 1 Million $ Bounty On head Watchman220 Political News and Discussion 6 08-06-2010 12:21 AM
Support Sheriff Joe Arpaio slowriding General Discussion 4 07-01-2010 05:07 PM
Sheriff Joe Arpaio seafarer Political News and Discussion 33 10-12-2009 02:44 PM
Obama and Napolitano On Witch Hunt for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio ? madcritter Political News and Discussion 7 03-17-2009 07:42 AM

Old 12-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Later Dude Saint

Advertise Here

i live in phoenix- sheriff arpaio is nazi weasel scum.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Truth not Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTCHKISS GUN View Post
I also live in Maricopa county and anyone that would make that kind of accusation should take a look in the mirror! You stated in you own profile that you wouldn't deal with name callers because they are weaklings. What does that make you?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to medic007 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
RESET CONGRESS!!

Thanked 13,060 Times in 5,214 Posts

Quote:
Maybe lay some facts on the table, and stop the silly name calling?
You won't convince anyone here without making a decent case.
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSierra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Truth not Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Coast Woods View Post
What do you want them to do to show they are on it when it comes to the border. They were there handing weapons out as hard as they could. What does it take to make Americans happy?
Operation Too Fast Too Furious is still big news here in AZ. Unless you live here and see the local news each night you have no idea how bad it really is. Sherriff Joe is doing the job that the feds won't do and now is under fire from the D.O.J the very people that are responsible for escalating the mess on the border. Napolitano claims that the border is more secure than ever. I suggest that she should take a camping trip by herself just outside of Nogales AZ.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to medic007 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
I sell US Military MRE's

Thanked 8,628 Times in 3,291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_McNasty View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/15/justic...ion/?hpt=hp_t1

I applaud Sheriff Joe's old-school approach of running the Maricopa Sheriff's office. If i lived in Arizona i'd vote for him. I also applaud Jan Brewer's hard stand on illegal immigration. They're both villainized for doing a good job. New Mexico, Texas and California should follow their example
+1. It is too bad that our Govt forces our law enforcement to have to deal with these issues.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NHP1127 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Truth not Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHP1127 View Post
+1. It is too bad that our Govt forces our law enforcement to have to deal with these issues.
It's even worse when our Govt sues them for doing the job that they refuse to do. This Administration has done more harm to AZ. than the Illegals. Why is it so bad that a state or county wants to enforce federal law ( Since the feds won't ) to protect its citizens. This is not a slam against the agents who have there boots on the ground, but against the ones running the agency.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic007 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Grand Poobah of Sarcasm

Thanked 5,279 Times in 1,576 Posts

I don't know what's going on with the border patrol. They were arresting illegals on Amtrak and Greyhound. Now Washington won't let them do either.
The Following User Says Thank You to crankyfarmer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw

Thanked 4,373 Times in 1,613 Posts

GOP Rick Perry is neck-deep in this one:

Quote:
He said that, if elected president, "My policy will be to detain and to deport every illegal alien that we apprehend."

"I would suggest to you that these people are out after Sheriff Joe," Perry told reporters. "He is tough. And again, when I'm the president of the United States, you're not going to see me going after states like Arizona or Alabama, suing sovereign states for making decisions."
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/21/opinio...aio/index.html

I applaud that! Too bad it's probably all pre-election talk..

Quote:
Please expound your assertion.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Prepared

Its amazing how people in here will bad mouth a sherrif for pulling a suspected illegal over to confirm his papers as to whether he is legal or not. But yet no one, here OR in the public will condemn the DOT officers in weigh stations across america that do this same **** 200 times a day.
SHADOW

And if i were in his area I would vote for him in a heartbeat!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowxdm9 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Member - it's a euphemism

From the first little bit of the article, the accusation was laid out. Meaning, it was given in detail. Most likely, evidence to the accusation is present. His response is to call it a witch hunt, not say the accusations are false.
The accusations are to profile brown people as people that are not supposed to be here. Government says it is bad. Joe says "y'all are just pickin on me fer doin it"
Hmm..... National treasure, that guy is.
Do the job, but do not violate a single citizen's rights in the process. Asking a brown person for papers is not a good method. If you think so, then you are a racist. If you are not a racist, then you will have no problem with them changing it to checking pasty people for papers. Make sure them Canadians are not sneakin in.
The Following User Says Thank You to cragmor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalguy72 View Post
Don't break the law and you'll never be 'under fire'.
If you are not doing anything wrong, you will not mind the government installing cameras and microphones in your house, your car, your work etc.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep woods View Post
If every sheriff had the intestinal fortitude and vision of
Sheriff Joe,
Vision? Would that be a country of no brown people in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdD270 View Post
When you do what's right you make enemies. It just shows what kind of people his enemies are.
Hitler had enemies... Just sayin'.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw

Thanked 4,373 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cragmor View Post
From the first little bit of the article, the accusation was laid out. Meaning, it was given in detail. Most likely, evidence to the accusation is present. His response is to call it a witch hunt, not say the accusations are false.
The accusations are to profile brown people as people that are not supposed to be here. Government says it is bad. Joe says "y'all are just pickin on me fer doin it"
Hmm..... National treasure, that guy is.
Do the job, but do not violate a single citizen's rights in the process. Asking a brown person for papers is not a good method. If you think so, then you are a racist. If you are not a racist, then you will have no problem with them changing it to checking pasty people for papers. Make sure them Canadians are not sneakin in.
Yeah, because Canadians are spilling over the U.S./Canadian border like it sprung a leak similar to our southern border. 7-8 MILLION illegals cross our southern border and we're not supposed to be outraged and/or not say or do anything about it? Ignorance is bliss.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_McNasty View Post
Yeah, because Canadians are spilling over the U.S./Canadian border like it sprung a leak similar to our southern border. 7-8 MILLION illegals cross our southern border and we're not supposed to be outraged and/or not say or do anything about it? Ignorance is bliss.
You fail to see the irony. The point is, if you do not mind if a natural citizen of this country of Latin American descent has to provide papers, then you better not mind all people being asked for their papers, otherwise you are showing that you are racist.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Beginner's Mind

Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote:
You fail to see the irony. The point is, if you do not mind if a natural citizen of this country of Latin American descent has to provide papers, then you better not mind all people being asked for their papers, otherwise you are showing that you are racist.

Give me a break. Do you earn extra credit if you out a racist?
Old 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungatheart View Post
Give me a break. Do you earn extra credit if you out a racist?
I did not know we were graded at all. Just felt like this thread was a bunch of people getting all worked up because Joe was being accused of something that is well documented he did. People seemed to support him picking out brown people, and demanding their papers. I am sure that many of these same people would be citing the constitution if Joe was a of Latin American descent, and demanded white people's papers.
Sometimes, some people get caught up in the moment, and it just takes someone to point out how wrong the original point was for them to come to their senses. Joe appears to be a racist, and is using his position of power to harass those not of his race. This is wrong, yet many on here support it.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 9,305 Times in 4,625 Posts

Quote:
If you are not doing anything wrong, you will not mind the government installing cameras and microphones in your house, your car, your work etc.
That just silly and completely unrelated.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Prepared

Quote:
I did not know we were graded at all. Just felt like this thread was a bunch of people getting all worked up because Joe was being accused of something that is well documented he did. People seemed to support him picking out brown people, and demanding their papers. I am sure that many of these same people would be citing the constitution if Joe was a of Latin American descent, and demanded white people's papers.
Sometimes, some people get caught up in the moment, and it just takes someone to point out how wrong the original point was for them to come to their senses. Joe appears to be a racist, and is using his position of power to harass those not of his race. This is wrong, yet many on here support it.
LMFAO!!! racist? you serious? He isnt racist. Just doin his job. Personally the only thing i see that he has done wrong so far is not hireing more officers to check more papers.
SHADOW
Old 12-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Truth not Lies

Quote:
If a cop pulls you over he will ask to see your ID. Should brown people be exempt? I don't know of any department in the USA that wouldn't ask for your ID. In Az. you must be a US citizen or legal immigrant to obtain a drivers license. If you don't have one and you are driving doesn't that send up a red flag?
Old 12-22-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic007 View Post
If a cop pulls you over he will ask to see your ID. Should brown people be exempt? I don't know of any department in the USA that wouldn't ask for your ID. In Az. you must be a US citizen or legal immigrant to obtain a drivers license. If you don't have one and you are driving doesn't that send up a red flag?
If anyone is driving a car, then yes. If someone is walking down the street, you are not required to have your papers ready just in case Gestapo Joe shows up. This is the problem. He is targeting non whites. He is targeting them while they are just in public.
Do you understand this? You are required to be licensed to drive. You are not required to have papers if you are brown skinned.