Schiff's Impeachment House of Cards Collapsing After Sondland Testimony - Page 8 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-21-2019, 11:27 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,736 Times in 3,421 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post
unfortunately they've spread their infection to a LOT of stupid people who will gladly commit acts of violence for their masters
Masters?

I only have an oath to the republic. To the constitution. To freedom.

All enemies, foreign, and domestic....

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2019, 11:35 PM
Slayer of Trolls

Thanked 12,224 Times in 3,602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
Masters?

I only have an oath to the republic. To the constitution. To freedom.

All enemies, foreign, and domestic....

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
I like that picture brother
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 08:17 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,556 Times in 599 Posts

Things may be about to get interesting: https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/st...62304462901248

"Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months. For the backstory, stay tuned........"
Old 11-22-2019, 08:30 AM
cogito ergo sum

Thanked 194,797 Times in 39,472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade of Events View Post
I'd be more interested in answering your question(s) if you weren't so presumptuous and condescending in your delivery of them.
No. No you wouldn't.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nefarious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 08:30 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,028 Posts

Quote:
you do realize you're asking a leftist to A) act like an adult, B) have a valid argument, and C) quit whining?.. thats like asking the sun to stop being hot
This is classic considering your modus operandi on the board. After all, you are the "grown-up man" who called a sixteen-year-old child with Asperger's a "dumb little bitch." Do better.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:32 AM
cogito ergo sum

Thanked 194,797 Times in 39,472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegunner View Post
I heard Mosinka means Schidtt for brains in Swahili!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nefarious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 08:56 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,041 Posts

Quote:
This is classic considering your modus operandi on the board. After all, you are the "grown-up man" who called a sixteen-year-old child with Asperger's a "dumb little bitch." Do better.
Flying monkeys stick together, follow their oppressors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 09:27 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,575 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txprep View Post
is bolshoi brat too literal?
Saying bolshoi brat/большой брат is not idiomatic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Batko10 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 09:59 AM
Psalm 37:28

Thanked 1,400 Times in 432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumhug View Post
Pretty amazing. Ken Starr, a man who knows a thing or two about impeachment stated the exact oppisite of what I've read here.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fox-...212739063.html

Who knows, maybe Trump's loyal base all know better than those who do this for a living.
Then he flip-flopped.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ken-st...chable-offense

Pretty amazing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Surviving Suburbia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 11:09 AM
Awesome

Thanked 23,906 Times in 7,889 Posts

Quote:
and as a fellow 16-year-old with aspergers, that hit you pretty hard, didn't it?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
and as a fellow 16-year-old with aspergers, that hit you pretty hard, didn't it?
Considering I don't have Asperger Syndrome ó no.

The point is you have absolutely no standing to ask people to act as an adult or have better arguments when all you do here is dish out ad hominem attacks toward those who don't think like you.

You attacked a teenage girl anonymously on the internet. Congrats!
Old 11-22-2019, 05:13 PM
Ultranationalist

Thanked 47,757 Times in 9,983 Posts

Quote:
I'd be more interested in answering your question(s) if you weren't so presumptuous and condescending in your delivery of them.
No, you wouldnít be.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Ultranationalist

Thanked 47,757 Times in 9,983 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick Industries View Post
Ever since the 2008 Dem primaries, the left has been ****ing on conservative, families, and Blue Color America. They have no clue how many American voters consider them selves bitter clingers, who would rather be placed in a basket of deplorables, than put up with they sactimonious Bull **** one more day.

The radical left s not the majority any more. Not when the throw down on every American who holds a job and pays their taxes. My guess is close to 80% of American voters see the impeachment hearings as a desperate ploy by the Dems to avoid a nationwide blowout.

I believe these impeachment hearings are the greatest strategic blunder since the Japanese attack on Pear Harbor. The Dems should be choosing a strong moderate cannidate, and reaching out to middle America. Instead they **** down our back, and tell us its raining.

"I fear all we have done is to waken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve".

In 1993, Hillary Clinton claimed there was a vast right wing conspiracy. That conspiracy wipped out the Democrats in 1994, and I believe a larger red wave is going to clean out the swamp next year.
Majorities donít matter anymore. What matters is whoís got the stones to take initiative.

Thatís why racial minorities and their white ass kissers run the country. Thatís why the craziest loons in the country run the universities. Itís why only the best liars get to be on TV news. Itís why only the most evil bastards and bitches get elected to public office.

The rest of us, the majority, are just along for the ride.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:26 PM
Existential Threat

Thanked 11,183 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote:

The point is you have absolutely no standing to ask people to act as an adult or have better arguments when all you do here is dish out ad hominem attacks toward those who don't think like you.

LOL relax Nancy... its just words on a screen, no need to get your panties in a bunch.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 05:30 PM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 3,383 Times in 895 Posts

Quote:

You need some of this: https://www.antimonkeybutt.com/amb_products/women/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 05:52 PM
Awesome

Quote:
Considering I don't have Asperger Syndrome — no.

is this really the best you've got in absence of any argument? you come in here day in, and day out and defend absolute treason from the likes of schiff.. not because you legitimately believe people like that are honest, or have american interests in mind, but because you know they dont, and you yourself has a level of hatred for society itself bordering on mental illness that you get off on the damage they cause

so without any argument, nor the integrity to admit it, nor the decency to actually give a **** about anyone other than yourself, you **** and moan about about what i said about a political activist on a completely separate thread

get a life dude, and seek professional help before your hatred of the world leads to suicide
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 06:38 PM
Thin the herd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batko10 View Post
Sondland admitted to Jordan that President Trump told him straight out:
"I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. I DON"T WANT ANYTHING. JUST TELL ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. TO DO WHAT HE RAN ON."
Suckers never looked at when the phone call happened! Dont wanna know!

Busted by the whistleblower, that same day he tells Sondland on the phone he doesn't want quid pro quo anymore!! (Strong Genius Defense!!) After asking for a quid pro quo for MONTHS (undisputed direct evidence from Sonland in his Kiev call and by multiple witnesses, and also by the partial transcript, and also as outlined verbatim by Rudy...which Rudy still has not disputed! C'mon Rudy! Testify! Clear you boy!!)

Bottom line, Trump wont get removed in the Senate. As he said, he could shoot someone and his supporters will never abandon him. He could commit any crime and they wouldn't. Teflon Don!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clean Slate For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
No, you wouldnít be.
If you actually were interested in a civil discussion on the issue you would have asked your questions without the demeaning attitude and insults. However, I'll still give a reply to what you wrote to the best of my abilities.

Quote:
They hate us. They hate our way of life and who we are. The leftists in politics are all tied to the leftists in academia and the media, and theyíre making statements about how we should be crushed and shamed for being ďanti-cityĒ and living in rural areas. That came from some academic assclown on the left.

Hereís a straight up question to the leftists here, like Libshooter and Cavalcade, if your side is going to say **** like that, then why are you surprised when we donít trust a word you people say to us about anything?
(A) Are you referring to that thread that one guy started in the Dark Side that was basically to insult rural folk?

It was a poor taste thread. In any case, I don't support any statements where people state others should be "crushed" or "shamed" because they like living in rural areas. I grew up in conservative rural America and have lived in small places most of my life. To this day, I still live in such a place. While I'm a left-leaning person politically, I happen to enjoy the easy-going nature and pace of non-city life. Frankly, I can't imagine living in all the hustle and bustle each day.

Quote:
We know your goals and what your side aims for on all issues, and that is to wipe us out and crush our way of life. Your side says it frequently. So why do you all act shocked when donít trust you or turn away from people who donít say those things about us?
First of all, lumping me in with the extreme leftists or liberal elites is a bit misplaced. As I said earlier, I'm a left-leaning person living in rural America. By all means, I'm a political moderate. I've actually entertained the idea to a handful of posters here to actually ask me specific questions on topics important to them to understand me better (as opposed to just chucking insults or generalizing), but alas, that hasn't happened.

At the end of the day, most of the big-time party placeholders in the Democratic Party are completely disconnected and out of touch with how people feel here. As I said, I don't relate to the coastal, big city, liberal elites. I'm also not going to be in favor of any individual or organization that explicitly states that they are trying to wipe people out.

I'm not for authoritarianism. I'm not interested in this country devolving in a dictatorship where people's worth is based on where they stand politically. I'm not here to advocate for people being tossed away or to the side because they happen to disagree with where I stand on issues. That sort of statement is un-American at its core. It's unacceptable. That's not what this country is about.

All and all, I've been widely critical of the United States' political climate and the government's ineffectiveness at actually holding up to its end of the bargain with respect to most things. I'm generally hesitant and skeptical of the ongoings in D.C. (and elsewhere) because of my experience in local and state politics. Quite frankly, I'm appalled at what is going on in this country.

It's your right to not care to trust what far-left politicians say. You are your own man. That's your own prerogative. That being said, just because you and I may happen to disagree on quite a few things, doesn't mean I'm a blind supporter of far-left politics. I'm certainly not.

Quote:
Iím not expecting a straight answer from any of you. You probably havenít given anyone a straight answer on anything in your entire lives.
I did the best I could. Feel free to ask anything else if you are genuinely interested.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:42 PM
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean Slate View Post
Suckers never looked at when the phone call happened! Dont wanna know!

Busted by the whistleblower, that same day he tells Sondland on the phone he doesn't want quid pro quo anymore!! (Strong Genius Defense!!) After asking for a quid pro quo for MONTHS (undisputed direct evidence from Sonland in his Kiev call and by multiple witnesses, and also by the partial transcript, and also as outlined verbatim by Rudy...which Rudy still has not disputed! C'mon Rudy! Testify! Clear you boy!!)

Bottom line, Trump wont get removed in the Senate. As he said, he could shoot someone and his supporters will never abandon him. He could commit any crime and they wouldn't. Teflon Don!
busted by the whistleblower? are you sure about that? who exactly would this whistleblower be as many ranking members, even including trumps counterpart on the other end of the alleged call have debunked it.. if you have any proof of anything, i'm sure adam schiff for brains would be glad to take your call.. until then youre just another nutjob with another conspiracy theory
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 08:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,886 Times in 1,549 Posts

This entire hearing is a fiasco. As a country we should investigate any country we are considering giving aid to. The Bidens made shady deals and anyone hearing about it would consider it payola. Why should we as a country not look out for our best interest and determine how foreign aid is spent? To me, Trump would be remiss if he didn't request they investigate the Bidens or any other person that pulled this type of deal. This would include a conservative politician on the take. What are we doing??? Have we lost our way?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post: