Old 12-05-2019, 02:25 PM
His Disciple

Thanked 9,126 Times in 3,569 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me." - Trump

The only thing Hunter has been accused of is being under qualified for a job.
Yup and he was wanting whatever was fond to go to the AG.
"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by esheldon View Post
Think about it. If Trump would have had his DOJ begin investigating Biden, do you honestly think the left would not have cried fowl, saying he is using GOV agencies to go after his political rival?? Oh wait, that is EXACTLY what happened to Bernie AND Trump!!!

So instead, he asked his Unkrainian counter-part to find out if there was any there there. And THEN if there was, THEN he could get his DOJ involved because there WOULD be THERE THERE (see below, it will become clear).

Because this would be them helping set things straight. Biden WAS NOT the presidential forerunner at that time. He was AND still is a private citizen running for office. No votes have been cast and no one has been "duly" elected as the dem candidate.

Well now....kiss me on the lips and call me sally. Regardless of what everyone THINKS Trump's intent was...there is NO EVIDENCE. Sounds familiar AGAIN!

(1) there is no problem with the POTUS asking a foreign official to look into Biden or his son. Show me in the transcript where the word investigate is used in relation to Biden. Here I will help you out: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...ied09.2019.pdf
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.
Question for you...who do you think he meant when he said "Attorney General" above? Was Trump asking Zelensky to do him a favor by looking into Biden AND Hunter and get with the US Attorney General??

(2) Optics aside and criticisms be damned. That is not a reason for impeachment!! You know what has an impact on elections? You know what election meddling is? The left's impeachment scandal!!

They are meddling in the election alright...and guess what, it will not go the way they think it will. Trump WILL win again!

You can't help the willfully ignorant.
I get that you're passionate about this, but there's no need to call me ignorant just because I see things differently. If this is how you want to have this discussion then I'll just stop replying to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Loves_Chickens For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2019, 10:56 PM
His Disciple

Quote:
I get that you're passionate about this, but there's no need to call me ignorant just because I see things differently. If this is how you want to have this discussion then I'll just stop replying to you.
Quit playing the victim card
It's not like I called you an a-hole or something of that nature...I called you willfully ignorant.
Definition: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.
But of course, in typical left fashion, you play victim as if I just did this horrible thing to you and your life is over
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 02:51 AM
Target Shooter

Default Impeachment is a done deal

I'm going to go ahead and call the impeachment over. The President will be impeached and removed from office. Adam Schiff put a shot across the bow of ALL Republicans when he released the telephone records of Devin Nunes(his minority counterpart) and Alan Dershowitz(illegal breaching attorney client privilege's and Presidential privilege) that he is and will continue to use all the power of the US Intelligence Service to dig up dirt on all Republicans who vote or work against the Impeachment of the President.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtbanger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 07:50 AM
Trapper

Quote:
Quit playing the victim card
It's not like I called you an a-hole or something of that nature...I called you willfully ignorant.
Definition: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.
But of course, in typical left fashion, you play victim as if I just did this horrible thing to you and your life is over
You obviously have some thoughts and opinions on this subject, but It seems like you're incapable of communicating them in a way that can be digested. For all I know you have some incredibly insightful poignant ideas. When your main goal is to be venomous It's makes it difficult to take you seriously. The only victim here is you, and the countless hours you've wasted "debating" people ineffectively.

Last edited by Loves_Chickens; 12-06-2019 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: fixed a word
Old 12-06-2019, 10:18 AM
His Disciple

Quote:
You obviously have some thoughts and opinions on this subject, but It seems like you're incapable of communicating them in a way that can be digested. For all I know you have some incredibly insightful poignant ideas. When your main goal is to be venomous It's makes it difficult to take you seriously. The only victim here is you, and the countless hours you've wasted "debating" people ineffectively.
I respond to you with everything below AND ALL YOU FOCUS ON is the last sentence and then say that I am incapable of communicating! I even provide a link for source material. But all you do is focus on something that makes you feel butt hurt Again, in typical leftist fashion, all you can do when you can't respond is to either ad hominem or deflect and play the victim card.

Quote:

Think about it. If Trump would have had his DOJ begin investigating Biden, do you honestly think the left would not have cried fowl, saying he is using GOV agencies to go after his political rival?? Oh wait, that is EXACTLY what happened to Bernie AND Trump!!!

So instead, he asked his Unkrainian counter-part to find out if there was any there there. And THEN if there was, THEN he could get his DOJ involved because there WOULD be THERE THERE (see below, it will become clear).

Because this would be them helping set things straight. Biden WAS NOT the presidential forerunner at that time. He was AND still is a private citizen running for office. No votes have been cast and no one has been "duly" elected as the dem candidate.

Well now....kiss me on the lips and call me sally. Regardless of what everyone THINKS Trump's intent was...there is NO EVIDENCE. Sounds familiar AGAIN!

(1) there is no problem with the POTUS asking a foreign official to look into Biden or his son. Show me in the transcript where the word investigate is used in relation to Biden. Here I will help you out: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...ied09.2019.pdf

There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.
Question for you...who do you think he meant when he said "Attorney General" above? Was Trump asking Zelensky to do him a favor by looking into Biden AND Hunter and get with the US Attorney General??

(2) Optics aside and criticisms be damned. That is not a reason for impeachment!! You know what has an impact on elections? You know what election meddling is? The left's impeachment scandal!!

They are meddling in the election alright...and guess what, it will not go the way they think it will. Trump WILL win again!

You can't help the willfully ignorant.
The Following User Says Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,567 Times in 2,617 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbanger View Post
I'm going to go ahead and call the impeachment over. The President will be impeached and removed from office. Adam Schiff put a shot across the bow of ALL Republicans when he released the telephone records of Devin Nunes(his minority counterpart) and Alan Dershowitz(illegal breaching attorney client privilege's and Presidential privilege) that he is and will continue to use all the power of the US Intelligence Service to dig up dirt on all Republicans who vote or work against the Impeachment of the President.
wrong, they already put out there that Shiffty was incorrect about the phone numbers, surprise surprise, that ugle deuche doesn't know how to open his mouth and not lie or bend the truth to breaking point. So, your argument just went out the window, sorry.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Retired kafir

Thanked 51,379 Times in 11,758 Posts
Default Rep Jim Jordan sums things up

They don't like us and they're never going to stop.

Quote:
You know why the entire apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why the corrupt Wall Street financial apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why every institutional department, every lobbyist, every K-Street dweller, every career legislative member, staffer, and the various downstream economic benefactors, including the corporate media, all of it – all the above, are united against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the existence of a corrupt DC system we have exposed to his disinfecting sunlight. Donald Trump is the existential threat to every entity who benefits from that corrupt and vile system.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-178472
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Deplorable Freedom Zealot

Thanked 8,792 Times in 1,900 Posts

The articles of impeachment should read:

1. We hate Trump

2. We can't beat Trump
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,486 Times in 6,163 Posts

Clap your hands and stomp your feet Libtardation can't be beat! LoL and S/FI!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 03:11 PM
This is a great survival forum

Trump is the most loathsome president ever elected by a minority nevertheless
and should be impeached, removed from office and put in a cell with rudy and billy and lindsey the gay republican senator.
Old 12-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,847 Times in 1,541 Posts

I'm holding off voicing an opinion on the matter until I see what the elites of Hollywood have to say about. I want to hear from Lady Ga Ga and Madonna before I decide.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Awesome

Thanked 23,876 Times in 7,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by high peaks man View Post
and should be impeached, removed from office and put in a cell with rudy and billy and lindsey the gay republican senator.
you're not going to cry, are you?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 51,379 Times in 11,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by high peaks infant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post

Probably. Looks constipated to me.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,486 Times in 6,163 Posts

Quote:
OLE twin peaks has his knickers in a knot to be sure LOL and S/FI!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2019, 09:21 AM
This is a great survival forum

Quote:
No but I heard trump has been crying himself to sleep every night for 2 weeks.
Even the day care workers at the white house don't know what to do for him
other than change his diapers often.
Old 12-13-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post

Probably. Looks constipated to me.
Thanks for my morning laugh! Too damn funny!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2019, 11:37 AM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_Donald_Trump
Quote:
To me, the saddest part of this story is this. A man with a questionable reputation nearing the end of his life was suddenly given the opportunity to leave behind a long last positive legacy, but decided to squander it away instead.
Not so fast chicken lover.

He and McConnell have set a blistering pace in the appointment of 174 Article III federal judges to the bench, and 46 more awaiting senate action.

He has appointed 13 Article I judges, and 13 are awaiting senate action.

To date, his appointments represent 25% of all appellate court judges.

There will be 100 more vacancies before his current term ends.

McConnell has made a commitment that no vacancies will be open, at the end of the 116th congress.

2 SCOTUS appointments and possibly a 3rd as RBG is in bad health.

Trump's legacy will have positive generational impact for our country.

These judges are constitutionalists, and will rule by law, and not by judicial empathy i.e. activist, that Obama wanted.

After all, during impeachment proceedings the dems have reminded us over and over how much they revere the Constitution.

Last edited by bonegunner; 12-13-2019 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: add link
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2019, 12:57 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,993 Times in 2,595 Posts

https://youtu.be/HDMtB15Ki4Y

Infowars disrupts the hearings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdog67 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2019, 08:52 PM
His Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegunner View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_Donald_Trump

Not so fast chicken lover.

He and McConnell have set a blistering pace in the appointment of 174 Article III federal judges to the bench, and 46 more awaiting senate action.

He has appointed 13 Article I judges, and 13 are awaiting senate action.

To date, his appointments represent 25% of all appellate court judges.

There will be 100 more vacancies before his current term ends.

McConnell has made a commitment that no vacancies will be open, at the end of the 116th congress.

2 SCOTUS appointments and possibly a 3rd as RBG is in bad health.

Trump's legacy will have positive generational impact for our country.

These judges are constitutionalists, and will rule by law, and not by judicial empathy i.e. activist, that Obama wanted.

After all, during impeachment proceedings the dems have reminded us over and over how much they revere the Constitution.
Not to mention...

The Greatest Miracle of All: Trump Has Completely Revamped the 9th Circuit Court

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...circuit-court/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post: