Survivalist Forum banner

Preppernet

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  NickB 
#1 ·
Anyone here try preppernet? I can't decide if it's a good idea or just trying to sell me things. Have any of you been on it or signed up for the premium?

#4 ·
I joined at the free level. PrepperNET.com is similar to American Partisan - sites started by groups of bigger names in the preparedness community. PrepperNet, for example, has John Jacob Schmidt of AmRRON, Sam Culper of Forward Observer, the Altons from Doom and Bloom Medicine, author Glen Tate and so on. It help people form groups in their area, but also has forums, member-only videos and what not. PrepperNet has a paid membership level where you get to download some books and free training, but I don't know much about that.

#6 ·
They want you to download apps and junk to even be invited in a group. Nevermind, I'm leaving it alone. Some guy messaged me telling me he's the leader of the upstate (south carolina). I'm not in to joining something that already has de facto leaders I've never heard of. And I read somewhere about pooling resources. I'm done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.