Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tulsa Army surplus stores ShellbackBill Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 07-24-2015 05:53 PM
Surplus gear vs. Commercial camping gear. D.Dub Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 37 06-08-2015 05:59 PM
Chi-Com .177 chinese army surplus' tolona DIY - Do It Yourself 38 07-14-2014 04:00 AM
Army Surplus Danimal94 Reviews and questions 28 06-02-2013 10:07 AM
Military Surplus and Survival Gear Here! victor23 For Sale 2 05-09-2013 09:13 PM
Going to army surplus tomorrow...... roon Urban Survival 22 02-10-2010 11:25 AM
Army surplus BOBtheBUTCHER Reviews and questions 18 08-30-2009 12:37 AM
army surplus stores? jmw55018 Reviews and questions 5 01-26-2009 08:48 PM
Army Surplus Backpack macmonkey Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 10 05-16-2008 02:45 AM

Old 03-11-2009, 11:15 AM

Default Army Surplus and Survival Gear

Advertise Here

Hello All,
I just wanted to reach out to the community. I am really enjoying this forum and I wanted to extend an offer to all. I am a Rothco dealer, Rothco manufactures most of what Army stores call surplus today. I do not sell equipment for a living so I am willing to extend my pricing to the members of this forum. You can go to
HTML Code:
http://www.rothco.com
and look at all the various items that they sell. Then just shoot me an Email at
HTML Code:
[email protected]
and I will let you know what your price is. I am hoping we can make a big enough order that we will not have to pay processing fee. I will have the whole order shipped to me and then ship everyones items to them from Nashville, TN. Let me know if there is any intrest, I know I have seen many people looking for Medical Bags and Rothco offers quite a few.
Thank you,
Brian
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2009, 08:39 AM

Thanks, do you export?
Old 03-18-2009, 05:33 PM

I guess it would depend on what items you were to order abd where would it be shipped to. It should not be a problem.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,662 Times in 3,315 Posts

i get a yellow flag on this one, this would be a great way to get ripped.i would only order if i can get a confirmed of your I.D.,phone and address . it sounds to me your a private person just trying to gather enough orders to get 1 big order to save money, or are you an astablished store? if your a store whats the name and address, phone, and website?

i would use caution,specially from a new person to the board. no offence ment but i dont trust most ppl. Everyone is out to take my money.

Last edited by Cryptkeeper; 03-18-2009 at 06:01 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cryptkeeper For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2009, 06:56 PM

I do not sell for a living, so I have not completed all of my various sites. I have many different types of dealerships, Sound & Lighting, Computers, Survival, etc.

No where in the post did I ask you to send money and further more if I was not a Rothco dealer how could I quote you a wholesale price. I am a dealer and the only reason to get an order over $150.00 is to eleminate the handling fee that they charge for orders under $150.00.

It makes no differance if you order anything or not it was nothing more than a friendly offer. I just it was ridiculious seeing posts where members are going to the Army Surplus stores and paying a 100% mark up.

As for websites:
pc-friendly.com
halloweffects.com
sbsat.com
survivalusa.com
austinsurvival.com (dead Now)
hauntedhousestore.com