Violating the oath - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 10-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Harsh and unpleasant

Thanked 2,351 Times in 970 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfthang View Post
Whats the alternative? Just letting the dirt bags run rampant? Yeah yeah, I know about Rights and such but their Rights ends where my Rights start. Have you ever lived next to a drug house? It ain't pretty and it ain't fun! As far as I'm concerned, burn the place down with the drug dealers inside! (But get the dog out first!)
Why do you live in that kind of neighborhood?

Go be poor somewhere else.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2019, 05:59 PM
prepared for life & death

Thanked 4,526 Times in 1,649 Posts

Hmm I'm curious as to what video I watched. Did I miss something.... I didn't see the door get kicked in. I didn't see the cops stealing. Also according to the report cops had probable cause and seized illegal drugs. But some people still believe weed is ok. Illegal is illegal. A few here seem to have it out for LE of any kind.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,533 Times in 1,468 Posts

The country is falling apart because of drugs and addiction. I just visited El Reno, Oklahoma for my military reunion and the town is burdened with Meth Heads everywhere. You can't find labor without using them on a day by day basis. They say drugs are a victim-less crime. That's bull. it not only destroys the user but kills the entire family who are dealing with it. Nearly every family I know has a problem case within it. Its time to get tough like they did with career criminals during the depression. I understand cops need restraints but I want these scum bags who are tearing our youth and country apart put down. The death penalty is too good for a drug dealer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,930 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
Hmm I'm curious as to what video I watched. Did I miss something.... I didn't see the door get kicked in. I didn't see the cops stealing. Also according to the report cops had probable cause and seized illegal drugs. But some people still believe weed is ok. Illegal is illegal. A few here seem to have it out for LE of any kind.

You have to read the entire report theh stole a car, 2000 in cash, credit cards punched a dog and forced the woman to let them in. Then illegally detained them all and took all the firearms.

Oh weed is legal to have where they live.
The Following User Says Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post: