It's coming! - Microchip ID etc... - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here

Old 11-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Nothing to see here...

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by browningv308 View Post
90% of the people in the country will have a micro chip inserted just for the convenience it would be.
Imagine walking into a Dr.'s office as a new patient and having all of your past medical history with just a swipe of a chip instead of having to sit and fill out years of info.
The dr & other government offices would STILL require you to REFILL OUT THE PAPERWORK even if you have previously been in their office. The dr's office does it nearly every visit regardless of when the last visit happened!
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to meadmkr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Honyock

Thanked 1,050 Times in 346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
Foolproof voter ID - be careful what you ask for.
Foolproof until someone starts duplicating chips.....
Old 11-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Indefatigable

Thanked 42,866 Times in 13,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Randal View Post
No True Scotsman? Then I guess there is no point in trying to improve the ID system and we will just have to live with what we have now.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:51 AM
Prepared

FYI, they already have portable scanners that can read chips on credit cards and in automotive computers.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:58 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,808 Times in 862 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by browningv308 View Post
90% of the people in the country will have a micro chip inserted just for the convenience it would be.
Imagine walking into a Dr.'s office as a new patient and having all of your past medical history with just a swipe of a chip instead of having to sit and fill out years of info. Or even just running into the grocery store and a simple swipe of your hand over a chip reader pays the bill. Hell even after the grocery store when you get home with arms full of groceries the convenience of unlocking your door without having to fumble with a mess of keys.
Our phones already track us everywhere we go and our credit cards and debit cards already have chips in them and if your into anything digital in this world then your being tracked why not have it built in?
Now I'm sure someone somewhere is already devising a plan to build a reader that will steal your info from the chip, so it's going to have be a very secure chip before it takes off
and people will trust it. Sign me up I'll have one.
They chicoms love your ilk.
The Following User Says Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
All chips are identical. But their contents are generated on the chip itself and does not leave it. Perhaps your government will be able to break the protection of these chips, but why should it, when it already knows almost everything about its citizens - driverís license number, color of the car, friends, relatives, where is your money, where do you fly, and so on? The chip is just the key to the database for the citizen himself
Old 11-17-2019, 10:30 PM
Honyock

Thanked 1,050 Times in 346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHmuriy View Post
All chips are identical. But their contents are generated on the chip itself and does not leave it. Perhaps your government will be able to break the protection of these chips, but why should it, when it already knows almost everything about its citizens - driverís license number, color of the car, friends, relatives, where is your money, where do you fly, and so on? The chip is just the key to the database for the citizen himself
Duplicating chips, like they now duplicate credit cards and spend all your money.

All they need is a reader that can read your chip, then duplicate it.

Wear a glove that will block readers?
Old 11-18-2019, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHmuriy View Post
All chips are identical. But their contents are generated on the chip itself and does not leave it. Perhaps your government will be able to break the protection of these chips, but why should it, when it already knows almost everything about its citizens - driver’s license number, color of the car, friends, relatives, where is your money, where do you fly, and so on? The chip is just the key to the database for the citizen himself
Duplicating chips, like they now duplicate credit cards and spend all your money.

Wearing a Glove won’t make you safe they can generate a loophole in the system since it all link together
Old 11-18-2019, 10:22 AM

"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear"
Joseph Goebbels minister of propaganda Nazi party of Germany 1933-45

This was also the motto of the Gestapo, the Nazi state police and they would say this as they knocked on the door, no warrant required, to search for "enemies of the state" usually meaning "Sie Juden"

This is sometimes suggested by our police when they pull you over for a traffic infraction as a reason to let them search your vehicle without obtaining a warrant
If that is ever said to you by a LEO remind him of who coined the phrase.
Of course if he clicks his heels and shouts Jawohl be scarred, very scarred
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wulfmann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 01:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 45,529 Times in 13,327 Posts

Honestly more and more I'm beginning to wonder if the "Mark" is going to be some kind of woke communist stamp of approval. People always key up on new technology, as if new technology is required to make it happen. All it takes is a mark of approval that can be indelibly affixed, that technology has existed for many years before the new testament was written.
The Following User Says Thank You to merlinfire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:

You guys arn't really getting 5g... with IoT all chips will be "monitored" at all times. Only one of each chip can exist because it has a unique ID.. only 1 chip can exist you can't duplicate it because it has a unique identifier... and if more thna one of those identifiers popped up on the network a drone would come and arrest you.

The chips broadcast and can be picked up by the IoT meaning everyones location at all times especially in areas with the sensing technologies would feed data into the system.

Its not a point of sale device it is a population managment device. Much like all modems etc. already have unique identifiers.

the difference is that the future is a network tracked infrastructured.

3G and 4G got information from the system. In 5G the system gets infrormation from us PERSISTENTLY. we turn into walking broadcast stations where we can be tracked and tied into CCTV, facial recognition and other technologies to insure that only people who are assigned that chip can use it.. their location in public is known at all times, and it would be incredibly hard without removing the real person and destroying or taking their chip.. but if the chip are biocompatible you would need to clone that person to be able to use the chip.

With 6G the chinese started developing recently,... you take the persistent monitoring of 5g technologies and let AI control it (All IoT devices "the system" and devices they control that are not network devices themselves) for efficiency or other purpose. It just happens that once we are chipped we turn into managed devices in 6g.

Once we turn into walking network devices -- more than say a smart phone.. much like metadata... "for security reasons" it is a live system powered by us. No batteries needed.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:29 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
You guys arn't really getting 5g... with IoT all chips will be "monitored" at all times. Only one of each chip can exist because it has a unique ID.. only 1 chip can exist you can't duplicate it because it has a unique identifier... and if more thna one of those identifiers popped up on the network a drone would come and arrest you.

The chips broadcast and can be picked up by the IoT meaning everyones location at all times especially in areas with the sensing technologies would feed data into the system.

Its not a point of sale device it is a population managment device.
I work for a company that manages mobile sims and their network activity. You would be surprised what you can do in the aggregate with them if you really wanted to. But it would take way too much time to go after anyone's data individually unless they really, really wanted to. Once AI gets up and going though, all the "that's too hard, nobody is going to bother" goes out the window
Old 11-22-2019, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinfire View Post
I work for a company that manages mobile sims and their network activity. You would be surprised what you can do in the aggregate with them if you really wanted to. But it would take way too much time to go after anyone's data individually unless they really, really wanted to. Once AI gets up and going though, all the "that's too hard, nobody is going to bother" goes out the window

Yeah, I am way ahead of the curve so I myself likely would not be suprised, however, I think many people would be surprised just how much IoT willc change the way we use and are used by technology.

AI continues to advance. We recently passed the AI superintelligence threshold... that is a big deal.

This hand chip stuff is not where I am at, I am thinking about how superintelligence will develop and advance these sorts of chips
https://www.inverse.com/article/6089...e-to-the-brain

Thake that brain chip and turn it into a control and trasnmission devive linked to the human brain.
brain chips to tie human brains into the network.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:17 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,018 Times in 3,897 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
Imagine walking into the grocery store and being unable to buy groceries or gas at the gas station. Imagine you can’t buy ANYTHING ANYWHERE. Imagine some politician decided you voted the wrong way and thinks you are an enemy of the people. Imagine the government cancelled your electronic I.D., and now as punishment, you no longer electronically exist.

Imagine how wonderful that would be.

Eventually (if you survived) you'd probably find yourself as a member of some underground organization or starting one.
Old 11-24-2019, 02:09 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,881 Times in 8,382 Posts

I was looking at microchip feeders for cats. I have 6 and one is on a special diet. All the healthy cats want the diet food, which is $80 a bag. The sick one wants the Iams. Frustrating.

So I am considering the purchase of a special feeder or two (when I can save up). The cats already have microchips, the feeder "reads" the chip and only opens the food bowl if they have "permission" to eat it. It is pretty cool concept.

That way the 5 would have "permission" to eat the Iams and the special cat would only have permission to eat his prescription.

They even have one with an app to tell you how often they are eating their food, etc.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:51 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
Yeah, I am way ahead of the curve so I myself likely would not be suprised, however, I think many people would be surprised just how much IoT willc change the way we use and are used by technology.

AI continues to advance. We recently passed the AI superintelligence threshold... that is a big deal.

This hand chip stuff is not where I am at, I am thinking about how superintelligence will develop and advance these sorts of chips
https://www.inverse.com/article/6089...e-to-the-brain

Thake that brain chip and turn it into a control and trasnmission devive linked to the human brain.
brain chips to tie human brains into the network.
Honestly in the near term (next 50-100 years) the biggest threat to human existence is AI. Everyone is worrying about climate change, humans can adapt to climate change.