The Elijah Message; A Cry And A Plea Of Repentance And Restoration - Part 1 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Judgement And Repentance Vectorwoman Religious Discussion 1 03-02-2013 06:41 PM
Ammo Can Restoration ackbob Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 14 01-23-2012 02:21 PM
Part-1 The Restoration of All Things temu Religious Discussion 0 07-08-2011 10:54 AM
Elijah's blade Miketribal Knives, Swords & Axes 20 06-13-2011 08:02 AM
Daniel's Prayer Of Repentance While In Captivity temu Religious Discussion 16 01-28-2011 06:25 PM
Elijah is come bamadeb Religious Discussion 17 01-17-2011 01:12 PM
Restoration py 1/7 Skyking Videos on religion 0 08-27-2010 08:34 AM
The Days of Elijah And Moses Tony From Da Bronx Religious Discussion 26 11-11-2009 07:59 PM
My new Model 67 Part II: The Restoration Te Hopo Firearms General Discussion 6 09-02-2008 10:01 PM

Old 02-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 25,009 Times in 7,888 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1
Default The Elijah Message; A Cry And A Plea Of Repentance And Restoration - Part 1

Advertise Here

A “wilderness” message…certainly not mainstream! But first, before we start, a few words about preconceptions and biases. We all suffered them to some degree in our walk with Yahshua. We solidify thoughts in our minds early on, and whether right or wrong, they tend to remain. Some are good; some not so good…and some detrimental to our growth and understanding. The latter become strongholds. This should not be the case as it will cause us to defend error, even in the face of clear teaching. We need to remain open and willing vessels at all time, always growing, ever-open to new light; not closed into a denominational box that “already has all the answers”.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Now on to the study…

Mat 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

Mat 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mat 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias (Is.40:3), saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

What is the Elijah message for these closing days? Did not Yahshua say He SHALL come and restore all things? We see the forerunner of Elijah proclaimed with John the Baptist , and was done to “unto whatsoever they listed”…He was killed as was the Son of man:

Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

But this was not Elijah in the person; but came in the Spirit and power of Elias as told to Zecharias by the angel:

Luk 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

So we see the coming in Spirit and power of Elijah is not truly Elijah come again…but will Elijah come again? What WILL his message be? What will be restored? To have to restore something means to bring it back to its original state from its fallen and UN-restored condition. He is restoring His Torah that has lain trampled underfoot for so long. If your mind is already made up concerning this and are unwilling to listen to the evidence, please click out of this thread now…there is nothing here for you.

Mal 4:4 Remember ye the TORAH of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The above verses refer to the end of the age, to turn back the hearts…we can see this is an end of the age event from the following verses which precede it:

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

It’s a message of repentance and return to His Torah, His teachings and instructions for all those who join into the New Covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It’s the only covenant, and it’s the everlasting covenant. There is no covenant for the gentiles; you must be grafted in Israel (Rom. 11, Eph.2). I have posted this often, but it can never be pointed out too much, when for the most part it remains ignored by so many to this day. Please look at the prophesied New Covenant again and let the truth of the matter sink in. Present it to your pastor and see if he has answers for it…I’d be very curious to what they have to say. Again, the Scripture is clear; if you will accept it…it may take a heart of flesh; a heart open to His truth and yielded to His will.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law (H8451) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

H8451
תּרה תּורה tôrâh tôrâh to-raw', to-raw'
From H3384; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch: - law.

The word “law” in the above verse as translated in the Strong’s Concordance is TORAH. It is what it is. You may not like it, it certainly will not agree with you if you have been falsely taught that His Torah has been “nailed to
the cross”. But should it REALLY come as a surprise? If you study prophecy, you see it again clearly spelled out in Isaiah as well. This prophecy concerns Yahshua!:

Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law (H8451), and make it honourable.

This is exactly what Yahshua did…MAGNIFIED it and made it to be honored…Lord help those who teach it to be done away! As Paul said; God forbid!

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the Torah through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the Torah.

And of course this agrees entirely with Yahshua’s very words as well as He stated THINK NOT!:

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the Torah, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil (G4137).

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now let’s have a look at that often misapplied word “fulfil”. We see it has a wide variety of uses, but what fits the prophecy and the context? Obviously is cannot mean done away and finished, or Isaiah lied, Paul lied…and worst of all it makes Yahshua a liar, as He called heaven and earth as His “two witnesses”! They are still here! Further, He said those who DO and TEACH will be great in His Kingdom! Huh? Do and teach a Torah that has been done away?

G4137 πληρόω plēroō play-ro'-o
From G4134; to make replete, that is, (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse, influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify (or coincide with a prediction), etc.: - accomplish, X after, (be) complete, end, expire, fill (up), fulfil, (be, make) full (come), fully preach, perfect, supply.

If you are honest with yourself and agree with Scripture, there is ONLY one choice for the use of the word: FULLY PREACH; PERFECT! This is what Messiah did; not do away with. If it were to be done away, then there is no more sin to be accountable to…it’s gone! He paid the price for our sin, the Lamb of God, took us out from being “under the law” of sin and death by being cursed in our stead; shedding His Blood that brought His New Covenant…His Torah is to be written upon our hearts. Praise Him! Yahshua our Mediator and Eternal High Priest!

I just wanted to establish a foundation for what follows. Next episode we’ll see a bit about what Elijah was coming against in his day and if there are similarities to what is happening now…and have a look at the “Jezebel” spirit.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2011, 08:41 PM
J the painter

Thanked 10,820 Times in 4,886 Posts

very good indept solid lesson, thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 08:42 PM
J the painter

Thanked 10,820 Times in 4,886 Posts

question? doesnt the NT mention in Eph that Gentiles are coming into multiple Covenents, if so which ones?
The Following User Says Thank You to Standox For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 25,009 Times in 7,888 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
question? doesnt the NT mention in Eph that Gentiles are coming into multiple Covenents, if so which ones?
Ha! What a debate that opens up!

Maybe you can add your thoughts to this...

http://bible.org/article/relationship-church-israel

Personally, I'll go with Yahshua and the Torah written in the heart...the Renewed Covenant!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,442 Times in 2,461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
Standox, it's late and this old brain is tired so anybody correct me if my memory is failing me.

But didn't God make more than one covenant with His ppl? And that would be why Paul said covenants instead of covenant. One that comes to mind is the covenant of salt. Another would be circumcision.
The Following User Says Thank You to armourbearer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Similar to adding ryders to an insurance contract. Not nulifying the entire contract but changing things that may be lacking until the contract is perfected.
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidbenyisrael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidbenyisrael View Post
Similar to adding ryders to an insurance contract. Not nulifying the entire contract but changing things that may be lacking until the contract is perfected.
Hey David,
Are you saying the same I said above? Or something different?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Yep, I do believe I am. lol
Old 02-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Watchman on the Wall

saying the samething you said.
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidbenyisrael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Didn't they go like this: Adam, Noah, Abraham, David, ben Adam. Which ones am I leaving out. I know there is more but like you it is late and the old brain needs re-booting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidbenyisrael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 11:48 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 19,291 Times in 6,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by temu View Post
Next episode we’ll see a bit about what Elijah was coming against in his day and if there are similarities to what is happening now…and have a look at the “Jezebel” spirit.
Yes! Should be a good one! Why do you always have to provide what the Greek means, temu! That just makes me MAD!! grrrrrr

oooopsss....

Old 02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidbenyisrael View Post
Didn't they go like this: Adam, Noah, Abraham, David, ben Adam. Which ones am I leaving out. I know there is more but like you it is late and the old brain needs re-booting.
Good Morning David,
I went to bed last night before I saw this reply, but even though it is morning I can't think of which one you'd be leaving out...
The Following User Says Thank You to armourbearer For This Useful Post: