Survivalist Forum banner

White House Petition to remove Citigroup as credit card servicer to US Government

463 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Grotius 
#1 ·
#3 ·
@ your link:
The Trump name is used under license for the property and neither Donald Trump nor the Trump Organization own a stake in Trump Bay Street, according to the building’s*website. Kushner Cos. owns 12.5 percent of the property, including a 2 percent stake held by Jared Kushner through a trust, Citigroup said in the letter to lawmakers without naming the project. A person briefed on the financing confirmed that it referred to the Bay Street property.
Just like Obama: there's enough to be critical of that we don't need to invent things.
I doubt he will do anything, but they won't get my tiny slice of business.

#4 ·
On one hand I'm skeptical that Citibank will be seriously impacted by any reaction on the part of pro-gun advocates. It's too damn big.

On the other hand, pro-gun folks in Georgia hit Delta for $50 million right in the gonads, when Delta took sides after the Florida school shooting. $50 million may not be much in terms of Delta's annual budget, but $50 million isn't beer money either.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/01/business/delta-nra-georgia.html

It comes down to whether any pro-gun advocates have the right leverage to make Citibank pay attention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.