Final: IRS Will Not Release President Trump's Tax Returns - Page 8 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trump's Speech to the NRA April 26 2019 Old fart Political News and Discussion 7 04-27-2019 09:02 PM
President Trump's Approval Rating Climbs After Helsinki Summit Batko10 Political News and Discussion 13 07-23-2018 09:28 PM
Pres. Trumps tax return ke4hzc General Discussion 78 04-20-2017 10:14 AM
Trump's first EO re Obamacare: no tax penalty this year? Adam Robinson XV Political News and Discussion 142 01-27-2017 09:34 AM

Old 05-16-2019, 06:03 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,367 Times in 4,134 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k
Some people say trump’s taxes are evidence of tax fraud and conflict of interests with foreign powers. But I don’t know. That’s what they say.
I can say YOUR taxes are evidence of tax fraud and conflicts of interests with foreign powers. But I really don't know nor would I know if A: I was legally qualified to see your tax returns and B: qualified to make that determination.

Now, in spite of what some think, the IRS isn't entirely made up of a bunch of dolts. If this was the ATF, then I'd say yes. But not the IRS. Trump pays millions to have his army of CPAs and tax attorneys make sure he keeps his ass out of a sling. Does anyone with even a lick of common sense NOT think the IRS gives his returns the same level of scrutiny that army of CPAs and attorneys do? I would say yes.

Now, if there WERE any tax fraud, alleged or otherwise factual, found in their reviews or audits, do you NOT think we would have heard about it? Of course we would have. The Democrats themselves are unqualified to manage a petty cash box. What makes anyone think they are qualified to determine if Trump is breaking the law? All they would do is hire another army of CPAs and tax attorneys, all at tax payer expense, to repeat the same job the IRS has or is already doing.

Once again, all this is is just another piece of the resistance.

Though I must admit, reading some of the theatrics in this thread is as if not more entertaining that reading the Democrat hysterics.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2019, 06:20 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,255 Times in 3,787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
It’s called looking at different perspectives. Looking at it from different lenses. It’s an inherent skill when someone is trying to be objective and have a more angular view to get a comprehensive outlook. Political hacks wouldn’t know about that. They are more interested in summarizing someone else’s talking points to fit whatever narrative they want to create. When did I say trump should suffer having to release his taxes in practice? Those are your words. You should be on radio. You have the knack for it. You can bull****, just like the rest of them.

These individuals aren't always hacks. Often they're very deliberate with their self stylized warrior mentality that makes them always battle. They omit, distort and falsify and even lie in order to win, to defeat their enemy. This is perceived as a good thing, because winning is the ONLY thing.

Notice how they ALWAYS re-frame every argument as a dichotomy: Good vs Evil, Right vs Wrong. Friend or Enemy, Republican vs Libtard, etc, etc. Its much easier to attack and defeat a position that's distorted to absurdity.

And notice that they ALWAYS place themselves on The Good side, The Friend, The Right. And the Other side is always reduced to being Wrong, Bad, the Enemy, Evil.

Also notice there's always a personal attack piled on top as a distraction because, as we've all seen, its a very effective way to shut someone down from discussion by making them leave their original point and have to defend themselves from distortions and lies.

There is no actual discourse with these types because they they don't want any. They ALWAYS believe they have the right answer(s) and any disagreement is perceived as an attack and must be crushed.

Of course, the first casualty is truth because that's a messy impediment to furthering their beliefs.

Orwell was right. One should always be on the alert for this kind or rhetoric as it opens the door wide for Authoritarianism and is the exact opposite of The Enlightenment thinking, which is what gave rise to most of the great things and ideas of Western Civilization. This very specifically includes the US Constitution.

A careful reading of that document's birth will show that it was created by a group of dissimilar individuals with different and nuanced ideas as to what Good Government should be. Note that there was heated debate but was conducted with a civil tone and the reasoned argument won the day. Nobody was shouted down, ridiculed or told to leave the room because they held an unpopular view. There were no smart guys telling others to shut up.

We could sure use a heaping helping of their way of solving our differences today.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlgoRhythms For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2019, 06:22 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,583 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
What planet are you from? On this planet we do not have guilt by accusation.

You do not have evidence of any wrong doing. You have here-say - some people say/accusation. Well, let me balance the scales of justice with some people say Trump:
1. Does not have to prove himself innocent.
2. Does not have to be a witness against himself. See 4A. See 5A.

Trump Derangement Syndrome on display.
OMG Peter. You took my sarcasm, extracted portions that would fit the narrative you wanted to expound, and then you characterized it as a factual standpoint. I wouldn't see that coming in a million years. I am shocked.....shocked I tell you. You must have reached deep into the tool box for that one huh. You completely paralyzed me.

Kind of reminds me of the whole, "Russia, if your listening. I hope you are able to find the 30 thousand emails that are missing". CNN and MSNBC didn't understand the sarcasm either and made their own display as well. Pretty identical to your little display. Man Peter, for someone who sure don't like liberals, you really like using their playbook.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:25 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
I can say YOUR taxes are evidence of tax fraud and conflicts of interests with foreign powers. But I really don't know nor would I know if A: I was legally qualified to see your tax returns and B: qualified to make that determination.

Now, in spite of what some think, the IRS isn't entirely made up of a bunch of dolts. If this was the ATF, then I'd say yes. But not the IRS. Trump pays millions to have his army of CPAs and tax attorneys make sure he keeps his ass out of a sling. Does anyone with even a lick of common sense NOT think the IRS gives his returns the same level of scrutiny that army of CPAs and attorneys do? I would say yes.

Now, if there WERE any tax fraud, alleged or otherwise factual, found in their reviews or audits, do you NOT think we would have heard about it? Of course we would have. The Democrats themselves are unqualified to manage a petty cash box. What makes anyone think they are qualified to determine if Trump is breaking the law? All they would do is hire another army of CPAs and tax attorneys, all at tax payer expense, to repeat the same job the IRS has or is already doing.

Though I must admit, reading some of the theatrics in this thread is as if not more entertaining that reading the Democrat hysterics.
What is this Peter 2.0? Reading sarcasm must not be your forte.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post
These individuals aren't always hacks. Often they're very deliberate with their self stylized warrior mentality that makes them always battle. They omit, distort and falsify and even lie in order to win, to defeat their enemy. This is perceived as a good thing, because winning is the ONLY thing.

Notice how they ALWAYS re-frame every argument as a dichotomy: Good vs Evil, Right vs Wrong. Friend or Enemy, Republican vs Libtard, etc, etc. Its much easier to attack and defeat a position that's distorted to absurdity.

And notice that they ALWAYS place themselves on The Good side, The Friend, The Right. And the Other side is always reduced to being Wrong, Bad, the Enemy, and Evil.

Also notice there's always a personal attack piled on top as a distraction because, as we've all seen, its a very effective way to shut someone down from discussion by making them leave their original point and have to defend themselves from distortions and lies.

There is no actual discourse with these types because they they don't want any. They ALWAYS believe they have the right answer(s) and any disagreement is perceived as an attack and must be crushed.

Of course, the first casualty is truth because that's a messy impediment to furthering their beliefs.

Orwell was right. One should always be on the alert for this kind or rhetoric as it opens the door wide for Authoritarianism and is the exact opposite of The Enlightenment thinking, which is what gave rise to most of the great things and ideas of Western Civilization. This very specifically includes the US Constitution.

A careful reading of that document's birth will show that it was created by a group of dissimilar individuals with different and nuanced ideas as to what Good Government should be. Note that there was heated debate but was conducted with a civil tone and the reasoned argument won the day. Nobody was shouted down, ridiculed or told to leave the room because they held an unpopular view. There were no smart guys telling others to shut up.

We could sure use a heaping helping of their way of solving our differences today.
Yeah, I can tell the difference between someone who believes what they saying and someone who is an operative. Peter is a full blown operative. He has an agenda.......
The Following User Says Thank You to sabotage39k For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2019, 08:11 PM
Deplorable Me

Thanked 25,950 Times in 8,934 Posts

Quote:

And notice that they ALWAYS place themselves on The Good side, The Friend, The Right. And the Other side is always reduced to being Wrong, Bad, the Enemy, Evil.

Projecting again BIG LEAGUE.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:03 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
What is this Peter 2.0? Reading sarcasm must not be your forte.
Oh joy.....another db.....nice.

This did start out as a good thread.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:25 AM
Deplorable Me

Thanked 25,950 Times in 8,934 Posts
Default A Tale of 2 Long Posts

Quote:
I can say YOUR taxes are evidence of tax fraud and conflicts of interests with foreign powers. But I really don't know nor would I know if A: I was legally qualified to see your tax returns and B: qualified to make that determination....

NOTE: A Conservative post deals with the substance of the argument.

Quote:

There is no actual discourse with these types because they they don't want any.
NOTE: A Leftist post is pure personal attack, sweeping aside the substance of the debate entirely.
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2019, 12:24 PM
NRA Life 1971

Thanked 10,802 Times in 4,978 Posts

Nothing new there.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:22 PM
Survivor

Mnunchin is spot on:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mnu...ps-tax-returns
Old 05-17-2019, 04:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,357 Times in 2,576 Posts

Quote:
I saw that.

Without a compelling reason to believe a crime has been committed, no one's taxes should be released to the gaggle of idiots in the House. They are getting more and more desperate to find something . . . anything . . . that Trump has done wrong.

Trump had a reputation for keeping his taxes squeaky clean through his team of CPAs. I don't think there is anyone in the House that could even understand Trump's taxes.

Nonetheless, some Obama holdover in the IRS is likely to leak Trump's taxes eventually. I hope they hang whoever does it.
The Following User Says Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Survivor

Thanked 26,240 Times in 6,909 Posts

Trump loses in court, trying to block the release of hos financial documents. The judge also denied a temporary stay until an appeal can be launched. Oh, the judge is an Obama appointee..

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/judge-rule...opstories.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post: