LOL!!!..."I voted for Barack Obama"...LOL!!! - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barack Obama ¯ "White Raven" or "Lame Duck"? Speller Political News and Discussion 26 02-28-2015 03:00 PM
"President Barack Obama Recites the Gettysburg Address " Athanasius Political News and Discussion 12 11-19-2013 05:00 PM
"GOP Rep's Epic 1-Minute Beatdown Of Barack Obama On House Floor" Athanasius Political News and Discussion 14 09-18-2013 11:43 PM
President Barack Obama’s senior advisor Valerie Jarrett not paying her "Fair Share." Beer Political News and Discussion 3 08-21-2012 10:07 PM
"LEAKED" Barack Obama 2012 Campaign Commercial madcritter Jokes, Humor & Music 0 02-23-2012 09:45 AM
Barack Obama "Truth Squad": Change you should be afraid of! spacey Political News and Discussion 11 09-28-2008 08:48 PM
Barack Obama`s 10 Point Plan to "Change" The Second Amendment Wild Bill Firearms General Discussion 21 08-03-2008 12:29 PM
Barack Obama`s 10 Point Plan to "Change" The Second Amendment Panzermitch General Discussion 3 08-02-2008 09:14 PM

Old 09-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Simply, an AMERICAN...

Thanked 4,784 Times in 2,325 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulcher View Post
Context, context context. OK. The Dems have controlled congress for the last 4 years. The Dems have had a Super Majority for the last 2 years. Are you better off today than you were when Obama and the Democratic Party took 100% control of all levers of Government 2 years ago.
Nope.....and we won't be any better with "r's" coming in possibly in November, either.
Just like SIX FULL YEARS of TOTAL "republican" control, nothing changes.
Blaming the "dems" is useless. BOTH sides bend us over and history and reality shows this.

"R's" screw up, we must put in the "D's".... "D's" screw up, we must put in the "R's".... "R's" screw up, we must put in the "D's". Same ****, different pile.

Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Theoryrealm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
The silver lining in the dark cloud is that it wasn't HILLERY!
Compared to Obama - Hillary looks good. I don't like her either though, she is an Alinskyite as well. She wrote her college thesis on the guy.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Simply, an AMERICAN...

Thanked 4,784 Times in 2,325 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucsonlover View Post
Compared to Obama - Hillary looks good. I don't like her either though, she is an Alinskyite as well. She wrote her college thesis on the guy.
Just to be clear, and add in the TOTAL picture of those that claimed she "agreed" with Alinsky in that thesis, in her assessment, his methods just are not practical for anyone other than him.

So the conspiracy theorists have been proven wrong. The thesis contains no dirty secrets.

Glad she didn't become president, but her thesis isn't that bad over all, by calling Alinsky's methods, NOT PRACTICAL.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJPP View Post
Have you, one of your immediately family members or best friends been denied healthcare, ever?
Yes I have. I had cancer a few years ago. I have Hep. C due a blood transfusion (not my fault).
The Following User Says Thank You to Tucsonlover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 PM
To secure peace is to...

Thanked 6,534 Times in 2,164 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
I think Hillary is actually worse. No really, hear me out. Obama is a complete commie who hates the US...I know, I know. However, he's been figured out quickly. His true colors have shown through and people see that he's a complete moron.

However, Hillary has just as scary ideaologies yet, she's much more of a political animal than Obama. I think she would get more "accomplished" had she been in office.

I think we are actually lucky to have gotten Obama than Hillary. Hillary would have been much more deceptive than Obama.

However, I hate them both just the same.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:54 PM
To secure peace is to...

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Yes I have. I had cancer a few years ago. I have Hep. C due a blood transfusion (not my fault).
Sorry.

Okay, so that makes you the first person I "know" out of several hundred people that I actually know.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:56 PM
To secure peace is to...

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoryrealm View Post
Nope.....and we won't be any better with "r's" coming in possibly in November, either.
Just like SIX FULL YEARS of TOTAL "republican" control, nothing changes.
Blaming the "dems" is useless. BOTH sides bend us over and history and reality shows this.

"R's" screw up, we must put in the "D's".... "D's" screw up, we must put in the "R's".... "R's" screw up, we must put in the "D's". Same ****, different pile.
Republicans only make minor screw ups, but for the most part don't fix a [email protected] thing. Democrats get in and totally screw up everything.

Trend that over 20 election cycles and what you get is a downward sloping trend. Slightly down periods followed by sharp drops, followed by slight down, followed by sharp drops.

We're screwed. Back to beans and bullets.
The Following User Says Thank You to TacomaJPP For This Useful Post: