Obama still arming the cartel - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Arming our family WILL Rifle Forum 158 03-13-2016 04:17 PM
Pirro, West – Obama Commiting Felonies by Arming Illegal Aliens in Military Purge madcritter General Discussion 2 10-12-2014 02:46 PM
Arming your enemies... Castle71 Political News and Discussion 21 07-16-2014 10:51 AM
Obama Waives Ban On Arming Terrorists... Watchingtheweasels Political News and Discussion 46 09-22-2013 03:07 AM
Now That The Obama Admin. Is Arming The Rebels In Syria, I'm Rooting For Assad. Jungleboy General Discussion 35 07-31-2013 09:46 PM
Re-Arming 300mag Firearms General Discussion 23 07-06-2012 10:29 PM
Arming others vs. Gearing up Family_Man Firearms General Discussion 36 08-26-2011 11:45 PM
Obama Administration Caught Arming Mexican Illegal Alien Rebels madcritter General Discussion 26 04-02-2011 09:48 AM
Arming A Group Kalashnikov Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 37 02-28-2009 02:33 AM
Oklahomans arming up mongoose General Discussion 4 05-05-2008 08:58 PM

Old 06-10-2015, 12:23 PM
NRA Life 1971

Thanked 12,475 Times in 5,565 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
Where is your proof these Wright people made a plane?
He didn't say the first plane. Some yahoo is trying to give credit to someone who lived here.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2015, 12:25 PM
NRA Life 1971

Thanked 12,475 Times in 5,565 Posts

IMHO, there is a special place in hell for people like Obama.
The Following User Says Thank You to roseman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 20,055 Times in 6,152 Posts

It's quite interesting that yet another conversation about criminal behavior of this administration has turned to "well Bush did it "

Folk your president is actively working against your best interests and all some of you want to do is rationalize it by claiming someone else did it do.

" Oh wow, the president just kicked you in the nuts dude. Are you all right ?"

" Hey, you leave him alone he is only kicking me in the balls because Bush did it too"
Old 06-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,096 Times in 6,633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvation996sps View Post
It's quite interesting that yet another conversation about criminal behavior of this administration has turned to "well Bush did it "

Folk your president is actively working against your best interests and all some of you want to do is rationalize it by claiming someone else did it do.

" Oh wow, the president just kicked you in the nuts dude. Are you all right ?"

" Hey, you leave him alone he is only kicking me in the balls because Bush did it too"
I guess it depends on perspective. I'm not so much a "Bush did it too" guy as I am more of a "Dont fool yourself thinking politicians are any different no matter what letter is in front of their name" guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Demon of the Midwest

Thanked 9,564 Times in 3,172 Posts

Quote:
I guess it depends on perspective. I'm not so much a "Bush did it too" guy as I am more of a "Dont fool yourself thinking politicians are any different no matter what letter is in front of their name" guy.
Exactly.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 20,055 Times in 6,152 Posts

Quote:
Believe me I'm not that guy who believes one party or the other is going to save us, but people are just going to have to understand that what this present administration is doing, is very bad for your future.

We don't have a magic time machine to change a thing Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter or Reagan done.

We can stop this communist community organizer, and not elect any more traitors like him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sal4liberty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Demon of the Midwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvation996sps View Post
Believe me I'm not that guy who believes one party or the other is going to save us, but people are just going to have to understand that what this present administration is doing, is very bad for your future.

We don't have a magic time machine to change a thing Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter or Reagan done.

We can stop this communist community organizer, and not elect any more traitors like him.
We can, and have held up their agenda. We need to remain vigilant, and ready to act. With the 556 ban we scared them off, but they are returning fire with the ban on selling ammo online now. We need to be right back in their faces with that one, and any thing else they attack with. We also need to support the good legislation coming at us also.

So far as electing more of the same, that is a bit more difficult. First off to many remain in blind support of the "lesser evil" liberals the republicans are throwing out. We need to remove all support from that party till they die off, or return to being a different party than the democrats. We are also fighting millions who will vote for the freebies over what’s good for the nation because they are lazy pieces of ****. Thats not to mention the precincts that are giving over 100% of the vote to the opposition of liberty either.

The forums, and internet make it easier to keep the bastards at bay from affecting more of our rights most of the time. We need to start using it for creating more ideas on taking back our rights, and liberty. Unfortunately most of those threads either end up dead, or locked due to ****ing matches, or an inability to accept the truth that we are loosing.
The Following User Says Thank You to TinmanIA For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinmanIA View Post
He may not have been shipping them off en mass, but the ATF under him still allowed it to happen. It doesn't make him a saint either.
i think what you are missing is the fact that they were allowing guns to go over to drug cartels so they could track them from the straw purchasers to the cartels to see the network... but the cartels found out about it and were disarming the tracking devices or driving around in circles until the planes or drones ran out of gas. so it was shut down. obama came in and looked at this failed program that had been shut down and opened it back up and ramped it up to overdrive. obama did this to show that US guns were in mexico and used for crime. he had no interest in stopping the straw buyers or finding the shippers... he just wanted to be able to say "50000 US bought guns used in murders in mexico"... thats it.

now if you want to talk about our government giving guns to the mexican government that they know had a high likelihood of being sold to cartels for penny's on the dollar then i agree that both are just as bad.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Demon of the Midwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskyrebellion View Post
i think what you are missing is the fact that they were allowing guns to go over to drug cartels so they could track them from the straw purchasers to the cartels to see the network... but the cartels found out about it and were disarming the tracking devices or driving around in circles until the planes or drones ran out of gas. so it was shut down. obama came in and looked at this failed program that had been shut down and opened it back up and ramped it up to overdrive. obama did this to show that US guns were in mexico and used for crime. he had no interest in stopping the straw buyers or finding the shippers... he just wanted to be able to say "50000 US bought guns used in murders in mexico"... thats it.

now if you want to talk about our government giving guns to the mexican government that they know had a high likelihood of being sold to cartels for penny's on the dollar then i agree that both are just as bad.
No mater who was in office, the ATF was doing it. Yea, the motives may be different but I don't believe any one ended up in jail except Brian Terry's killer.

I do agree with that last part seeing as the vast majority of the cartel soldiers are military, or police. In any case, giving weapons, and ammo to a corrupt nation like Mexico is a wonderful idea.