Explaination of Supreme Court Decision Regarding Anti Voter Fraud - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Trade Center - 15 years - Who did it? Levant Controversial News and Alternative Politics 8482 Yesterday 08:34 PM
Supreme Court Dodges Magazine Ban Question AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 11-28-2017 09:30 AM
In Poland government now destroy Supreme Court independence Uweron Political News and Discussion 8 07-14-2017 05:44 AM
Supreme Court Rules States Cannot Steal Money From The Innocent Creek Walker Political News and Discussion 23 05-08-2017 10:50 PM
Florida Supreme Court Ant-2A decision Jdog67 Firearms General Discussion 81 03-13-2017 02:26 PM

Old 06-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Bad Dog

Thanked 16,620 Times in 3,534 Posts
Default Explaination of Supreme Court Decision Regarding Anti Voter Fraud

Advertise Here

(site will not me use his first name ) Morris gives his perspective on the recent Supreme Court decision regarding Democrat attempts to prevent Ohio from cleaning up voter rolls.

Watch it all the way through. **** has some interesting insight into voter fraud in the last election in New Hampshire.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 09:29 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,025 Times in 18,709 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Morris is a pretty knowledgeable guy with some good and interesting insights. He used to be pretty close to the Clintons but has since "seen the light" and has become far more conservative.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:37 AM
Gone Fishing

Thanked 10,598 Times in 2,524 Posts

It was a good decision, but we do need to require ID to vote.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A_SonofLiberty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 10:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 17,692 Times in 7,407 Posts

Thanks for the video. Point made in less than 5 min.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 09:44 PM
Ingloriously Deplorable

Thanked 6,549 Times in 1,936 Posts

I am oh so not surprised. Not the first time they have uncovered voter fraud and as usual, you won't see any mention of this in the mainstream media. Sounds like Morris has the goods though.

I can fully understand why 'they' would keep this under wraps. If it became widely known this type of chicanery was happening and actually affecting the people's choice AND that certain you-know-who's were behind it, I think there's enough anger out there to cause some....trouble.

Its unlikely this will ever see the light of day in a wide way methinks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockwell Torrey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 07:13 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblingvanman View Post
It was a good decision, but we do need to require ID to vote.
I have never figured out why this is an issue. State law requires you to carry a valid picture ID, and whenever I head to the polls the first thing they ask for is my drivers license.

Really confuses me that some states can't get their poop in a group.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potawami II For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 08:19 AM
Bad Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potawami II View Post
I have never figured out why this is an issue. State law requires you to carry a valid picture ID, and whenever I head to the polls the first thing they ask for is my drivers license.

Really confuses me that some states can't get their poop in a group.
You also need a picture ID to cash a check, withdraw cash from a bank, or apply for Welfare, yet the libertards claim that poor people do not have IDs.

Some states, such as New York, have laws that make it illegal to ask for an ID when someone votes. Guess which state is likely at the top of the list for voter fraud. If you take all the votes from California and New York out of the mix for the 2016 election, Trump won by over 2 million votes.

Watch this video and you will see how Democrats protect widespread voter fraud.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 09:58 AM
Ingloriously Deplorable

Thanked 6,549 Times in 1,936 Posts

So lesseee.....'they'claim trump lost the popular vote by two million and, if its true for NY & CA that he would have won by 2 million, that's a total of uhhhhh, a LOT of fradulent votes, yes?

Couple that with the outright lies the mainstream media tries to convince us of and the widespread misconduct within our own government.....methinks they, as in ALL of them, have lost every shred of credibility.

If 'they' do in fact get it their way in 2018/2020 I and millions of then under-the-gun conservative voters aren't going to go along with their 'program'.....LOL.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Let the Debate begin

Thanked 9,476 Times in 3,419 Posts

When my Father died, I have no doubt in my mind I could have voted twice, and gotten away with it. I had to ask them to remove him from the voter rolls.

If no one sees an ID how would you ever prove voter fraud? You could not.

What if they did not require an ID to buy a Rifle? Is that a right also?

Lets at least not be hypocritical. Lets sell AR 15s to every American who has a right to own one without requiring an ID.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truck Vet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 11:39 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,057 Posts

I moved in 2015. From what **** Morris is saying, I am a registered voter in two (2) states.

Not that it is feasible for me to vote twice considering that my move was an 1,100 mile move, but I could see this being a very serious issue along state line areas. Voter registration should be handled the same as driver's licenses, when you move you lose the one from where you moved from. Same when someone dies, they should be automatically removed from the voter rolls.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeystyle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 12:08 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,376 Times in 1,541 Posts

Truckvet and Monkeytrouble just nailed why John Husted cleaned out our voter rolls. Followed the whole fight on Gongwer online over coffee every morning. The background is that Cleveland is a democrat hellhole with 35% unemployment, so to get the kings shilling, innercity serfs have to do the party bidding. Like Chicago, that means that thier rolls are filled with people who fled years ago, shut-ins, old folks in all manner of care or long dead, people who never voted in person but ALLof whom can magically vote, if needed, and probably would in 2018 and 2020. Not now. We are also about to do a massive upgrade of voting machines, that funding was approved last week. The first phase was comparison with social security death rolls while they confirmed proof of life of recipients. Then this. Ohio is a typical red state with blue spots. It went purple in 2012 for no reason and started this whole debate. This is the endgame, and our state legislature is conservative. So far.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 38,247 Times in 11,446 Posts

So serious question. Is there any, any at all, legitimate reason that a valid picture I'd is not required to vote? Honestly. I'm curious. Has it been shown as unconstitutional? Ever? Anywhere? If it has, how does that not apply to every other instance where an ID is required?
Old 06-17-2018, 05:27 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 29,863 Times in 10,446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
So serious question. Is there any, any at all, legitimate reason that a valid picture I'd is not required to vote? Honestly. I'm curious. Has it been shown as unconstitutional?
Without researching the specifics, I believe SCOTUS has ruled that valid picture ID puts an undue burden on the poor.

The simple solution is for the stupid government to give people a valid ID free of charge if they do not have a driver's license. This simple solution shows the government is interested in protecting voter fraud.
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 09:29 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,376 Times in 1,541 Posts

So, according to the 6-19-2018 Hannah News Stories report (legislative news) since Husted started cleaning up Ohio's voter rolls: in a state with 11.3 million citizens, 662,000 deceased voters removed, 1.84 million duplicate registrations resolved, 90%of registrations will full information, 821 non-citizens registèred to vote with 121 referred to law enforcement and 820 irregularities with201 referred to law enforcement. To date, 12.7 million has been spent on electronic pollbooks with 3.4 million in training. (SB135) is about to be signed to spend 116 million on new voting machines statewide, mostly in urban areas prone to shady numbers historically.

Husted is second seat in a governor race this Fall on the GOP ticket. I see an ad with the revised numbers beside the pre-purging numbers for the last couple election cycles, per county. Wondering about our handful of urban blue dot counties.....

Thats why our statewide Democrat Party sued to stop it all the way to the USSCt. Ie. Bad news
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 10:30 AM
Bad Dog

When I was growing up in Chicago there was a standard joke that needs repeating. It goes like this.

"When my father was alive he was a staunch conservative who always voted for Republicans. Now that he has passed away he only votes for Democrats."

Chicago had 14,000 more votes than voters in 2016 general election
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post: