Trump threatens to drop isis fighters at border of countries that refuse them. - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 10-28-2019, 10:11 PM
Harsh and unpleasant

Thanked 2,742 Times in 1,116 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
If they can be convicted of terrorism in a court of law, I have no problem dropping them off at the border of the afterlife.
That's kind of silly, just kill them on the battlefield.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharkbait For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2019, 10:47 PM
Survivor

Thanked 32,262 Times in 4,941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
Pinochet knew what to do.

Last time I looked we have of helicopters.....
[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*v8TtAWWcNWZ6ph5RMfebUg.jpeg[/IMG]
Old 10-28-2019, 11:50 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,785 Times in 850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Organ donations.

I hear them kidneys fetch a fair price.

Livers, eyeballs, hearts, lungs, bone marrow. its all good!

Do they transplant pancreuseseses?

While putting the chicoms out of the business. Win win
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 11:10 AM
Deo Vindice

Thanked 33,826 Times in 9,134 Posts

Quote:
Never heard of it, but I can imagine.
Old 10-29-2019, 11:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,636 Times in 4,930 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
I don't see why we don't use them as targets...for our armed forces to get used to shooting at moving targets. That would make the most sense to me. Also, perhaps our bomb squad getting practice on defusing bombs. Have some detonate so our folks can see what happens to a human being when they blow up by various types of bombs. What's the issue with that?
As long as we don't water-board them, I'll call it as GTG....
Old 10-29-2019, 11:39 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Organ donations.

I hear them kidneys fetch a fair price.

Livers, eyeballs, hearts, lungs, bone marrow. its all good!

Do they transplant pancreuseseses?
Farm it out to PP.. maybe restore some of their funding...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 11:41 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
Pinochet knew what to do.

Last time I looked we have of helicopters.....
Watch that first step out the door...
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 02:10 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,361 Times in 3,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
I don't see why we don't use them as targets...for our armed forces to get used to shooting at moving targets. That would make the most sense to me. Also, perhaps our bomb squad getting practice on defusing bombs. Have some detonate so our folks can see what happens to a human being when they blow up by various types of bombs. What's the issue with that?
It sets a bad precedent. And despite the fact that these terrorists are nasty and awful people and certainly deserve to die, shooting them in that way is inhumane. I'm not saying at all that those people don't deserve that. I'm saying that the effects it might have on our soldiers could be awful. It could easily lead to soldiers viewing it as a sport, and they become desensitized to it and think nothing of it, and the moral implications of that are not good. We had soldiers who behaved very badly in the Gulf War, killing and raping because they had no morals. This would be a good way to remove the morals from a lot of otherwise promising soldiers.

Not to mention, talk to any Vet who's killed someone in battle. Many don't really want to talk about it. Many ended up being scarred from it.

Taking another human's life is a very serious thing. When necessary, it should never be done in humor or "fun". It should be swift. And while a trial may not be needed for these people caught in the act, there does need to be something in place to ensure that no one is just labeling someone they don't like as a terrorist and getting them killed.
The Following User Says Thank You to dealfinder500 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 03:16 PM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 3,811 Times in 2,019 Posts

I bet he wouldn’t drop of any at the Saudi border. He knows what side his bread is buttered.
Old 10-29-2019, 04:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,611 Times in 2,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealfinder500 View Post
It sets a bad precedent. And despite the fact that these terrorists are nasty and awful people and certainly deserve to die, shooting them in that way is inhumane. I'm not saying at all that those people don't deserve that. I'm saying that the effects it might have on our soldiers could be awful. It could easily lead to soldiers viewing it as a sport, and they become desensitized to it and think nothing of it, and the moral implications of that are not good. We had soldiers who behaved very badly in the Gulf War, killing and raping because they had no morals. This would be a good way to remove the morals from a lot of otherwise promising soldiers.

Not to mention, talk to any Vet who's killed someone in battle. Many don't really want to talk about it. Many ended up being scarred from it.

Taking another human's life is a very serious thing. When necessary, it should never be done in humor or "fun". It should be swift. And while a trial may not be needed for these people caught in the act, there does need to be something in place to ensure that no one is just labeling someone they don't like as a terrorist and getting them killed.
agreed...but I was just messin around
There is zero chance that they would ever do those things.
On the flip side though, I have never taken a life, but I wonder if it "feels" different taking a life during war (they are obeying commands and doing their jobs too), compared to say someone breaking into your home and hitting your child and trying to rape your wife. Or, like with these terrorists where they are not just doing their job whether they agree or not, they do indeed want to kill us all including our family's etc. Just wonder if the scarring would be different or less in some of those cases.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 06:40 PM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 57,381 Times in 19,911 Posts

Turn all the Chechen hardcore types over to Putin.

He'll be happy to deal with them. He sees killing them as the gravy for helping Assad. They won't leave the tarmac alive.

Kill a lot of those old Chechens and Islamic terror is set back decades.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 09:23 PM
Proud Crusader

Thanked 6,519 Times in 1,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprogramming services View Post
We should keep in mind that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi had a PhD in Islamic studies. His message is the true Islam. And we are still allowing an invasion of this homicidal cult into our homeland. And the invasions of Europe are massive; they will most likely end with an Islamic western Europe, and those countries have nukes.

Defeating that homicidal cult over there is fine, but the real threat is here. And nothing is being done about it because the liberal and Islamic cults are allied by their mutual war on America, and the liberal cult stil controls our immigration policy.
And Poland, Hungry and Austria are being mocked for for being hard core anti -muslim. And Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and Finland have "locked-down" their boarders, and have elected "anti-immigrant" governments.

So it seems that many countries have had enough. I hope it isn't to late.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bound for glory For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 09:29 PM
Proud Crusader

Thanked 6,519 Times in 1,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprogramming services View Post
We should keep in mind that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi had a PhD in Islamic studies. His message is the true Islam. And we are still allowing an invasion of this homicidal cult into our homeland. And the invasions of Europe are massive; they will most likely end with an Islamic western Europe, and those countries have nukes.

Defeating that homicidal cult over there is fine, but the real threat is here. And nothing is being done about it because the liberal and Islamic cults are allied by their mutual war on America, and the liberal cult stil controls our immigration policy.
And Poland, Hungry and Austria are being mocked for for being hard core anti -muslim. And Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and Finland have "locked-down" their boarders, and have elected "anti-immigrant" governments.

So it seems that many countries have had enough. I hope it isn't to late.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bound for glory For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 10:01 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 3,315 Times in 1,069 Posts

You would think they would remember History and the sacking and building the Masque on top of the Temple
Old 10-29-2019, 10:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,025 Times in 1,752 Posts

Thing is if you kill them, they win. They are martyrs. Lots of benefits. I say lobotomies them and let them fade away. No martyrdom, no honor, no rewards in this life or any other. Or, wait a decade or two for the Chinese genocide in the ME to take care of them.They are practicing in thier NW province right now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 11:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,574 Times in 1,638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Buckeye Guy View Post
Thing is if you kill them, they win.
Even if you hit them with bullets dipped in pig fat?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 12:29 PM
Perspective provider.

Thanked 5,913 Times in 2,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Terrorists are kind of like nuclear waste. Itís dangerous, expensive to secure, does catastrophic damage when not contained, and no country wants to have to deal with the product of another.
Why should this country be responsible for the worldís trash? Trump expects other countries to deal with their own extremists so we donít get stuck with the burden and cost of dealing with the captured terrorists from all around the world. He said if these countries donít accept the responsibility for their own extremist citizens, maybe it would be best to drop them at the border of those countries and let them deal with them that way.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...7txYUjz2JK8Gl7

The silent Americans are listening, we appreciate having a president that isnít willing to leave this country on the hook financially dealing with **** other countries are unwilling to deal with. He isnít willing to waste any more american lives playing preschool teacher separating kids who donít know how to play well together.
He also understands that no good deed goes unpunished, storing Muslim terrorists is a political nightmare because when you use a heavy hand to deal with people who want to die to please their pedophile god the global community will scrutinize every action, every meal, and look to punish the people who they themselves jammed up with the terrorists they want to protect.

Thanks again Trump, you have my vote for sure
Wait, so you're planning to drop them off and let them go free so they can rejoin those fighting and give them another chance to create their caliphate and maybe attack some more US assets? Or what am i missing?
Old 10-30-2019, 12:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,469 Times in 3,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Terrorists are kind of like nuclear waste. Itís dangerous, expensive to secure, does catastrophic damage when not contained, and no country wants to have to deal with the product of another.
Why should this country be responsible for the worldís trash? Trump expects other countries to deal with their own extremists so we donít get stuck with the burden and cost of dealing with the captured terrorists from all around the world. He said if these countries donít accept the responsibility for their own extremist citizens, maybe it would be best to drop them at the border of those countries and let them deal with them that way.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...7txYUjz2JK8Gl7

The silent Americans are listening, we appreciate having a president that isnít willing to leave this country on the hook financially dealing with **** other countries are unwilling to deal with. He isnít willing to waste any more american lives playing preschool teacher separating kids who donít know how to play well together.
He also understands that no good deed goes unpunished, storing Muslim terrorists is a political nightmare because when you use a heavy hand to deal with people who want to die to please their pedophile god the global community will scrutinize every action, every meal, and look to punish the people who they themselves jammed up with the terrorists they want to protect.

Thanks again Trump, you have my vote for sure

Just drop them off at Pelosi's front door. After all, they're her buds ! She was in the ME last week just prior to the raid. Coincidence ?
The Following User Says Thank You to hoplite59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 12:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,469 Times in 3,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamZeke View Post
Turn all the Chechen hardcore types over to Putin.

He'll be happy to deal with them. He sees killing them as the gravy for helping Assad. They won't leave the tarmac alive.

Kill a lot of those old Chechens and Islamic terror is set back decades.

Good call, Puti and the KGB don't play games.
The Following User Says Thank You to hoplite59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 07:20 PM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 57,381 Times in 19,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoplite59 View Post
Good call, Puti and the KGB don't play games.
Putin has openly said the old Chechen fighters end up as the technical and training backbone of every new Islamic fundie terror group.

He's also said to not screw around when you get your hands on them, and just put them in the ground.

Sure, Russia plays the regional power game like the US does, but Putin is also seeing the ability of getting in there and killing these terrorists as a 2-fer bonus. A nation state has handles to control it. These fundie groups have far less handles and Putin dislikes that.

Putin was completely happy the US bagged Baghdadi. Only Turkey lost a useful idiot that night.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post: